Text highlight switches off itself, continuous highlighting does not work

Diskutiere und helfe bei Text highlight switches off itself, continuous highlighting does not work im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi All! Can you please enlighten me on the following topic. I have 2 computers, one office computer, one private. It is Word 2016 on both. Office... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Ivan Vaganov, 18. August 2019.

1. Text highlight switches off itself, continuous highlighting does not work

Hi All!

Can you please enlighten me on the following topic.

I have 2 computers, one office computer, one private. It is Word 2016 on both. Office laptop is windows 10, private is windows 8.

All settings in Word looks the same, I checked step by step.

However:

In the office laptop, I can click on the Highight tool, select yellow color, and then read by word file, selecting the parts in need with yellow color.

BUT in my private PC, the tool gets desabled and switches back from the highlight tool to mouse pointer. Each time I am done with one highlighting, it switches off. To highlight something again, I again need to select the highlighting tool

Question: why is it different on two laptops? How can I do the same on my private laptop - choose the tool, and then read the doc and higlight the parts that I need here and there, with no extra step of switching the tool each time I need to highlight something.

Thank you!

Best,
    Ivan

2. FrancisAdegbile1 Win User

Text highlight switches off itself, continuous highlighting does not work

3. Fabian MZ Win User

Power Query: SQL wird nicht mehr angezeigt

4. DarthAsango Win User

Anzeige Word/Excel Office 2021

Hello.
    <br />Thank you for the answer.
    <br />I think, if all does not work, I try the repair. It's a good advice.
    <br />The first link is not what I meant and two other links do not work.
    <br />But I eventually try the repair.
    <br />
  5. Barbara Henhapl Win User

MS Project 2016: "Vorgänge unterbrechen" funktioniert nicht!! Bitte um Hilfe.

6. old_max Win User

Office 365 Web Anmedlung

thank you for the answer.
    <br />this works...
    <br />
    <br />however i meant
    <br />since "office.com\*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" does not work
    <br />if there is another alternative
    <br />translate by deeple.com
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Text highlight switches off itself, continuous highlighting does not work - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Text highlight switches off itself, continuous highlighting does not work - Similar Threads - Text highlight switches

Forum Datum

HTML Code does not work for Signature

HTML Code does not work for Signature: I am getting really frustrated. I have a perfectly working HTML Signature, which works for all the other email clients I am using, but when I try to add it in Outlook, it just shows the code but...
Outlook.com 14. Februar 2024

onedrive sync does not work anymore

onedrive sync does not work anymore: Dear all!Onedrive does not synchronize changes to Onedrive for Windows and Onedrive for mac. Changes in the Web Onedrive client are displayed on an Iphone Onedrive client, but not on a Windows...
Microsoft Office 19. Juni 2023

onedrive sync does not work anymore

onedrive sync does not work anymore: Dear all!Onedrive does not synchronize changes to Onedrive for Windows and Onedrive for mac. Changes in the Web Onedrive client are displayed on an Iphone Onedrive client, but not on a Windows...
Microsoft Office 19. Juni 2023

"CTRL + C" in MS WORD does not work

"CTRL + C" in MS WORD does not work: "CTRL + C" in MS WORD does not work. I have all updates 08.06.2023 installed
Microsoft Office 8. Juni 2023

Power BI: Scatter Chart does not work

Power BI: Scatter Chart does not work: I am new to Power BI and want to create a scatter chart. The data I have is 40.000 rows long and contains coordinates for the X and Y axis. I am able to move data to the X-Axis field, but not to...
Microsoft Office 7. Juni 2023

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro: Good morning!We are currently experiencing that since the newest OneDrive update autosave does not work on the newest generation MacBook Pro devices anymore. The changes that are made in the...
Microsoft Office 1. Februar 2022

Switch don't work in Excel

Switch don't work in Excel: Hi,I just wanted to try out SWITCH within Excel, but for some reasons it doesn't work. I took the example from...
Microsoft Office 6. Juli 2021
Text highlight switches off itself, continuous highlighting does not work solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.