The Hype

Diskutiere und helfe bei The Hype im Bereich Musik + Videos im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; The Hype [IMG] Take a break from the top 40's radio stations and discover a new way to listen to music. The Hype takes The Hype Machine (hypem.com)... Dieses Thema im Forum "Musik + Videos" wurde erstellt von WindowsPhone, 22. Februar 2015.

1. WindowsPhone
    WindowsPhone New Member

The Hype

The Hype
    [​IMG] Take a break from the top 40's radio stations and discover a new way to listen to music. The Hype takes The Hype Machine (hypem.com) to the Windows Phone. Browse and stream thousands of songs from Hype Machine's hand picked catalog of top music blogs.

Features:
    * Familiar Hype Machine UI
    * Stream music from various playlists (Latest, Popular, Subscription, Loved)
    * Favorite songs and blogs
    * Search
    * View original posts of each song

App is now FREE! I've gotten a lot of confused reviews between the free and paid versions, so to make amends, I'm making it just a single app.

v3.0
    Lots of bug fixes with new features including:
    * A UI overhaul
    * Now Playing view
    * Integration with music hub

What's new in v2.0
    * Background music playing now enabled thanks to Mango (Finally!)
    * Integration with volume control. You can control playback using the volume controls in/outside the application
    * Many performance improvements and bug fixes
    * More settings: different popular filters, shuffled loved playlist (@CHWEX)
    * The scrub has been improved (@aeronez - you can drag the timeline back and forth to fast-forward or rewind)

Update v1.2
    * Fixed bug where the first playlist wouldn't load if it required login credentials

Update v1.1
    * @Anthony - Name of track currently playing displayed below scrub. (Most likely will be redesigned for 2.0)
    *@Player880844668 - Ability to rearrange playlist ordering in the settings
    * gif format now supported. All images are now displayed (even though most of them are the default "missing" hypem image)
    * @MikeByke - Search moved to main playlist
    * @ncs48 - Link to account creation page added
    * Minor tweaks

The Hype Screenshots
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Hype Download
    • Windows Phone 10
      Windows Phone 8.1
      Windows Phone 8
      Windows Phone 7.5
    • Identität des Handys
      Foto-, Musik- und Videobibliotheken
      Datendienste
      Webbrowser-Komponente
      HD720P (720 x 1280)
      WVGA (480 x 800)
      WXGA (768 x 1280)
    • Download @ WindowsPhone
      Download @ Uploaded.net
      Download @ Share-online.biz

Preis
      Kostenlos

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
  3. Gast3
    Gast3 New Member

The Hype

Absolut fantastisch. Einzig offline caching und die möglichkeit ganze posts zu lesen könnten diese app noch besser machen

4. Gast5
    Gast5 New Member

The Hype

Sehr gute app! Wer hypem mag, der mag auch diese app. Verdient Unterstützung!

5. Gast5
    Gast5 New Member

The Hype

Gute App, die ihren Zweck voll erfüllt und übersichtlich aussieht! Danke, darauf hab ich gewartet.

Thema:

The Hype - Musik + Videos

Die Seite wird geladen...

The Hype - Similar Threads - The Hype

Forum Datum

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it...
Games und Spiele Gestern um 14:42 Uhr

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it...
Apps Gestern um 14:32 Uhr

Power Automate can't retrieve mails from Outlook that have the same business domain as me.

Power Automate can't retrieve mails from Outlook that have the same business domain as me.: I wrote a short flow that was supposed to save emails from certin coworkers in a folder. For that I created 3 rules that were suppose to look into my inbox and only retrieve emails from the 3...
Microsoft Office Donnerstag um 16:32 Uhr

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.: Beim Einfügen eines Bildwasserzeichens erhalte ich diese FehlermeldungHTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.Der Fehler ist schon länger bekannt, jedoch noch nicht...
Microsoft Office Donnerstag um 12:02 Uhr

Can I get my old email with the domainname hotmail.de back?

Can I get my old email with the domainname hotmail.de back?: I played an online game with the adress "se****** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" in 2014. To write with their support i wanted to access this email, but it got...
Outlook.com Dienstag um 09:52 Uhr

Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop

Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop: My laptop freezes quite often. The only thing I can do to make it work again is to put it on the lock screen and then unlock it again. In the task manager you can see that whenever it freezes, the...
Apps 11. April 2024

Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop

Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop: My laptop freezes quite often. The only thing I can do to make it work again is to put it on the lock screen and then unlock it again. In the task manager you can see that whenever it freezes, the...
Games und Spiele 11. April 2024
The Hype solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.