The Hype

Diskutiere und helfe bei The Hype im Bereich Musik + Videos im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; The Hype [IMG] Take a break from the top 40's radio stations and discover a new way to listen to music. The Hype takes The Hype Machine (hypem.com)... Dieses Thema im Forum "Musik + Videos" wurde erstellt von WindowsPhone, 22. Februar 2015.

1. WindowsPhone
    WindowsPhone New Member

The Hype

The Hype
    [​IMG] Take a break from the top 40's radio stations and discover a new way to listen to music. The Hype takes The Hype Machine (hypem.com) to the Windows Phone. Browse and stream thousands of songs from Hype Machine's hand picked catalog of top music blogs.

Features:
    * Familiar Hype Machine UI
    * Stream music from various playlists (Latest, Popular, Subscription, Loved)
    * Favorite songs and blogs
    * Search
    * View original posts of each song

App is now FREE! I've gotten a lot of confused reviews between the free and paid versions, so to make amends, I'm making it just a single app.

v3.0
    Lots of bug fixes with new features including:
    * A UI overhaul
    * Now Playing view
    * Integration with music hub

What's new in v2.0
    * Background music playing now enabled thanks to Mango (Finally!)
    * Integration with volume control. You can control playback using the volume controls in/outside the application
    * Many performance improvements and bug fixes
    * More settings: different popular filters, shuffled loved playlist (@CHWEX)
    * The scrub has been improved (@aeronez - you can drag the timeline back and forth to fast-forward or rewind)

Update v1.2
    * Fixed bug where the first playlist wouldn't load if it required login credentials

Update v1.1
    * @Anthony - Name of track currently playing displayed below scrub. (Most likely will be redesigned for 2.0)
    *@Player880844668 - Ability to rearrange playlist ordering in the settings
    * gif format now supported. All images are now displayed (even though most of them are the default "missing" hypem image)
    * @MikeByke - Search moved to main playlist
    * @ncs48 - Link to account creation page added
    * Minor tweaks

The Hype Screenshots
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Hype Download
    • Windows Phone 10
      Windows Phone 8.1
      Windows Phone 8
      Windows Phone 7.5
    • Identität des Handys
      Foto-, Musik- und Videobibliotheken
      Datendienste
      Webbrowser-Komponente
      HD720P (720 x 1280)
      WVGA (480 x 800)
      WXGA (768 x 1280)
    • Download @ WindowsPhone
      Download @ Uploaded.net
      Download @ Share-online.biz

Preis
      Kostenlos

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
  3. Gast3
    Gast3 New Member

The Hype

Absolut fantastisch. Einzig offline caching und die möglichkeit ganze posts zu lesen könnten diese app noch besser machen

4. Gast5
    Gast5 New Member

The Hype

Sehr gute app! Wer hypem mag, der mag auch diese app. Verdient Unterstützung!

5. Gast5
    Gast5 New Member

The Hype

Gute App, die ihren Zweck voll erfüllt und übersichtlich aussieht! Danke, darauf hab ich gewartet.

Thema:

The Hype - Musik + Videos

Die Seite wird geladen...

The Hype - Similar Threads - The Hype

Forum Datum

The Surge Game Pass PC Problem

The Surge Game Pass PC Problem: So hope some one can help. Tried to download The Surge on PC after half an hour where the xBox (beta) app said that on queue. i restarted the app now the it tells me that the game is installed....
Games und Spiele Samstag um 19:14 Uhr

Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint

Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint: Hi, We have the following situation. Many Excel charts are linked to a PowerPoint Präsentation. So far so good. However, the files have to be saved each month into another folder in order to...
Microsoft Office Donnerstag um 17:04 Uhr

Fehlermeldung: DX11 Fetaure level 10.0 is required to run the engine.

Fehlermeldung: DX11 Fetaure level 10.0 is required to run the engine.: Ich habe meinen Windows 8.1 PC. Ich möchte mein Spiel starten, doch dann kommt diese Meldung: DX11 Fetaure level 10.0 is required to run the engine. Ein paar wichtige Daten... Windows 8.1...
Allgemeines 22. Juni 2019

Can't Login at the Xbox (beta) App

Can't Login at the Xbox (beta) App: Hello, i dont know why but i can not login into the Xbox App. I dont know why. Someone an idea ? I made an Video for you :) Video that i cant login <- Youtube Video just click on it....
Apps 13. Juni 2019

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...: Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast when I quickly have to look up something; thus I...
Surface 9. Juni 2019

windows update replaced conhost.exe but the file is not included in the update binary

windows update replaced conhost.exe but the file is not included in the update binary: We‘re performing file security analysis based on the source (where files are coming from). A Windows 10 update installs a new conhost.exe but we cannot find out where the file is coming from. It...
Allgemeines 16. Mai 2019

Excel on Mac - add the MS HMTL object library VBA reference not possible

Excel on Mac - add the MS HMTL object library VBA reference not possible: Hi, I'm running Excel on Mac version 16.16.9 (190412). Im trying to add the MS HMTL object library VBA reference, but it’s not available to select. Only a few are available. There are also no...
Microsoft Office 3. Mai 2019
The Hype solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.