use a paysafecard

Diskutiere und helfe bei use a paysafecard im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear lovely Community, I´ve got a little problem. sadly I listen to a friend who said to me, that I am able to pay in the Xbox store at my Win10 Pc... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Emilio:23, 16. Oktober 2018.

1. Emilio:23
    Emilio:23 Gast

use a paysafecard

Dear lovely Community,

I´ve got a little problem. sadly I listen to a friend who said to me, that I am able to pay in the Xbox store at my Win10 Pc with Paysafecards. To buy Forza 7 Ulitmate I bought 2x 20€ Paysafe cards and 1x 50€, but the store doesn't accept Paysafecards -.- .

it would be nice to find a solution to my problem because I want to play with him because he owns an Xbox one.

Hope you are able to help me fastly.

Your Emilio

P.S. sorry for my bad English knowledge

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

use a paysafecard - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

use a paysafecard - Similar Threads - use paysafecard

Forum Datum

Why should you use swimming pool lights?

Why should you use swimming pool lights?: Thinking about leaving your pool behind when the sun sets? Not so almost! Swimming pool lights can transform your backyard into a magical nighttime haven, extending the fun and functionality of...
Microsoft Windows 21. März 2024

Why can I not use the Spatial Analysis features on Vision Studio?

Why can I not use the Spatial Analysis features on Vision Studio?: I am trying to build a light system that functions using spatial analysis to control them. When I try and use a feature such as Detect people when they enter/exit a zone, it does not let me. Can...
Microsoft Office 8. März 2024

Why is my Excel spreadsheet always upside down when I open a new sheet? I use a Mac laptop

Why is my Excel spreadsheet always upside down when I open a new sheet? I use a Mac laptop: I can solve it by scrolling up and down with the mouse and then the sheet reverses to correct show the spreadsheet right side up but was curious what the cause was...
Microsoft Office 24. Januar 2024

windows apps crash when I use my wacom for takeing notes

windows apps crash when I use my wacom for takeing notes: For over two years I happily took notes in OneNote using my wacom intuos pro. However, a few days ago it suddenly started acting up weird. Whenever I want to take notes, the app just crashes. This...
Microsoft Office 17. Januar 2024

Use instant Notifications in comments within Microsoft Word Office Professional Plus...

Use instant Notifications in comments within Microsoft Word Office Professional Plus...: Hello,I am using Microsoft Office 2019 Plus at my business, but due to data security concerns, one drive/the cloud is not able to used. For internal documents within our servers, is it possible to...
Microsoft Office 17. Januar 2024

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Games und Spiele 14. Januar 2024

Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10]

Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10]: Dear lovely Community, I´ve got a little problem. sadly I listen to a friend who said to me, that I am able to pay in the Xbox store at my Win10 Pc with Paysafecards. To buy Forza 7 Ulitmate I...
Games und Spiele 16. Oktober 2018
use a paysafecard solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.