#Value error INDEX MATCH multiple search with rows and columns

Diskutiere und helfe bei #Value error INDEX MATCH multiple search with rows and columns im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Good day, dear all, I am struggling to understand why my formula is not working. Tried using CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER but it still doesn't work.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von SHE Olga, 14. Juni 2019.

1. SHE Olga
    SHE Olga Gast

Good day, dear all,

I am struggling to understand why my formula is not working. Tried using CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER but it still doesn't work.

{=INDEX('FIN SERV'!$CQ7:$EY60;MATCH(P$5;'FIN SERV'!$CQ$6:$EY$6;0);MATCH($C49;'FIN SERV'!CP7:CP60;0);0)}

I need to pull the data from worksheet 'FIN SERV' to new worksheet based on two criterias: row with crietria (P5) looks up in the row CQ6:EY6. and column with criteria C49 that looks up in column CP.

By evaulating the formula it shows rows and column as 1 (TRUE) but final evaluation is #Value error even with CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would be very gratefull if Excel guru could help me ^^

Thank you!

2. Claus Busch Win User

Hallo Olga,

die Index-Formel lautet:

=INDEX(Bereich, Zeile, Spalte)

Das bedeutet, dass du einfach nur die Argumente tauschen musst und das letzte (überflüssige) Argument (0) weglassen musst:

=INDEX('FIN SERV'!$CQ7:$EY60,MATCH($C49,'FIN SERV'!CP7:CP60,0),MATCH(P$5,'FIN SERV'!$CQ$6:$EY$6,0))

Beachte auch die Trennzeichen. Sie sind im englischen System Kommas.

P.S.: Hier ist das deutsche Excel-Forum. Wenn du unbedingt in Englisch schreiben möchtest, scrolle auf dieser Seite ganz nach unten und stelle dort die Sprache um.

Claus
  3. SHE Olga Win User

Hallo Claus! Vielen lieben Dank! :))
  4. Claus B. Win User

Index - Vergleich - WennNV in Vba

Hallo Geoff,
    <br />probiere es mal mit:
    <br />sh.Range("G" & last_row +1).Formula="=IFNA(INDEX(Datenbank!K:K,MATCH(Kurzzeitnutzung!B2,Datenbank!D:D,0)),"""")"
    <br />Wenn du Werte einfügen willst, musst du das Ganze dann zu Werten wandeln:
    <br />With sh.Range("G" & last_row + 1)
    <br /> .Formula="=IFNA(INDEX(Datenbank!K:K,MATCH(Kurzzeitnutzung!B2,Datenbank!D:D,0)),"""")"
    <br /> .value=.value
    <br />end with
    <br />Claus
    <br />
  5. Andreas Killer Win User

how to User Index, Match or VLOOKUP or even HLOOKUP in merged Cells

i need to get the Highest Scores from Cell BB6 to BD27 which are merged , and after achieving the result i need that how many Balls have been Played to reach this Score , and then if Possible to get the Player Name , can any One help
    At first this is the German forum, the English one is here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/excel

You missed to specifiy the search criterium for MATCH.

If you have merged cells you have to change the selected cell references to the first column:

G73: =INDEX(AZ6:AZ27,MATCH(F73,BB6:BB27,0))

So the player name is in the same row:

I73: =INDEX(E6:E27,MATCH(F73,BB6:BB27,0))

Andreas.
  6. Claus Busch Win User

Please help me with setting up a tool to analyze a food frequency questioner

Hi Julian,

try it with a Pivot table.

Drag Date and Food to the rows and the portions to the value and group the date by month and year.

Claus
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

#Value error INDEX MATCH multiple search with rows and columns - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

#Value error INDEX MATCH multiple search with rows and columns - Similar Threads - #Value error INDEX

Forum Datum

update the values of an empty lookup column in Microsoft lists/sharepoint with the values...

update the values of an empty lookup column in Microsoft lists/sharepoint with the values...: There are two lists List A and List B in Sharepoint.Both lists each have a column column TP that largely matches. The list has another lookup column. This lookup column is to be filled with the...
Microsoft Office 9. Februar 2024

How to find values with multiple criteria, then display values in Dropdown

How to find values with multiple criteria, then display values in Dropdown: Dear ladies and Gentlemen, I have a question concerning a function in Excel:The goal is to have a drop-down window of values. The values are chosen based on 3–5 criteria. In each line, new...
Microsoft Office 20. Juni 2023

Search Indexer EXTREM langsam

Search Indexer EXTREM langsam: Hallo,der Search Indexer Dienst; wssearch ist extrem langsam. Ich habe den Index gelöscht und neu erstellt. Er zeigt rund 63.000 ausstehende Elemente. Indiziert wird geschätzt 1 Element pro...
Apps 4. August 2022

Search Indexer EXTREM langsam

Search Indexer EXTREM langsam: Hallo,der Search Indexer Dienst; wssearch ist extrem langsam. Ich habe den Index gelöscht und neu erstellt. Er zeigt rund 63.000 ausstehende Elemente. Indiziert wird geschätzt 1 Element pro...
Games und Spiele 4. August 2022

IF Funktion + INDEX, MATCH

IF Funktion + INDEX, MATCH: Guten Tag, ich muss IF Funktion alles auf ein mal so schreiben aber irgendwie fuktioniert es gar nicht obwohl wenn ich separat es probiere, dann geht es: =IF($M6="LOCAL (One Country...
Microsoft Office 17. Juni 2019

Excel #VALUE Error

Excel #VALUE Error: Ich habe eine Arbeitsmappe von einem Kollegen erhalten um Schulnoten zu berechnen. Bei mir taucht in jedem Feld mit Formel ein #VALUE Error bzw. #### auf. Die gleiche Datei auf einem anderen...
Microsoft Office 24. September 2018

Excel #VALUE Error

Excel #VALUE Error: Ich habe eine Arbeitsmappe von einem Kollegen erhalten um Schulnoten zu berechnen. Bei mir taucht in jedem Feld mit Formel ein #VALUE Error bzw. #### auf. Die gleiche Datei auf einem anderen...
Microsoft Office 22. September 2018
#Value error INDEX MATCH multiple search with rows and columns solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.