When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration...

Diskutiere und helfe bei When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I just recorded a 90min tutorial. Had the notebook camera activated. The file size is now 1.2GB. Which will be ok for some of my audience... but... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Armin0815, 8. August 2019.

1. Armin0815
    Armin0815 Gast

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration...

Hi,

I just recorded a 90min tutorial. Had the notebook camera activated.

The file size is now 1.2GB. Which will be ok for some of my audience... but a challenge for others.

I couldn't find a way how to save the file

• with the slides
    • and the audio but
    • without the video.

Is there a way I have overseen?

Your help is highly appreciated!

Armin

2. Torsten Schwanitz Win User

Word 365: Einfügen eines Schnellbausteins in ein Textfeld

Dear Charles,

I figured it out, it works now!
    The idea is to create the textbox first including the content status field.

Then, it can be saved as a new text box. After that I have recorded a new macro to insert the text box.

The way I tried it was the following:
    I inserted the text box first and then I tried to insert the status field into the text box and that didn't work.

Many thanks for the video and your support so far, I appreciate it a lot.

Torsten
  3. Robin Huber Win User

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

Hello

Thanks for the answers. But that's not what I'm looking for.

I search for a solution to "unlink" the fields in header and footer. For example a date field, which updates when I print or open the file.

In word I can do this with a macro, but in excel and powerpoint that solution didn't worked.
  4. Frank - University o Win User

Offene Lizenzierung (Creative Commons) von Screencast Videos von Microsoft Powerpoint Oberfläche(n)

I repeat again, my point is that I want to make a screencast video using PowerPoint. In this video you can see the interface of PowerPoint. I want to re-license this video with an open license. So I want to allow others to copy, modify, distribute, display, license or sell the video.
    <br />
    <br />Can you specifically answer this question for me?
    <br />
  5. Frank - University o Win User

Offene Lizenzierung (Creative Commons) von Screencast Videos von Microsoft Powerpoint Oberfläche(n)

Dear Fuad,
    <br />it doesn't matter so much what I want to use the video for. The video should be used primarily for teaching-learning purposes in higher education BUT I want to license the video so that other reusers can do whatever they want with it, under the terms of the Creative Commons licenses. If I grant a CC BY license for the video, the reuser can do ANYTHING with the video, he just has to indicate from whom he has the video.
    <br />Can you please read through exactly what I wrote again. It happens to me regularly that I have the feeling that people do not read correctly. I want to make a video accessible as an Open Educational Resource (OER), that means I want to publish it under an open license.
    <br />The UNESCO writes:
    <br />"Open Educational Resources (OER) are learning, teaching and research materials in any format and medium that reside in the public domain or are under copyright that have been released under an open license, that permit no-cost access, re-use, re-purpose, adaptation and redistribution by others.
    <br />Open license refers to a license that respects the intellectual property rights of the copyright owner and provides permissions granting the public the rights to access, re-use, re-purpose, adapt and redistribute educational materials" (see here)
    <br />This open license guarantees the reusers certain freedoms in dealing with the video. I have described these (5) freedoms above. Or see the next picture:
    <br />
    [​IMG]

<br />
  6. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration... - Similar Threads - When recorded narration

Forum Datum

I can

I can: Ich kann keine emails empfangen und versenden
Outlook.com 10. April 2024

I can

I can: Ich kann keine email mehr bekommen Hilfe
Outlook.com 19. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Apps 16. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Games und Spiele 16. November 2023

Microsoft Office 16. November 2023

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out?

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out?: Hello everyone,I imported a CAD-file dwg. /AutoCAD 2007 of our detailed factory building plan 300 m x 200 m to visio to use it as the background for the factory layout. I set the right scale so...
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2023

When I hold a webex meeting, you can hear me typing on the keyboard unless I switch to mute...

When I hold a webex meeting, you can hear me typing on the keyboard unless I switch to mute...: +++++++++German below++++++++++ Hi everybody, I have a new Surface 3 Laptop for 1 month now. In the beginning it was no Problem when I was Holding a webex Meeting. The microphone was amazing...
Surface 2. Juni 2020
When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.