When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration...

Diskutiere und helfe bei When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I just recorded a 90min tutorial. Had the notebook camera activated. The file size is now 1.2GB. Which will be ok for some of my audience... but... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Armin0815, 8. August 2019.

1. Armin0815
    Armin0815 Gast

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration...

Hi,

I just recorded a 90min tutorial. Had the notebook camera activated.

The file size is now 1.2GB. Which will be ok for some of my audience... but a challenge for others.

I couldn't find a way how to save the file

• with the slides
    • and the audio but
    • without the video.

Is there a way I have overseen?

Your help is highly appreciated!

Armin

2. AndreasHeil Win User

Query: Office/Word 2010

Hi kookieoxford,

I assume, that you have a german version of the office installed, because that is a german group. So please have a look at:

Datei > Optionen > Erweiter > Sektion: Ausschneiden, Kopieren, Einfügen

There you can adjust, how (with wich format) word will insert a copied text from an other document.

With kindly regards
    Andreas
  3. Gambetta1982 Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Thanks for asking, I THINK and HOPE the problem is solved. In my applications list, I now only see the Office Home version I actually bought. The system doesn't indicate that there still is an Office 365 installed on my computer. However, when I start Word
    or PowerPoint or Excel, the starting logo still says Office 365. As another moderator indicated, this is most likely only a bug and does not mean that I run an actual Office 365 version on my computer. Well, I now just HOPE that Microsoft will not charge me
    a suscription fee for a product that I bought in a non-suscription version.

All the best,

4. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Sway Menüleiste

Hi Sebastian,

Sway has updated its UI a bit since that screenshot was taken. All the functionality is still there, it's just located in a different place. The Insert pane can be opened via a button in the upper right. The items in the Cards pane are available in a
    popup that appears when you click the + in the middle of the Storyline. The Design and Navigation options are available when you click the Design button and then open the Styles pane in the upper right. Let us know if you have trouble finding anything else!

Jason
  5. fuzinekl Win User

MS Project 2010 Prof stürzt bei Änderung des Kalenders im Ressourcenpool ab

Hallo Bernhard,

vielen Dank für die Antwort.

Ich hatte auch schon mit Microsoft Support aus den USA Kontakt. Die haben mit im Prinzip dasselbe geraten:

"...I would also strongly suggest making sure:

All 2010 users are up to service Pack 2

All 2013 users have service pack 1 installed

A thorough review of the pool file is conducted - specifically ensuring all sharer files are accurate. ..."

"...Linked resource pools and master files are notoriously prone to file corruption. If any of your PMs rename, over-write or move a file the file corruption dice roll. Its when not if one or more files corrupt. .."

"...unattach every project from the resource pool then rename the old pool. Then create a new, blank project and save as the new pool. Link all projects back to the new pool. All resource data will automatically copy
    across.
    ..."

"...25 projects is a lot of PMs to manage. Just one save as to a new file name can corrupt files! Probably time to experiment with Project Server and the cheapest and easiest way to do that is through Microsoft's Project Online.
    ..."

Die beiden verschiedenen Project Versionen (2010 und 2013), die auf den Pool zugreifen fanden sie nicht so kritisch.

Nichtsdestotrotz werde ich nun alle aktiven PMs nach MS Project 2013 mit SP 1 updaten.

Viele Grüße,

Christian
  6. thetha Win User

Skype for Bussiness on Mac, Cant add contacts

Skype Business Version: version 6.3.1558.0

Windowsphone OS build: 10.0.14955.1000

Mac IOS Version:

I have enabled the option that skype can/should communicate with external

I have switched now all devices, mac, windows phone on insider ( Fast ring) at least not on windows phone

updatating mac version right now

This is a very annoying bug, no change with the problem.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration... - Similar Threads - When recorded narration

Forum Datum

How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a...

How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a...: [IMG]or [IMG] THank you
Microsoft Office 24. Juli 2019

Can I upload a german license into an irish system_

Can I upload a german license into an irish system_: even Excel 2010 will take me 6 hours to download and I do not want to waste my precious time, if it would not work.
Microsoft Office 18. Juli 2018

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove: It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program...
Windows Security 4. Juni 2018

I get a message "Sprache und Zeitzone "ist in Arbeit"

I get a message "Sprache und Zeitzone "ist in Arbeit": i want to change the language of my office 365 account. at the settings page i see " Sprache und Zeitzone ist in Arbeit". nothing happens. Result: i can not change my language. Need help !
Microsoft Office 14. Mai 2018

Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS: Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in Lifecycle Services. I can't see...
Microsoft Office 12. Januar 2018

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS: Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in Lifecycle Services. I can't see...
Microsoft Office 11. Januar 2018

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?: Hi all, I have a table with a few rows and a lot of columns and I want to print it on one page. I this I saw the feature before to split the table into a few parts (among one another) but I...
Microsoft Office 24. April 2017
When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.