Where to find E-mails older than 2006?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Where to find E-mails older than 2006? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I have my email account (hotmail) for quite some time (before 2000). Today I've been searching for some email from a person that is from... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Kasinta, 20. Dezember 2016.

1. Kasinta
    Kasinta Gast

Hi,

I have my email account (hotmail) for quite some time (before 2000).

Today I've been searching for some email from a person that is from before 2006, but I cannot find it.

Is this email lost forever or is there any way to restore it?

Am I missing some filter functionality?

If the emails are lost - which would be very sad - is it likely that I loose the 2006-emails in 2017???

Is there some 10year expiry date that I am not aware of?

Any help is appreciated.

Kasinta.

2. Jeanette.HA Win User

Outlook 365 und die Mails im Posteingang von genau einem Jahr sind weg

Hello Alexander,
    <br />thanks for your answer! Maybe its easier for you when I write in English.
    <br />No, this didnt happen, I will asked them to do that. My problem is getting bigger. All emails in my incoming mail box, older than 5 days, disappear. So it was weekend and a holiday, I recognized this only yesterday afternoon.
    <br />br Jeanette
    <br />
  3. Harry_Obi Win User

New email adress for microsoft account

Hi Nico,

you can create a new e-mail account on www.outlook.com.

After registry and login you can see the complete menu also calendar.

2. I don't know move your old address but you can connect the old address with the Outlook account.

Go to Settings -> options -> e-Mail -> accounts -> connected accounts

There you can connect you old address (as with a local email program like Thunderbird).

After connecting all e-mails from your old account landing in your new Outlook account.

In Germany I can create mail addresses like ...@outlook.com and ...@outlook.de (maybe different county, different endings) but you can send e-mails with your old address over outlook.com if you take the right settings by connecting your old account.

I hope that
    you understand my English ;-)
    Have a nice day

Harry
  4. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

WORD MACRO: Search for date fields and replace result

5. MrProcess Win User

Fehler beim Aufruf von 'GetCustomUI()' für 'RibbonID' 'Microsoft.Outlook.Mail.Read'

Hi Diane
    Cleaning: I deleted files in the \windows directory that appeared no longer necessary. E.g. older than 2010 and where the OS has no objections.

Office setup: did the full online setup

Addins: Outlook crashes when I try to acces the Addin Option
    Thought a secure start might help. However in folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64 I have no longer an Outlook.exe, but
    OfficeClickToRun.exe and IntegratedOffice.exe. When I start those with a command line switch, the system prompts with "you have a newer version installed".

That is all a bit weird. Still happy to hear of any ideas that might help.

Thx
    Hubert
  6. MichaelRanftelhuber Win User

outlook always says send on behalf

Hi everyone,

I figured it out.

The problem was not related to outlook, but to googlemail. Got to:

Settings -> Accounts -> "Send as" (section)

There you can set e-mail addresses other than the account e-mail address as default e-mail address. This was the case for me, which resulted in the described "on behalf of" instead of "as" problems.

Yours,

Michael
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Where to find E-mails older than 2006? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Where to find E-mails older than 2006? - Similar Threads - Where find mails

Forum Datum

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?: Hello, We get crash dumps from our application Engineering Base where the stack cannot be resolved. Some of our costumers are using the VBA-IDE to automate our software. In crash situations we...
Microsoft Office 30. November 2023

Alte E-Mails finden

Alte E-Mails finden: Hallo an alle, ich verwende schon seit 2011 Outlook und würde gerne E-mails aus dem Jahr 2011 wieder haben. Die E-mails habe ich aber nicht gelöscht. Jetzt habe ich aber das Problem, dass mir am...
Outlook.com 16. Januar 2019

is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?...

is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?...: i wanted to make myself a new e mail adress, and would like to swap every links i made with my old email to my newer email. i used the old e mails for about 5 years, so i cant remember by myself...
Outlook.com 22. September 2018

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.: Hallo Outlook Team, I have realised that I only have emails from this month December 2017 in my Inbox. I have tried to look for all of my old emails and I cannot find them. I am 100% sure I did...
Outlook.com 12. Dezember 2017

Wie kann ich meine E-Mail herraus finden?

Wie kann ich meine E-Mail herraus finden?: Hey zusammen. Ich habe folgendes Problem: Ich habe Office Home & Student 2016 auf meinen Laptop installiert. Jedoch dauert es ewig bis sich z.B. Powerpoint öffnet. Ich wollte jetzt gerne alles...
Microsoft Office 13. Januar 2017

Where to find E-mails older than 2006?: Hi, I have my email account (hotmail) for quite some time (before 2000). Today I've been searching for some email from a person that is from before 2006, but I cannot find it. Is this email...
Outlook.com 19. Dezember 2016

Finden alter e-mails

Finden alter e-mails: Hallo,ich hatte jahrelang ein Hotmailkonto. Seit der Änderung auf Outlook kann ich nicht mehr auf alte Nachrichten zugreifen. Benötige sie aber dringend. Danke im Voraus.
Outlook.com 23. November 2016
Where to find E-mails older than 2006? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.