Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hey i need your help please, in our company a PC has got a Problem with a Windows 7 Update. Today morning the PC made it but he can´t do it. So i set... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von BrandonSemenukBC, 20. Februar 2019.

1. Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator

Hey i need your help please, in our company a PC has got a Problem with a Windows 7 Update. Today morning the PC made it but he can´t do it. So i set the PC back to the last point and it works fine now.

So i want to block the automatic updates for this pc now. It is in a domain and when i go to the windows update settings i can´t change the settings because the window is grey. I have got the administrator passwort and so on. So how could i change the settings that the PC don´t make the automatic updates ?

I need your help as soon as possible thanks :D

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator - Similar Threads - Windows Automatic Update

Forum Datum

Windows 11 Automatic Repair Problem

Windows 11 Automatic Repair Problem: Hallo, und zwar habe ich folgendes Problem. Ich habe meinen PC vor ein paar Tagen gestartet, und auf einmal kam aus unerklärlichen Grund der Automatic Repair Screen beim Start-up. Ich weiß nicht,...
Apps 17. September 2023

Windows 11 Automatic Repair Problem

Windows 11 Automatic Repair Problem: Hallo, und zwar habe ich folgendes Problem. Ich habe meinen PC vor ein paar Tagen gestartet, und auf einmal kam aus unerklärlichen Grund der Automatic Repair Screen beim Start-up. Ich weiß nicht,...
Games und Spiele 17. September 2023

*.prod.outlook.com und GeoIP-Blocking Irland

*.prod.outlook.com und GeoIP-Blocking Irland: Hallo zusammen,durch die derzeit anhaltenden Angriffe von Außen als Folge unserer deutschen Außenpolitik, sind bei allen unseren Kunden die Angriffsvektoren massiv eingeschränkt worden, indem auf...
Outlook.com 15. Mai 2023

The following Products can´t be installat the same Time

The following Products can´t be installat the same Time: Bei der Installation von OFFICE habe ich die Fehlermeldung bekommen" The following Products can´t be installat the same Time,O365HomePremretail,ProjectPro2021Volume , ProPlus2021Volume,...
Microsoft Office 27. März 2023

Can I stop the automatic app update for iOS devices and the user can update the apps...

Can I stop the automatic app update for iOS devices and the user can update the apps...: Hello all,our setup looks like this:all devices are DEP enrolled with the apple business manager ABMVPP for Appswe use MS Intune for managementall office apps are installed directly required on...
Microsoft Office 21. März 2023

Unable to uncheck "do not store password. The task will only have access to local computer...

Unable to uncheck "do not store password. The task will only have access to local computer...: Hello Guys!OS: Windows Server 2012 R2I'm currently trying to deploy my batch file into a taskscheduler task via powershell.So everything is working fine, except of one settings I'm not able to...
Apps 5. November 2021

Unable to uncheck "do not store password. The task will only have access to local computer...

Unable to uncheck "do not store password. The task will only have access to local computer...: Hello Guys!OS: Windows Server 2012 R2I'm currently trying to deploy my batch file into a taskscheduler task via powershell.So everything is working fine, except of one settings I'm not able to...
Games und Spiele 5. November 2021
Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.