Windows new Smartphone App does not work on Huawei Mate 20 pro

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows new Smartphone App does not work on Huawei Mate 20 pro im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am using the new Huawei Mate 20 pro and wish to connect to my PC (Surface Book 2 15" 1809 German) with the new MS Smartphone App (Ihr Smartphone).... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Patrick B.Ludwig, 15. November 2018.

1. Windows new Smartphone App does not work on Huawei Mate 20 pro

I am using the new Huawei Mate 20 pro and wish to connect to my PC (Surface Book 2 15" 1809 German) with the new MS Smartphone App (Ihr Smartphone). The phone will properly connect with the PC according to the phone and seems to be recognised in the App.
    At lest according to the settings feature "Telephone", that is. It shows the phone as paired (verknüpft) with my MS Account.

The phone is configured to store pictures on a semi-external medium, namely the new Huawei Nano SD card which functions perfectly.
    The card is physically mounted in the phone's SD/SSD card.

The App will neither syncronise/send any Pictures - including photos taken with the phone - nor show correct SMS. In the latter case,
    the App shows an ancient SMS that has long been deleted on the phone.The different "Help" suggestions and "Solutions" offered have not had any effect.

When trying to send an SMS, The Phone App tells me, that my phone is not connected to the PC, despite the pho ne saying otherwise.

Both devices are connected to the same WLAN, I have tried disconnecting and re-pairing the phone with the MS Account several times wit the settings feature, which always works fine.

I know that Microsoft has been having problems with Huawei Phones as well as the windows release 1809 but the help page seems to indicate that these relate only to the SMS function of the app and not to pictures.

Huawei covers a large portion of the smartphone market and the new My Smartphone features were advertised as a major and key feature of the windows release.

Microsoft, Please get your stuff together.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Windows new Smartphone App does not work on Huawei Mate 20 pro - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows new Smartphone App does not work on Huawei Mate 20 pro - Similar Threads - Windows new Smartphone

Forum Datum

Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work

Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work: Hello,I have the following problem:For a couple of months my Windows Hello on my Galaxy Book2 Pro does not work. I get pretty much the same error as in this issue, but none of the suggested...
Apps 11. August 2023

Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work

Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work: Hello,I have the following problem:For a couple of months my Windows Hello on my Galaxy Book2 Pro does not work. I get pretty much the same error as in this issue, but none of the suggested...
Games und Spiele 11. August 2023

onedrive sync does not work anymore

onedrive sync does not work anymore: Dear all!Onedrive does not synchronize changes to Onedrive for Windows and Onedrive for mac. Changes in the Web Onedrive client are displayed on an Iphone Onedrive client, but not on a Windows...
Microsoft Office 19. Juni 2023

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore: Hi,I had a running Windows 10 Pro installation for several years.I reinstalled my laptop now with windows 10 again.After reinstalling i cannot activate windows with my windows 10 pro product...
Apps 20. Februar 2022

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore: Hi,I had a running Windows 10 Pro installation for several years.I reinstalled my laptop now with windows 10 again.After reinstalling i cannot activate windows with my windows 10 pro product...
Games und Spiele 20. Februar 2022

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro: Good morning!We are currently experiencing that since the newest OneDrive update autosave does not work on the newest generation MacBook Pro devices anymore. The changes that are made in the...
Microsoft Office 1. Februar 2022

lasso selection in OneNote does not work on Surface Pro

lasso selection in OneNote does not work on Surface Pro: I have a problem with OneNote specifically. So usually everything is working just fine, I can write, right-click and lasso select with pressed right-click.But sometimes when I try to lasso select...
Microsoft Office 7. Januar 2022
Windows new Smartphone App does not work on Huawei Mate 20 pro solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.