Windows Vista upgrade kit for windows 7 does not work

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows Vista upgrade kit for windows 7 does not work im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; OK, I have an older computer (Acer X3300). I was running windows 7 ( upgrade from original Vista to 7 with the upgrade kit)....but I was experiencing... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von SonjaD, 6. Oktober 2018.

1. SonjaD
    SonjaD Gast

OK, I have an older computer (Acer X3300). I was running windows 7 ( upgrade from original Vista to 7 with the upgrade kit)....but I was experiencing problems so I had to flatten my system ( I guess it was a worm) and start the system recovery. I managed to get Vista back to status SP2 including Internet explorer, all running fine (Microsoft essentials does not work anymore as it is no longer supported, but I have other firewall and antivirus active). Then I wanted to use the upgrade kit again to repeat the upgrade to windows 7 ( I need 7 to use photo editing software). But, it does not take it anymore. I used the Windows 7 upgrade ckecker which told me that the uprgade kit is not up to date ..... it worked years ago, but not anymore... why? My PC is still running and I would not want to desperately buy a new one now. Is there any working link to actualise the old upgrade kit? While trying to install the kit hangs itself up while searching for upgrades by the way. I guess all too old? :(

When windows 10 came out I was not allowed to upgrade on my upgraded Vista version to 7. Windows 8 was required. Can I upgrade Vista SP2 to windows 10? If yes, what software package do I need to buy? I guess again a new PC comes cheaper.

Additionally, I am also running Ubuntu parallel to Vista. Could that be causing now a problem to upgrade to 7? Well, I had it before and it worked, but maybe because of the system recovery something changed? Ubuntu is running with no problems parallel. Thank you for answering this, greetings Sonja

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Windows Vista upgrade kit for windows 7 does not work - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows Vista upgrade kit for windows 7 does not work - Similar Threads - Windows Vista upgrade

Forum Datum

HTML Code does not work for Signature

HTML Code does not work for Signature: I am getting really frustrated. I have a perfectly working HTML Signature, which works for all the other email clients I am using, but when I try to add it in Outlook, it just shows the code but...
Outlook.com 14. Februar 2024

Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work

Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work: Hello,I have the following problem:For a couple of months my Windows Hello on my Galaxy Book2 Pro does not work. I get pretty much the same error as in this issue, but none of the suggested...
Apps 11. August 2023

Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work

Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work: Hello,I have the following problem:For a couple of months my Windows Hello on my Galaxy Book2 Pro does not work. I get pretty much the same error as in this issue, but none of the suggested...
Games und Spiele 11. August 2023

Inplace upgrade Win 7 ult does not work !

Inplace upgrade Win 7 ult does not work !: Defect component store, manifests etc pp sfc cannot repair. dism with Windows 7 not full functions as in 8.1 or 10. Any advice who to manage IU for repair ?? See log, part of all. Cannot...
Allgemeines 31. Dezember 2020

Upgrade von Windows Vista auf Windows 7

Upgrade von Windows Vista auf Windows 7: Hallo, nachdem ich mein Laptop über ein Jahr nicht mehr genutzt habe, habe ich festgestellt, dass es für Windows Vista keine Updates mehr gibt (z.Bsp von firefox) und dass es keine support für...
Allgemeines 6. Oktober 2018

Upgrade von Windows Vista auf Windows 7

Upgrade von Windows Vista auf Windows 7: Hallo, nachdem ich mein Laptop über ein Jahr nicht mehr genutzt habe, habe ich festgestellt, dass es für Windows Vista keine Updates mehr gibt (z.Bsp von firefox) und dass es keine support für...
Allgemeines 19. August 2018

Windows Vista upgrade kit for windows 7 does not work: OK, I have an older computer (Acer X3300). I was running windows 7 ( upgrade from original Vista to 7 with the upgrade kit)....but I was experiencing problems so I had to flatten my system ( I...
Allgemeines 5. August 2018
Windows Vista upgrade kit for windows 7 does not work solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.