Word on iPad: Comments Sidebar disappeared, only balloons instead

Diskutiere und helfe bei Word on iPad: Comments Sidebar disappeared, only balloons instead im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello! I am using Word on an iPad and suddenly I have no sidebar with the comments anymore, instead they show as balloons I have to tap on. How can I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Fritz Gabrysch, 9. Januar 2019.

1. Word on iPad: Comments Sidebar disappeared, only balloons instead

Hello!

I am using Word on an iPad and suddenly I have no sidebar with the comments anymore, instead they show as balloons I have to tap on. How can I change it back?

Thank you for your help!

2. sajju2 Win User

OneNote mit mesh bidirektional synchronisieren

.. enterd following as feature request.

SkyDrive App

- It should be possible to sync Windows Live Mesh data with Apple IPad! E.g. through Skydrive App.

- Should be possible to save to SkyDrive App from ios devices (e.g. from Mail, webpage, etc. >> with save as/to skydrive app functionality.

SkyDrive on Web

- Also on SkyDrive the synced Live Mesh Data and "normal" uploaded data to skydrive should be combined in one place/structure/view.

Only then we can start using skydrive instead of our local harddrive.
  3. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Moderne Kommentare in Word 2021 für Mac abstellen

Hallo Chris,

Anwender*innen werden bedauerlicherweise damit leben müssen. Noch lassen sich Moderne Kommentare unter Windows glücklicherweise deaktivieren, wird aber in nächster Zukunft auch dort nicht mehr möglich sein.
    <br />
    Ich verweise auch auf folgende englischsprachige Diskussion und kann nur hoffen, dass möglichst viele User weltweit die Feedback-Funktion nutzen, um Änderungswünsche an MS zu übermitteln: comments on word for Mac - Microsoft Tech Community
    <br />

<br />Viele Grüße
    <br />Lisa
    <br />
  4. Dane_Marle Win User

Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login

Have you tried clicking on the status that said password needed ? It should show you a window to login , once it does , since you are on AD, on the username box , instead of using your email address , use this format instead DOMAIN\Username

Example: Testnet\user1
  5. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Word - Darstellung des Überarbeitungsfensters (Markup)

Hi Burkhard,

das sind die aktuellen "Pain Points" von Anwender*innen:
    <br />1) Autotext (Quickparts) no longer works in comments so I need to retype everything every time (this is a critical feature for my work)
    <br />2) No formatting works in comment boxes including not able to use format painter
    <br />3) Layout with comments outside the working pane and separate to formatting changes makes side by side viewing of document v difficult on a single monitor or you have to use small zoom
    <br />4) and possibly worst of all, the comments are apparently not visible to those running earlier versions of Word, which is common in my clients who are on large corporate systems that do not automatically update.
    <br />Viele Grüße
    <br />Lisa
    <br />
  6. Andreas Killer Win User

Excel on Mac - add the MS HMTL object library VBA reference not possible

You can't do that on a Mac, only on a Windows PC.

Geht halt nicht, tut mir leid, da läßt sich nichts machen. :)

Andreas.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Word on iPad: Comments Sidebar disappeared, only balloons instead - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Word on iPad: Comments Sidebar disappeared, only balloons instead - Similar Threads - Word iPad Comments

Forum Datum

HD Videos on iPad are only in the upper Third of the screen

HD Videos on iPad are only in the upper Third of the screen: Hi folks,i don‘t see others post about a recent problematic change in the video player in the OneDrive App on a iPad. When I open a 1080p Video, it will be only displayed in the upper third of the...
Microsoft Office 28. August 2023

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User: Hello Microsoft Community I have a big Problem My Father Started his Old Notebook again and Tried to Login….And then he saw that all Users Disappeared and Only my Account was Left Not Admin And...
Apps 23. November 2022

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User: Hello Microsoft Community I have a big Problem My Father Started his Old Notebook again and Tried to Login….And then he saw that all Users Disappeared and Only my Account was Left Not Admin And...
Games und Spiele 23. November 2022

Link from oneNote opens Safari instead of oneDrive on iPad Pro 10.5

Link from oneNote opens Safari instead of oneDrive on iPad Pro 10.5: I added links from my oneDrive app into the oneNote app. When I click on such a link, oneNote app opens Safari instead of oneDrive app. Safari then asks me to install oneDrive app from the app...
Microsoft Office 1. Juli 2017

Sidebar

Sidebar: hey leutz, ich habe mir eine sidebar bei www.desktopsidebar.com gezogen und ist acuh schn und gut aber ich wollt da ein paar desktop ICONS reinmachen und das gung nicht. wie krieg ich in die...
Grafiken 3. März 2007

Sidebar

Sidebar: hey leutz, ich habe mir eine sidebar bei www.desktopsidebar.com gezogen und ist acuh schn und gut aber ich wollt da ein paar desktop ICONS reinmachen und das gung nicht. wie krieg ich in die...
Grafiken 2. März 2007

Sidebar

Sidebar: kann mir jemand helfen?? ich will unbedingt einen vista sidebar!! aber ich weis nicht wie man das macht!! :confusedd: wenn einer es weis bitte bescheid sagen. DANKE
Grafiken 25. Mai 2006
Word on iPad: Comments Sidebar disappeared, only balloons instead solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.