SharePoint How to Filter of a sharepoint sitepages via URL Query

Diskutiere und helfe bei SharePoint How to Filter of a sharepoint sitepages via URL Query im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Community We have a list design, where several lists are connectet via lookup field. We created a page e.g. processoverview.aspx, which contains... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Betschart Moritz, 15. Mai 2024.

1. SharePoint How to Filter of a sharepoint sitepages via URL Query

Dear Community We have a list design, where several lists are connectet via lookup field. We created a page e.g. processoverview.aspx, which contains all lists like Todo, processes, actionlist, documentlibraries with templates etc.Based on the processlist we have inserted dynamic filters for all "depending" lists. This works all fine. We can select a process and all dynamic filters are workingRequest:Now we would like to filter the whole page from an "external" Link via query string, so the enduser doesn't have to filter. The base is an Powerpoint-Slide with URL-Links to get all information

2. Galin Karlovv Win User

SharePoint - Beim Herunterladen die Attribute werden nicht übernommen

Hallo Klark,
    <br />Leider ist es unmöglich diese Einstellung in SharePoint Online zu machen.
    <br />Das Thema ist auch im englischen Forum besprochen.
    <br />Es gibt dritte Partei Programme, die eine solche Möglichkeit geben können. Mehr Details findest du im Artikel.
    <br />Auch mit Graph Api kann man diese Funktionalität erreichen, aber du sollst du an die Entwickler wenden.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssem
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft Support Engineer
    <br />
  3. Galin Karlovv Win User

Sharepoint/Teams Listen mit QR Code befüllen

Hallo Ergos,
    <br />Es gibt keine solche Funktionen in SharePoint Online standardmässig. Du kannst mehr Information über deine Anfrage in PowerApps und PowerAutomate Forums prüfen.
    <br />Beide Forums sind auf Englisch.
    <br />Generate QR Code/Barcode for Sharepoint List Calculated field with Power Automate/Microsoft Flow
    <br />How to create a QR code that links to a SharePoint list?
    <br />QR Code to open an item in sharepoint list
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft Support Engineer
    <br />
  4. IvanVukovic Win User

Gehnemigungsvorlagen wiederherstellen - Feedback-Workflow Vorlage

hello office 365 community

i tried to change an existing feedback worklow with sharepoint designer 2013 to send to external user, but the result was that all the sharepoint 2013 workflow templates are corrupt and now i cant even create a new collect-workflow. only 3 out of like 6
    are now available

please help me how to restore the template, so i can create a new collect-feedback.

thanks
    [​IMG]
  5. NikolinoDE Win User

Dynamic Filter

Yes, it is possible to create dynamic filters for a SharePoint list view that will automatically update the calendar view to show only the items that meet the filter criteria. You can do this by using the Filter option in the list view settings.
    To create a dynamic filter for your list view, follow these steps:
    1. Open the list in SharePoint and switch to the view you want to filter.
    2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page and select “List settings” from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll down to the “Views” section and click on the name of the view you want to filter.
    4. In the “Filter” section, select “Show items only when the following is true” and set up your filter criteria using the available fields and operators.
    5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
    Once you’ve set up your dynamic filter, the calendar view will automatically update to show only the items that meet your filter criteria. You can change or remove the filter at any time by going back to the list view settings and modifying your filter criteria.
  6. Andreas Killer Win User

Verlinkung zu anderen Excel-Listen mit Variable im Link

Die Benennung dieser Source-Excel-Dateien verläuft immer nach dem selben Prinzip: [Jahr]-[Quartal]_ConversionRate.xlsx und liegen alle im selben Ordner im SharePoint.
    Importiere einfach alle Daten mit Power Query, setzte einen Filter um den Umfang zu reduzieren und das Ergebnis lädst Du als Tabelle in Deine Exceldatei.
    Importieren von SharePoint- und OneDrive for Business-Dateien - Power Query | Microsoft Learn
    Der Vorteil ist das Du eine Tabelle mit allen relevanten Daten bekommst, diese ist dynamisch, abgeleitete Formeln berücksichtigen automatisch neue Daten im nächsten Quartal und Du brauchst nur Daten \ Alle Aktualisieren klicken um diese dann zu importieren.
    Weiterhin "verschwinden" alte Daten aus der Auswertung ebenso wenn die Dateien im Sharepoint gelöscht oder in einen anderen Ordner verschoben werden.
    Andreas.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

SharePoint How to Filter of a sharepoint sitepages via URL Query - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

SharePoint How to Filter of a sharepoint sitepages via URL Query - Similar Threads - SharePoint How Filter

Forum Datum

How to Contact Followers of a SharePoint Page for Event Promotion

How to Contact Followers of a SharePoint Page for Event Promotion: Hello everyone,I'm currently managing a SharePoint website dedicated to internal company training courses. On this site, Now I want to advertise the events manually, but only write to the people...
Microsoft Office 13. März 2024

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?: How do I merge cells in an existing table on a communication site in SharePoint? I can't find this option within the tools provided. Is there a work-around?Thank you so much!Best,Nina
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2022

How to publish sharepoint without cdn

How to publish sharepoint without cdn: I want to publish my sharepoint site without activating a cdn.Ive read that I can save my sharepoint site in a documentlibrary in sharepoint itself.How does it work?
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2021

SharePoint URL umbenennen

SharePoint URL umbenennen: Hallo zusammen, ich habe eine Frage. Bei uns hat es eine Firmen-Umbenennung gegeben und wir würden diese auch gerne auf SharePoint übertragen. Ist es möglich diese zu Ändern? Oder würde das...
Microsoft Office 26. März 2020

Sharepoint URL nicht erreichbar

Sharepoint URL nicht erreichbar: Hallo Gemeinde, Ich habe für eine Firma ein neues Office 365 angelgt und wollte Sharepoint-Online ein Wiki einrichten. Dabei ist mir aufgefallen, dass ich Zuhause (Kabel Deutschland) die...
Microsoft Office 13. April 2018

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message: I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?...
Microsoft Office 16. Oktober 2017
SharePoint How to Filter of a sharepoint sitepages via URL Query solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.