Need help sorting everything back into its place.

Diskutiere und helfe bei Need help sorting everything back into its place. im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Need to calm down,I installed onedrive to share a powerpoint but it seemed at first that with the installation everything is gone. Apperantly its still... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Luke666666, 1. Mai 2024.

1. Luke666666
    Luke666666 Gast

Need help sorting everything back into its place.

Need to calm down,I installed onedrive to share a powerpoint but it seemed at first that with the installation everything is gone. Apperantly its still there but now all in the onedrive folder shortcutted to onedrive. I want this program gone asap. I tried deleting the program which is now maybe gone Idk but my stuff is still only in the folder. How do I fix this so everything is back in its normal place?

2. Pauline R. Win User

Office free version,virus

Hello,

you cannot install Service Pack 3 for Office 2007 because you haven't installed Office 2007. The program you are using is not Microsoft Office, it is a third party application which doesn't support Office service packs. If you need help with the program
    you are using, please contact the developer/vendor of this program.

If you need help for Microsoft products please place your question into the appropriate forum of your native language.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Kind regards,

Pauline
  3. Pauline R. Win User

Office free version,virus

Hello,

your're posting into the German Answers Forums and here we only provide support in german language, so please place your question into the appropriate forum of your native language.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Kind regards,

Pauline
  4. StankoBeronja Win User

Onedrive Sync problems

Hey Nik

so you are suggesting that I rename 7477 files???

However thats not the problem. It asked me to rename it itself, I klicked yes please, and then it said all good, files are renamed. But after some time exactly the same error emerges and asks me again.

And yes, I looked into those files, and of course I looked into those not allowed characters - there are not in there. Its some very very annoying bug. If I do staff on my lap top, everything is ok, no sync error messages. So on my desktop pc onedrive is simply bugged as hell.

Dont know what to do.
  5. Myk Ylaya Win User

Outlook Application does not recognize any valid mail address but the office 365 online login is working?

Hi Thomas, thanks for the update.

Please feel free to get back if you need any additional info.

Best Regards,
    Myk
  6. Bernd P. Win User

Hilfe Menüband

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Need help sorting everything back into its place. - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Need help sorting everything back into its place. - Similar Threads - Need help sorting

Forum Datum

Account hacked need help?

Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location...
Apps 30. August 2023

Account hacked need help?

Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location...
Games und Spiele 30. August 2023

Hello, i need help with my PC

Hello, i need help with my PC: Around 2 days ago i disabled some sort of setting, making it, that only essential program open on startupAfter rebooting, my audiodrivers dont work anymore, and the diagnostics dont recognise the...
Apps 23. Juni 2023

Hello, i need help with my PC

Hello, i need help with my PC: Around 2 days ago i disabled some sort of setting, making it, that only essential program open on startupAfter rebooting, my audiodrivers dont work anymore, and the diagnostics dont recognise the...
Games und Spiele 23. Juni 2023

Need help recovering account!

Need help recovering account!: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Halloich habe auch das gleiche Problem, das Problem ist ich habe das seit schon seit Jahren und ich weiß nichts mehr über den Account aber ich benutze die E-Mail für...
Outlook.com 1. Oktober 2022

bluescreen need help!!

bluescreen need help!!: Hallo ich habe seit einigen Monaten das Problem das bei mir immer wieder ein Bluescreen auftaucht. Am Anfang war das immer nur einmal im Monat doch in der zwischen Zeit taucht dieser mindestens...
Probleme und Lösungen 20. Dezember 2016

bluescreen need help!!

bluescreen need help!!: Hallo ich habe seit einigen Monaten das Problem das bei mir immer wieder ein Bluescreen auftaucht. Am Anfang war das immer nur einmal im Monat doch in der zwischen Zeit taucht dieser mindestens...
Probleme und Lösungen 10. Oktober 2016
Need help sorting everything back into its place. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.