Access to an e-mail account

Diskutiere und helfe bei Access to an e-mail account im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,I have created an account over outlook.com. I have not setup a secondary e-mail nor a mobile number yet, as I was in a hurry setting it up. I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Thomas Ried, 27. August 2022.

1. Access to an e-mail account

Hello,I have created an account over outlook.com. I have not setup a secondary e-mail nor a mobile number yet, as I was in a hurry setting it up. I have also not used this e-mail address, but want to use it now - but now it I cannot login anymore, as it is locked due to too many false logins.By resetting the password, I am constantly getting the e-mail back stating that I cannot provide enough pieces of information to reset it. Reason for is, that I have not sent an e-mail yet.So my question is: how can I gain access to my e-mail address again? I only need to unlock the account. I already wait

2. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Access to an e-mail account

Hello Thomas R,
    <br />Welcome to Microsoft Community.
    <br />I am a Microsoft user just like you. I hope you are doing well?
    <br />I understand you are unable to recover access your account due to the fact that you have not added your phone number or alternative email.
    <br />I am sorry about that. It is always important to add these information to your account upon signing up as they can be helpful in recovery.
    <br />At this point, I will recommend you reach out to Microsoft support via live chat for assistance.
    <br />Kindly go to Microsoft Contact Us website: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/ http://support.office.com/home/chat
    <br />1. Type the issue and click Get Help.
    <br />2. Click Login and Contact Support at the bottom of the page.
    <br />3. Log in with your Microsoft account.
    <br />4. Make appropriate selections
    <br />5. Click "Chat with a support agent".
    <br />Once you get connected, please request to be transferred to Tier-1 support.
    <br />Please try these steps I have provided and let me know if you need more assistance.
    <br />Give back to the Community, Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
    <br />Warm Regards
    <br />
  3. MichaelRanftelhuber Win User

outlook always says send on behalf

Hi everyone,

I figured it out.

The problem was not related to outlook, but to googlemail. Got to:

Settings -> Accounts -> "Send as" (section)

There you can set e-mail addresses other than the account e-mail address as default e-mail address. This was the case for me, which resulted in the described "on behalf of" instead of "as" problems.

Yours,

Michael
  4. Markus Wenger Win User

wiederverbinden Outlook.com danach keine Kontakte und kein Kalender mehr

Hello Agnethe

Of course,

Since I have a separate domain with e-mail, the Outlook.com account is not my main and not my only account.
    So I had to perform step 2 in the tutorial.

I have the IMAP mail accounts re-set up.

So now I am back on the green field and can try to set up the Outlook.com account.

How do I add the account via "e-mail account" or via "manual configuration or additional service types"?

I have log myself correctly.

The direct way "e-mail account" does not go my e-mail address is ***** is and no @ Outlook.com address.
    My account with Microsoft is my e-mail address *****

Therefore, somehow simply can not work.

Frustration....

Greetings Markus
  5. Dennis Linke Win User

Outlook Connector syncronisiert seit gestern keine Kalendereinträge - Keine Verbindung?

Also bei mir steht "Outlook-Mail" und ich abe auch eine Mail bekommen, dass ich auf Outlook.com migriert wurde. Seitdem klappt es ja nicht mehr. :)

Aber was mich eher etwas nervt. Es gibt extra eine Anleitung

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-your-Outlook-com-account-to-Outlook-2010-6636e88f-3d21-413b-9fd1-38a99dfcb199

Die fragt sogar noch, was ich für eine Outlook-Version habe:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-your-Outlook-com-account-to-Outlook-2010-6636e88f-3d21-413b-9fd1-38a99dfcb199#bkmk_step_2

und meint, Using a supported version gives you full access to your Microsoft personal email account, which includes access to your email, calendar, and contacts.
    Und das tue ich.

Aber wenn ich die Anleitung für die Einbindung bei einer supportetn Version folge:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-your-Outlook-com-account-to-Outlook-2010-6636e88f-3d21-413b-9fd1-38a99dfcb199#bkmk_add-supported

Dann kommt da nur die Einbindung des Mail-Kontos.

Aber wie kommt nun der Kalender und meine Kontakte wieder ins Outlook (2010)?

...und nein, auf dem Client kommt kein Outlook-Update auf 2013 in Frage. Wie gesagt, bei meinem anderen Client, mit dem ich mit Outlook 2016 zugreife klappt alles.
  6. Christian Göller Win User

Outlook 2013: Antwortadresse permanent ändern

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Access to an e-mail account - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Access to an e-mail account - Similar Threads - Access mail account

Forum Datum

Access to portal.microsoft.com

Access to portal.microsoft.com: I opened an account on microsoft365 with my gmail address. I could access the portal yesterday, but today microsft does not recognize my gmail adress and asks me for a company address even if I...
Microsoft Office 29. Oktober 2023

E-Mail Account

E-Mail Account: Ich kann mich nicht mehr bei meinem E-Mail Account anmelden.Auch nach den Zurücksetzten kommt die Antwort da die angegebenen Daten nicht reichen.ICH bitte um Unterstüzung.
Outlook.com 28. September 2023

I lost access to my microsoft account

I lost access to my microsoft account: I think I got hacked and now I lost access to my microsoft account, it all started with an email I received from microsoft stating that an email adress that I do not recognize was addes to my...
Outlook.com 24. Juli 2023

E-Mail Account

E-Mail Account: Guten Tag zusammen, unzwar hab ich seit längeren ein Problem auf meinem Email Account "ungewöhnliche Aktivitäten festgestellt oder befürchten, dass Ihre Anmeldeinformationen gefährdet sind....
Outlook.com 11. März 2020

E-Mail Account

E-Mail Account: Hallo, ich kann meine eingehenden E-Mails nicht mehr öffnen. Dort steht seit Tagen: "Ihre Anforderung kann im Moment nicht abgeschlossen werden!!!" Was kann ich tun???
Outlook.com 17. Dezember 2018

E-Mail Account

E-Mail Account: I cant get into my account because when i try to log in it says this. (german) Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist Teil einer reservierten Domäne. Geben Sie eine andere E-Mail-Adresse ein....
Outlook.com 23. August 2018

E-Mail Account

E-Mail Account: Hallo wenn ich eine neue E- Mail verfassen will und ich in die Adressleiste die E-Mail Adresse eingebe erscheint nach dem .de dieses Zeichen ; wie bekomme ich das weg ich kann keine E-mails...
Outlook.com 12. Juni 2018
Access to an e-mail account solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.