"Access to the resource is forbidden" error while trying to import data from Sharepoint.

Diskutiere und helfe bei "Access to the resource is forbidden" error while trying to import data from Sharepoint. im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am trying to import data from a file in SharePoint via "Get Data" - "From File" - "From Sharepoint Folder" in Excel. I have created the file in the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Michael HERE, 25. August 2020.

1. "Access to the resource is forbidden" error while trying to import data from Sharepoint.

I am trying to import data from a file in SharePoint via "Get Data" - "From File" - "From Sharepoint Folder" in Excel.

I have created the file in the respective folder, so I have definitely access. When trying to connect I get an error message "Access to the resource is forbidden." ,

2. DU-CH Win User

PDF pictures don't zoom correctly any more (Access 2010)

PS: I could resolve the problem accidentally while trying to resolve another: it seems necessary to deactivate the Adobe Reader XI option "enable protected mode upon start" before adding or editing database records. Then Access embeds the PDF in such way
    that the zoom function is afterwards working correctly.

However, double-clicking on the PDF in an Access form opens it, but after closing the Adobe Reader there is an error message the record "cannot be updated" (even without any changes - that is, no update necessary) and the form has to be closed brutally otherwise
    scrolling the database is blocked [that is my other, still open problem].
  3. My MSDN Win User

Azure AD Connect SSO not working (Automatic Login)

PS: I cannot see any login attempts in the Azure AD console while surfing to the SharePoint URL. So it seems, that the clients are really not trying to login automatically at all. (But why?)
  4. th3Bastian Win User

OneNote 2013 hinter Proxy hat keinen Zugriff auf Notebooks in OneDrive

Nachdem ich jetzt noch etwas genauer nach dem Fehler gesucht habe, habe ich im Statusfenster der Syncs folgenden Fehler gefunden.

We need the password to sync this notebook. (Error code: 0x803D0005) There was an error communicating with the endpoint at 'https://docs.live.net/skydocsservice.svc'.; The server returned HTTP status code '401 (0x191)' with text 'Unauthorized'.; The requested
    resource requires user authentication.; The operation identifier is not valid.

Aber welches Passwort fehlt denn da? Schließlich funktioniert der Sync außerhalb der Proxyumgebung und das normale Browsen funktioniert auch innerhalb des Proxys.

Wenn ich den Link manuell aufrufe erhalte ich Error 403 Forbidden. Das ist aber keine Meldung vom Proxy.
  5. Fuad Laguda Win User

OneDrive not allowing to access folders and files since 03/10/2023

Hello again,

The sharepoint access and administration is created when a company/person purchases a Microsoft Business subscription.

The company/person will then go ahead and setup this page/server for themselves to suit their need. The moment the payment is stopped or the account is closed. The access is also stopped or closed for every account created under that subscription.

When that happens you get the above message.

You can also get the above message if the account which is trying to access its content is deleted or disabled. In this case, the company is still running and the subscription is still active, but access to the onedrive or any other services granted to that user has been disabled.

The last scenario is the reason I ask you to contact the IT Team of the company. But you have informed me that the company is now closed.
  6. bVisual Win User

Anzeige neben externen Daten ausblenden

It is OK to use the Org Chart Wizard to create the structure of an org chart, then to use External Data to update the data. However, they have conflicting methods of displaying data. In this case, I recommend turning off the Data Graphics by unticking the Data \ Advanced Data Linking \ Advanced Data Graphics dropdown menu before linking the data.
    <br />Alternatively, if the shapes have already been linked, you may be able to:
    <br />1. Ensure nothing is selected
    <br />2. Tick the Data \ Show/Hide \ Data Graphics option to open the panel, then untick any fields for the recordset
    <br />Or
    <br />1. Select all of the org chart shapes
    <br />2. Apply the No Data Graphic option from the Data Graphics by unticking the Data \ Advanced Data Linking \ Advanced Data Graphics dropdown
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

"Access to the resource is forbidden" error while trying to import data from Sharepoint. - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

"Access to the resource is forbidden" error while trying to import data from Sharepoint. - Similar Threads - Access the resource

Forum Datum

The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable Fehlermeldung

The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable Fehlermeldung: Ich habe versucht das Spiel Don`t Scream auf Steam zu starten doch wenn ich es starte kommt die Meldung: The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable
Apps 28. Oktober 2023

The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable Fehlermeldung

The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable Fehlermeldung: Ich habe versucht das Spiel Don`t Scream auf Steam zu starten doch wenn ich es starte kommt die Meldung: The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable
Games und Spiele 28. Oktober 2023

Error when trying to import a csv file into my access database

Error when trying to import a csv file into my access database: Hi,I have been experiencing a weird error in my ms access that appeared suddenly on my virtual work computer.Whenever I try to import a csv file I get the error message that says:"The Microsoft...
Microsoft Office 9. August 2023

Error while upgrading to Windows 11

Error while upgrading to Windows 11: HiLast week I tried two times to upgrade my computer from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Both times, the upgrade process got stuck and I had to restart the computer manually. Luckily it was able to...
Apps 3. Oktober 2022

Error while upgrading to Windows 11

Error while upgrading to Windows 11: HiLast week I tried two times to upgrade my computer from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Both times, the upgrade process got stuck and I had to restart the computer manually. Luckily it was able to...
Games und Spiele 3. Oktober 2022

computer is not able to access the Server

computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?
Allgemeines 23. Februar 2022

Access Denied while trying to copy a file from local folder to SharePoint Online folder

Access Denied while trying to copy a file from local folder to SharePoint Online folder: Hi all, I have an issue while trying to copy one specific file from local folder to mapped as network drive SharePoint Online Document Library folder. I see in feedler following error: PUT...
Microsoft Office 24. Januar 2018
"Access to the resource is forbidden" error while trying to import data from Sharepoint. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.