Activate Windows 11 with Windows 10 key registered to Microsoft account.

Diskutiere und helfe bei Activate Windows 11 with Windows 10 key registered to Microsoft account. im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I just installed Windows 11 on a new PC of mine. Now I am having trouble activating it, using the Windows 10 key registered to my Microsoft account, I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von n.#, 21. Februar 2024.

1. n.#
    n.# Gast

I just installed Windows 11 on a new PC of mine. Now I am having trouble activating it, using the Windows 10 key registered to my Microsoft account, I was using on my old PC. I have unregistered the old PC from my Microsoft account and since you can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free I was expecting to be able to activate Windows 11 on my new PC using that same license. However that does not work. I get the error 0x4004F213. Do I have to install Windows 10 first and then upgrade to Windows 11 or do I have to buy a new license?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Activate Windows 11 with Windows 10 key registered to Microsoft account. - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Activate Windows 11 with Windows 10 key registered to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Activate Windows with

Forum Datum

Activate Windows 11 with Windows 10 key registered to Microsoft account.: I just installed Windows 11 on a new PC of mine. Now I am having trouble activating it, using the Windows 10 key registered to my Microsoft account, I was using on my old PC. I have unregistered...
Games und Spiele 21. Februar 2024

Activate Windows 10 Home with Win10 Pro key

Activate Windows 10 Home with Win10 Pro key: Hello, I bought a new Pc but want to move my License from my old one. On my old pc I hava a Windows 10 Pro license. On the new one I made the mistake of installing Windows 10 Home. I dont wanna...
Apps 9. Dezember 2022

Activate Windows 10 Home with Win10 Pro key

Activate Windows 10 Home with Win10 Pro key: Hello, I bought a new Pc but want to move my License from my old one. On my old pc I hava a Windows 10 Pro license. On the new one I made the mistake of installing Windows 10 Home. I dont wanna...
Games und Spiele 9. Dezember 2022

Not able to activate microsoft 365 purchased with the new lenovo laptop with windows 11 home

Not able to activate microsoft 365 purchased with the new lenovo laptop with windows 11 home: I bought microsoft 365 included with my new lenovo laptop. I had purchased it using my gmail id. I opened microsoft account using same id and registered the device. Still I am not able to activate...
Microsoft Office 18. November 2022

Windows 10 key auf Windows 11!

Windows 10 key auf Windows 11!: Hi,Habe mir vor ne Stunde einen Produkt Key OEM für Windows 10 Pro gekauft, aber der geht nicht mit Windows 11. Was kann ich dagegen tun? Möchte nicht downgraden, da meine Daten verloren...
Apps 22. Oktober 2021

Windows 10 key auf Windows 11!

Windows 10 key auf Windows 11!: Hi,Habe mir vor ne Stunde einen Produkt Key OEM für Windows 10 Pro gekauft, aber der geht nicht mit Windows 11. Was kann ich dagegen tun? Möchte nicht downgraden, da meine Daten verloren...
Games und Spiele 22. Oktober 2021

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click...
Outlook.com 16. Mai 2019
Activate Windows 11 with Windows 10 key registered to Microsoft account. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.