Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one

Diskutiere und helfe bei Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi dear hive mind,I find myself in a bit of a pickle.When I created this account, I was still working in a company and used the company phone as the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Christian Reichart, 22. November 2021.

1. Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one

Hi dear hive mind,I find myself in a bit of a pickle.When I created this account, I was still working in a company and used the company phone as the second recovery option next to my private mail.The issue is, that I seem to have forgotten my password and only have access to my mail, the phone is completely unavailable landline, provider doesn't exist anymore.Is there any way other than that to prove my identity? Passport copy, ID, drivers license?I'm based in Liechtenstein, if that matters.Thanks in advance,Christian

2. Galin Karlovv Win User

Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one

Hallo Christian,
    <br />Du hast im deutschen Community geschrieben und wir können nur auf Deutsch beantworten. Wenn es ein anderer Administrator für deine Organisation gibt, kann er dein Kennwort zurücksetzen, damit du dich anmelden kannst.
    <br />Wenn du der einzige Admin bist, dann bitte verbinde dich mit Microsoft 365 Unterstützung.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft 365 Support Engineer
    <br />
  3. Nik S. Win User

One Drive Personal on business notebook - Access from Admin?

Hi,

I'm Nik, an independent advisor here to assist you with this.

I understand your concern is regarding possibility of your company being able to access your data on Personal OneDrive.

Please find my answers in the same order:

1. If you have enabled sync from your personal OneDrive to local folder and your company has any rule/policy enabled to scan/access your local files, then they could possibly access those files.

2. Folders that are 'Online' available only will not be accessible as they would need your credentials to access.

3. Admin will not be able to login to your Personal OneDrive as that would also require your credentials.

Regards

Nik
  4. Julia Kutschenreuter Win User

Datenzugriff gewähren - warum funktioniert es nicht?

Hi Blessing,
    thanks for your quick response. I've attached the screenshot now so hopefully it Is visible. I'm not sure about the exact type of licence I am using but I think it is via my university. my Mac is currently Mac OS BigSur version 11.6.5.
    I only have this issue when trying to access data via the Finder on the MacBook, if I go via one drive live in a browser it doesn't seem to happen.
    it is not a file that was shared with me, it is one I created and if I check who has access, it does say that I do.
    I wonder if it is a problem with using OneDrive via the Finder, is there a way to basically tell it to "re-load" one drive?
    thank you,
    Julia
  5. PeterReport Win User

MPEG4 and WMV video creations don´t finish

Hello,

I distributed the objects and animations from the single, complex slide to 10 slides so that the new slides have only two objects with few animations. The MPEG4 video creation in Powerpoint completes now within one hour in Standard and Full HD resolution.

Regards,

Peter
  6. GelberKasten Win User

Outlook mobile App

Hallo Alexandra,

ein Kollege hat die Hilfe für Android schon angeschrieben.

Er bekam folgende Antwort:

"

I understand Tamas, thanks for the information!

I wish I could help you but this is related to your account and not the app. As we are the support only for the application Outlook (and not accounts), we have our hands tied in this one.

Please access your email through the provider website for account support. Good Luck!"

In der Outlook Web App in Office 365 sieht man den Ordner "Postausgang" auch nicht.

mfG
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one - Similar Threads - Admin access requires

Forum Datum

Access to portal.microsoft.com

Access to portal.microsoft.com: I opened an account on microsoft365 with my gmail address. I could access the portal yesterday, but today microsft does not recognize my gmail adress and asks me for a company address even if I...
Microsoft Office 29. Oktober 2023

I lost access to my microsoft account

I lost access to my microsoft account: I think I got hacked and now I lost access to my microsoft account, it all started with an email I received from microsoft stating that an email adress that I do not recognize was addes to my...
Outlook.com 24. Juli 2023

How to convert mdb files to accdb files when I don't have access do older MS Access...

How to convert mdb files to accdb files when I don't have access do older MS Access...: I have an old mdb MS Access database which I would like to open/use. How can I convert this Access database to the accdb format? I don't have older MS Access versions/copies anymore that directly...
Microsoft Office 14. Juni 2023

Unable to uncheck "do not store password. The task will only have access to local computer...

Unable to uncheck "do not store password. The task will only have access to local computer...: Hello Guys!OS: Windows Server 2012 R2I'm currently trying to deploy my batch file into a taskscheduler task via powershell.So everything is working fine, except of one settings I'm not able to...
Games und Spiele 5. November 2021

Two-Factor-Authentication und Outlook.com

Two-Factor-Authentication und Outlook.com: Seitdem ich 2FA benutze, komme ich nicht mehr auf Outlook.com Beim Zugriff auf das Postfach ist ein Fehler aufgetreten, da kein Server mit Informationen zu Ihnen und Ihrem Postfach gefunden...
Outlook.com 9. November 2017

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access: Good day! I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access. Ticket numbers: 1382218828, 1382260992, 1382470603. I do not receive e-mails and there is no other way to...
OneDrive 20. April 2017

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access: Good day! I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access. Ticket numbers: 1382218828, 1382260992, 1382470603. I do not receive e-mails and there is no other way to...
OneDrive 17. April 2017
Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.