Black screen with a cursor

Diskutiere und helfe bei Black screen with a cursor im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a week, well basically, I boot up the laptop, and then I get a black screen with a cursor, I can only... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von okmanwhy420, 15. Januar 2022.

1. Black screen with a cursor

Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a week, well basically, I boot up the laptop, and then I get a black screen with a cursor, I can only move my cursor and cannot do anything else, I can't open task manager or do something, I can only move my cursor.I've tried booting it with recovery enviroment, and I still get the same black screen with cursor, I cannot open task manager or access recovery.I currently don't have access to any Discs, or anything external,Please help.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Black screen with a cursor - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Black screen with a cursor - Similar Threads - Black screen with

Forum Datum

windows 11 has a black screen with frozen mouse cursor after going out of sleep mode

windows 11 has a black screen with frozen mouse cursor after going out of sleep mode: so hey yalli had an issue with my device on 2 different windows installswindows 10 and windows 11every few days 5-7 daysmy laptop would overheat with the fan going on max speed while being in...
Apps 3. Juni 2023

windows 11 has a black screen with frozen mouse cursor after going out of sleep mode

windows 11 has a black screen with frozen mouse cursor after going out of sleep mode: so hey yalli had an issue with my device on 2 different windows installswindows 10 and windows 11every few days 5-7 daysmy laptop would overheat with the fan going on max speed while being in...
Games und Spiele 3. Juni 2023

Black Screen

Black Screen: Hallo,vor Kurzem hatte ich auf meinem Laptop einen Black Screen. Nichts ging mehr. Zunächst befürchtete ich einen kapitalen Hardwareschaden. Aber nach einiger zeit startete das Laptop wieder u....
Apps 15. Februar 2022

Black Screen

Black Screen: Hallo,vor Kurzem hatte ich auf meinem Laptop einen Black Screen. Nichts ging mehr. Zunächst befürchtete ich einen kapitalen Hardwareschaden. Aber nach einiger zeit startete das Laptop wieder u....
Games und Spiele 15. Februar 2022

Black screen with a cursor

Black screen with a cursor: Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a week, well basically, I boot up the laptop, and then I get a black screen with a cursor, I can only move my cursor and cannot do anything else,...
Apps 15. Januar 2022

Black screen with vertical lines

Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks...
Apps 5. Dezember 2021

Black screen with vertical lines

Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks...
Games und Spiele 5. Dezember 2021
Black screen with a cursor solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.