Block specific sender only for some members of an E-Mail distribution group

Diskutiere und helfe bei Block specific sender only for some members of an E-Mail distribution group im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,our company has a distribution group, that is posted on our website, so it's publicly visible. The arriving messages are distributed to almost... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Mike Literis, 10. Juni 2022.

1. Block specific sender only for some members of an E-Mail distribution group

Hello,our company has a distribution group, that is posted on our website, so it's publicly visible. The arriving messages are distributed to almost all of our users. There is a specific sender address, that sometimes sends spam, but two of our power-users still want to receive these e-mails, so I don't want to block the sender completely. What I need is a policy in the form of: if the e-mail arriving to this distribution group is from *specified untrusted sender*, then distribute it only to members *name* and *name 2* of the members of the distribution group instead of to all members of the

2. Malte Pabst Win User

Mitglieder von Verteilersisten exportieren

3. PeterGantenbein- [O3 Win User

Exchange Online: Benutzer aus Excel in Verteilerliste einfügen

Danke für Deine Ausführungen.

Wie ist die Struktur/Spaltenbezeichnung des XLS-Files für den Benutzerimport in die Verteillisten?

(Import-CSV <path> | ForEach {Add-DistributionGroupMember -Identity <Distribution Group Name> -Member $_.members})

Merci und es GRüessli

Peter Gantenbein
  4. Hans_Berger Win User

Outlook Menüband lässt sich nicht dauerhaft ändern

Hello Diane,
    <br />
    <br />thanks for your fast response and apologies for replying so late. Meanwhile I did some testing on that issue.
    <br />
    <br />I can delete another standard group (e.g. "New") in the ribbon. This seems to be permanent. It does not come back automatically. As far as testet, the Group "Language" is the only one with this special behavior: I can delete the group but after some time it's back again. So there is something working in the background which overwrites my adaption. But what and where to change?
    <br />
  5. Toni Schreinert Win User

Anzahl an Kontaktgruppen pro Tag begrenzt?

Hi Abdullah,
    I don´t mean the number of members per group. I mean the number of groups per day, which I can create in one day. Is there limeted?
    Thanks a lot.
    BR Toni
  6. S. Rigling Win User

Änderung der Anzeige von Gruppen beim Teilen

Thanks for your answer.

I didn't send the author rights. The Reader got the read-only Version.

But some of the groups like staks and grids are moving at the Readers Version. Like moving from the left side to the right. They are presented differently than they should, but normaly the readers couldn't change the sway.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Block specific sender only for some members of an E-Mail distribution group - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Block specific sender only for some members of an E-Mail distribution group - Similar Threads - Block specific sender

Forum Datum

Why was the delivery of this email increasingly delayed for some of its recipients?

Why was the delivery of this email increasingly delayed for some of its recipients?: Hi there.A customer has received a single email identical message_id in extended report from a trusted partner with total_bytes of something around 46,600,000 addressed to 8 of its mailboxes all...
Microsoft Office 8. März 2024

Block Sender in MS Defender

Block Sender in MS Defender: Hi,we got daily Spams from same Sender for example in this case from "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" which runs in MS Defander Quarantines for our Mails in...
Microsoft Office 4. März 2024

Install App for specific user

Install App for specific user: Hi, I have recently switched to Windows 11 as it seems inevitable anyways. I have created a private userfor all my private browsing, coding gaming stuff, and another user for everything I do in...
Apps 14. Juli 2023

Set Standard Member Group - Sharepoint site

Set Standard Member Group - Sharepoint site: Hey there,soory, that the screenshot is in german. I'm trying to figure out, why the synchronize button of one of our sharepoint sites is missing except for administrators.Offline sync is turned...
Microsoft Office 10. Mai 2023

powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group

powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group: I'm the admin for a shool, that uses O365 for administration as well as classes. We mainly use Teams. OneNote and Email. I created teams for each class. Each class has teachers as owners and...
Microsoft Office 25. August 2020

E-mail Senden

E-mail Senden: Seit einiger Zeit ist es mir nicht möglich mit Windows Live Mail zu Senden. Empfangen und sonstiges funktioniert. Wer hat einen Tipp um das zu beheben .
Windows Live Essentials 19. Oktober 2019

Sharepoint RSS - was heißt "notification to group members"?

Sharepoint RSS - was heißt "notification to group members"?: Hallo, ich bin gerade dabei RSS-feeds auf eine Seite von unserem Intranet einzubinden. Ich nutze eine moderne SharePoint-Seite. Nach Erstellung erhält jedes RSS-Webpart unter der Überschrift...
Microsoft Office 15. März 2019
Block specific sender only for some members of an E-Mail distribution group solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.