BSOD after KB4038782 update

Diskutiere und helfe bei BSOD after KB4038782 update im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, yesterday the windows update installed KB40387. Since then every time the systems boots I got a BSOD (blue screen). Unfortunately the system... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von motmot80, 22. September 2017.

1. motmot80
    motmot80 Gast

BSOD after KB4038782 update

Hello,

yesterday the windows update installed KB40387. Since then every time the systems boots I got a BSOD (blue screen).

Unfortunately the system is booting with disabled driver signature only. Got a Dell Area-51 without any hardware changes on a Win 10 Pro (german version).

Anyone else having this issue or a solution?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Thomas

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

BSOD after KB4038782 update - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

BSOD after KB4038782 update - Similar Threads - BSOD after KB4038782

Forum Datum

BSOD after ~20 minutes inactivity

BSOD after ~20 minutes inactivity: I experienced a BSOD while away from the PC for ~20 minutes. Normally, the PC went into power-saving mode when the crash occurred.According to the Minidump file, the error is related to dam.sys.I...
Apps 29. Dezember 2023

BSOD after ~20 minutes inactivity

BSOD after ~20 minutes inactivity: I experienced a BSOD while away from the PC for ~20 minutes. Normally, the PC went into power-saving mode when the crash occurred.According to the Minidump file, the error is related to dam.sys.I...
Games und Spiele 29. Dezember 2023

BSOD after idling and when PC is shutting down

BSOD after idling and when PC is shutting down: Hello,I have a issue with my PC. It sometimes BSOD when I come back after a certain time of idling.I can actually see it coming, because some running programs like e.g. steam will not open and...
Games und Spiele 19. Mai 2023

BSODs after cleaning fans

BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature...
Apps 30. April 2022

BSODs after cleaning fans

BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature...
Games und Spiele 30. April 2022

BSODs after connecting the charger

BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These...
Apps 18. Februar 2022

BSODs after connecting the charger

BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These...
Games und Spiele 18. Februar 2022
BSOD after KB4038782 update solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.