Calulated Columns - Formel wird nicht akzepiert: The formula contains a syntax error or is...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Calulated Columns - Formel wird nicht akzepiert: The formula contains a syntax error or is... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo, ich habe eine Spalte Textzeile und eine kalkulierte Spalte auch Textzeile.Wenn ich in der Formel =[Transport-Status]&" test"eingebe, wird diese... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Siegfried Stolz, 2. Dezember 2021.

1. Calulated Columns - Formel wird nicht akzepiert: The formula contains a syntax error or is...

Hallo, ich habe eine Spalte Textzeile und eine kalkulierte Spalte auch Textzeile.Wenn ich in der Formel =[Transport-Status]&" test"eingebe, wird diese von Sharepoint akzeptiert.Nun möchte ich aber ein Bedingung einbauen, mit IF.Beispiel: =IF[Transport-Status]="","A","B"Dann kommt der Fehler "The formula contains a syntax error or is not supported".Die Formel entspricht meines Erachtens der von MS vorgegeben Syntax. Warum funktioniert das nicht?

2. Holger Schulz Win User

Calulated Columns - Formel wird nicht akzepiert: The formula contains a syntax error or is not supported

Hallo,
    <br />ersetze in der Formel die Komma durch Semikolon (;).
    <br />Viele Grüße
    <br />
    <br />
  3. Siegfried Stolz Win User

Calulated Columns - Formel wird nicht akzepiert: The formula contains a syntax error or is not supported

4. D.Ritter Win User

Formelfelder in Word für Mac - mehrfach vertikal verschobene Formeldarstellung

Hi Mr. Korchok,

thank You for your answer. I try a translation of the problem.

If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation fields the mathematic formula in these fields are not readable. The reason for this is that the formula are shown more often above each other in one raw. It seams that the formula are moved vertically
    in steps to the top of the raw and all the steps are shown. A picture would show the situation very easily. So the formula is not readable. If I click with the mouse inside the raw - not in the field - and press the space-button once, all the formula in the
    raw are shown correctly. If I slide the page outside the screen and then back, the formula is unreadable like before. By making a space once in the raw the formula is shown correctly again. The Problem is never shown if I print the file on paper or save it
    in an pdf-file.

Do You have an idea how I could fix this problem?

Thank You. Yours Ritter
  5. Minhokiller Win User

Zelle formatieren

Large is another formula that looks for the highest value in a range.

The correct one is =UPPER
  6. Andreas Killer Win User

VBA Formeln per Makro in Zellen schreiben

Nee, das geht so nicht. A) muss jedes " verdoppelt werden, weil " ist in VBA ein reserviertes Zeichen und B) musst Du FormulaLocal statt der FormulaR1C1Local nehmen.

Und mit ActiveCell.Offset(0, 10) würde ich niemals arbeiten, weil dann landet die Formel je nach aktueller Zelle irgendwo.

Schau Dir das Beispiel unten mal an und versuche es nach dem Schema nachzubauen.

Andreas.

Sub Example_HowToCreateAFormulaWithVBA()

'Copy the formula from Excel as is

' =INDEX(C1:C2,MATCH($A$1,B1:B2,0))&"Whatever"

'double each " sign inside:

' =INDEX(C1:C2,MATCH($A$1,B1:B2,0))&""Whatever""

'surround the whole formula with " signs

' "=INDEX(C1:C2,MATCH($A$1,B1:B2,0))&""Whatever"""

'Replace the cell references with a "placeholder" (any unique string that you like and doesn't exists elsewhere)

' "=INDEX(#C#,MATCH(#A#,#B#,0))&""Whatever"""

'and assign to a string:

Dim MyDefFormula As String

MyDefFormula = "=INDEX(#C#,MATCH(#A#,#B#,0))&""Whatever"""

'Now create the Range objects and refer to the real cells

Dim a As Range, b As Range, c As Range

Set a = Range("A1") 'A single cell

Set b = Range("B2:B50") 'Multiple cells

Set c = Range("C2", Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)) 'From C2 to last used cell in column C

'Note:

' You can refer to cells in an other sheet (note the dot in front of Range!):

'With Worksheets("That")

' Set C = .Range("C2", .Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))

'End With

' Or other already opened files:

'With Workbooks("This.xlsx").Worksheets("That")

' Set C = .Range("C2", .Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))

'End With

'Make a copy of your default formula into a work string

Dim MyFormula As String

MyFormula = MyDefFormula

'Replace the placeholders with the cell references

MyFormula = Replace(MyFormula, "#A#", a.Address)

'Note:

' The first arguments of Range.Address controls where the $ appears in the formula

MyFormula = Replace(MyFormula, "#B#", b.Address(0, 0))

'Note:

' The part 'External:=True' is necessary if you refer to other sheets or files

' But it works also if the reference is in the active sheet

MyFormula = Replace(MyFormula, "#C#", c.Address(External:=True))

'Write the formula into the cell

Range("A2").Formula = MyFormula

'Note:

' If your locale language is not English you can use the FormulaLocal property instead

' But in this case the code works only on PCs with your locale settings

'Range("A2").FormulaLocal = MyFormula

'Note:

' If you want to create array formulas use the FormulaArray property

' But in this case use must use English formulas, a FormulaArrayLocale doesn't exists

'Range("A2:A10").FormulaArray = MyFormula

End Sub
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Calulated Columns - Formel wird nicht akzepiert: The formula contains a syntax error or is... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Calulated Columns - Formel wird nicht akzepiert: The formula contains a syntax error or is... - Similar Threads - Calulated Columns Formel

Forum Datum

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.: Beim Einfügen eines Bildwasserzeichens erhalte ich diese FehlermeldungHTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.Der Fehler ist schon länger bekannt, jedoch noch nicht...
Microsoft Office 18. April 2024

Folgende Fehlermeldung, was kann ich machen: The request is blocked. Ref A:...

Folgende Fehlermeldung, was kann ich machen: The request is blocked. Ref A:...: Ich komme auf meinem Notebook mit Windows 11 nicht mehr auf OneDrive und bekomme folgende Fehlermeldung:The request is blocked.Ref A: 460D7E9CFC6F4585816B457B6F41C0F8 Ref B: LON21EDGE0312 Ref C:...
Microsoft Office 22. Februar 2024

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?: Hello everyone!We have a big Problem, we have a custome who has a Office 365 Business Standard account. Some months ago we disabled the MFA on every Account and some days ago i wanted to enable...
Microsoft Office 9. Februar 2024

Is there a way to fix the display error that shows a horizontal line between sections?

Is there a way to fix the display error that shows a horizontal line between sections?: Hi everyone,I've been working with SharePoint recently and keep getting the same display error.I keep getting a line between sections. It's flickering when I scroll over it outside of the edit...
Microsoft Office 5. September 2023

Wo liegt der Syntax-Fehler in meiner verschachtelten Formel WENN mit BEREICH.VERSCHIEBEN?

Wo liegt der Syntax-Fehler in meiner verschachtelten Formel WENN mit BEREICH.VERSCHIEBEN?: Zurzeit erstelle ich eine komplexe Exceldatei, in welcher die nachfolgende Formel mehrfach vorkommt. Der grüne Bereich der Formel funktioniert bestens und gibt das gewünschte Ergebnis zurück. Der...
Microsoft Office 3. März 2023

Syntax error in Excel online with Summewenns

Syntax error in Excel online with Summewenns: There is a syntax error with the function SUMWENNS in the online Excel. The selection of criteria range 2 to 126 is missing.Correct from Excel 365Incorrect from online ExcelHow can the desired...
Microsoft Office 1. September 2021

Word: Truncated columns in a list

Word: Truncated columns in a list: Hello, everyone, I am currently creating SOPs in Word for a customer. I wanted to list all relevant information within a table. But the customer should always be able to see which step he is...
Microsoft Office 13. Juli 2020
Calulated Columns - Formel wird nicht akzepiert: The formula contains a syntax error or is... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.