Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von SteffenFlemme, 12. Januar 2018.

1. Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Hello everyone,

currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in

Lifecycle Services. I can't see any option.

Could someone please help me?

Kind regards

Steffen

2. Geotrix Win User

Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph

And then everybody can add his file with a link and can edit it from the browser? Or can just I use my own files?
    <br />Edit: I don‘t want to sign in. I just want to use the share link
    <br />
  3. Gunasekar5034 Win User

How can I customize my ribbon in Excel?

Hello Joel V,

I’m Gunasekar and I will be happy to help you with your question, I am a Microsoft consumer like you.

You can personalize your ribbon to arrange tabs and commands in the order you want them, hide or unhide your ribbon, and hide those commands you use less often. Also, you can export or import a customized ribbon.

Right-click on the ribbon and select "Customize the Ribbon" from the menu that appears.

In the Excel Options dialog box, you'll see a list of tabs on the left-hand side. Each tab represents a category of commands that you can add to or remove from the ribbon. For example, you might see tabs such as "Home," "Insert," "Page Layout," and so on.

Here's the related article for your reference:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/00f24ca7-6021-48d3-9514-a31a460ecb31

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Best regards
    Gunasekar N
  4. David_Rothenhaeuser Win User

Sharepoint Newsfeed

Hi Alexander,

unfortunately this did not solve my issue.

Would you be available for a chat via MS Teams so that I can show you the challenge? I expect this is something that many user will have.

Somehow we need to exclude certain Sites (News of sites) from the user recommended newsfeed.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

David
  5. Fuad Laguda Win User

OneDrive not allowing to access folders and files since 03/10/2023

Hello Hubert,

Thank you for coming to the forum.

I appreciate your thorough analysis of the problem, you have done a lot of the troubleshooting.

i am also sure you have tried accessing OneDrive.com from another browser.

What I noticed is that this is a Work or School account that was assigned to you from your organization.

I will have to ask one more thing for you to do, have you contacted the IT Dept of the organization? There could be something wrong with your access and if that is the case there is nothing much you or anyone else can do other than what you have done already. So they will need to check it from their Administrator end and let us know if the account is not experiencing any change to access or having any issue itself.

It is from their reply we can know what to do next, they may need to contact their link to Business Support to clear this for you. Please speak to them and let us know

Best Regards
    Fuad
  6. Rani Nguyen Win User

Word into PDF

Thank you so much! It finally worked! The file wasn't there, so I reinstalled Word. I don't understand how that was different from the reinstallation I had done a couple of days ago, but good to have the link you shared to be able to update from there anytime.
    Cheers!
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS - Similar Threads - Can import library

Forum Datum

How can I cancel or stop OneDrive from syncing on a Mac

How can I cancel or stop OneDrive from syncing on a Mac: I need it to stop so I can use the normal I cloud and not cloud drivebut I don't know how
Microsoft Office 29. Februar 2024

How can I display the date from a photo taken with my phone in Sharepoint Libraries

How can I display the date from a photo taken with my phone in Sharepoint Libraries: How can I display the date from a photo taken with my phone in Sharepoint Libraries. Thank you for your response.Wie kann ich das Aufnahemdatum von meinem Handy von einem hochgeladen Bild in...
Microsoft Office 5. Oktober 2023

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

Inheritance of values from columns in the library

Inheritance of values from columns in the library: Hi all, I have the following problem. I have a SharePoint library with over 10,000 folders. I have already built the term store for it. How is it now possible that the values in the columns of the...
Microsoft Office 4. April 2023

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out?

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out?: Hello everyone,I imported a CAD-file dwg. /AutoCAD 2007 of our detailed factory building plan 300 m x 200 m to visio to use it as the background for the factory layout. I set the right scale so...
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2023

i got a virus named exitnode and i tried removing it from opening the file location from...

i got a virus named exitnode and i tried removing it from opening the file location from...: i started getting this error after removing the virus from the details tab in task manager and this message keep popping up every 3 seconds please i want fix to this proplem
Windows Security 13. Oktober 2022

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS: Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in Lifecycle Services. I can't see...
Microsoft Office 11. Januar 2018
Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS solved

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LCS excel

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.