Can not reset password - phone number lost

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can not reset password - phone number lost im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I am trying to regain access for my microsoft account, since I have forgotten my password. I have already tried to do this using the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von VTRBMX, 3. Dezember 2016.

1. VTRBMX
    VTRBMX Gast

Hello,

I am trying to regain access for my microsoft account, since I have forgotten my password. I have already tried to do this using the information formular, but I do not have enough information to do so. Unfortunately, that is all the informations I actually have, I have not written any emails or bought any services, neither have I used xbox. I have another email account, wich I can receive the security code with, but I do not have access to the mobile number stated in my account information, as it was changed recently.

It is very important for me to regain access to my microsoft account, as it is the only and the main administrator account on my PC. I can not do any purchases in the store or write any emails using the outlook program, my whole system is based on this account.

Is there any possibility for me to reset my password or to somehow access my account?

Thank you for your help!

2. HubertSpringer_66 Win User

Überprüfungsmethode für Identität ändern

Hi!
    <br />I try to place my problem in english.
    <br />My admin account of our NGO Office365 plan was secured by 2factor authentification with my mobile phone.
    <br />I can't use the phone anymore and changed from Android to iOS.
    <br />So it is not possible to use a backup of the Microsoft Authentificator App.
    <br />Normaly there is also the method of using a SMS code or a phone call to the mobile number.
    <br />But not in my case, the only methods are with the Authentificator App.
    <br />My mobile phone is stored in my account, but who can help to active the method with SMS oder phone?
    <br />There is a possibility to reset password with SMS or phone, this still works, but I know my password, the only problem is the missing link in my Authentificator App.
    <br />THanks
    <br />Hubert
    <br />
  3. Michael (Darthdarkpr Win User

Microsoft Konto wurde gesperrt - Warum? 250GB Fotos / Videos / über / 700 XBOX Games / XBOX GAMEPASS GESPERRT / OFFICE 365 GESPERRT

Was kann ich noch machen! Ich habe glaube ich in meinem Account keine Telefonnummer hinterlegt gehabt wenn ja ist es evtl. noch meine Alte Rufnummer
    <br />die ich nicht mehr habe! Wie komme ich an mein Account?
    <br />What else can I do! I don't think I had a phone number stored in my account, if so, it may still be my old phone number that I no longer have! How do I get my account?
    <br />How can I be activated again?
    <br />
  4. agrondaka Win User

Microsoft Konto vorübergehend gesperrt

Hallo- ich habe beide Formulare ausgefüllt.

Beim: Formular zur Wiederherstellung des Kontos habe ich folgende Antwort bekommen:

Hi ,
    <br />Thank you for contacting Microsoft support regarding your account. Microsoft automated systems restricted access to your account due to unusual behavior.
    <br />You should be able to reactivate your account by verifying you are the account owner.
    <br />
    <br />
    • on the screen that says “Your account is temporarily blocked,” click “Continue” to proceed to the next screen
      <br />

<br />
    • You will then be asked to send a verification code via text message.

<br />
      • In the field shown, you can enter any phone number you have access to that is able to receive text messages.
        <br />
      • The phone number used in this case does not need to be one that is already on the account.
        <br />
      • If you do not have a phone number that is able to receive texts, consider asking a trusted friend or family member to receive the text for you on their phone number.
        <br />
      • The number used for this procedure will not be saved on the account.
        <br />
    • If you receive a message that the usage limit for that phone has been exceeded, please try a different phone number or try the next day.
      <br />
    Leider kommt bei mir die Option : Telefonnummer einzugeben nicht. Daraufhin habe ich wieder den Support kontaktiert, bekomme aber immer die gleiche E-Mail.
    <br />
  5. Elena_H Win User

aktuell gibt es Serverprobleme bei Outlook365 im Datenabgleich mit Endgeräten

Hallo ahfrudi,

Hat es bischer funktioniert? Welche Fehlermeldung bekommst du oder was ist genau passiert?

Versuche bitte einen Soft Reset und, wenn dies nicht hilft, den Hard Reset.

Bitte beachte, dass durch den Hard Reset alle persönlichen Inhalte gelöscht werden und die Werkseinstellungen wiederhergestellt wird.

Desweiteren beachte bitte auch, dass die Schritte in dem nachfolgenden Artikel sowohl für Windows Phone 8 als auch für Windows Phone 10 gelten.

Um den Soft- und Hard Reset durchzuführen, folge bitte den Schritten unter dem Link.

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/13389/lumia-phone-does-not-work-or-respond-as-expected

Solltest Du weitere Hilfe benötigen, wende Dich gerne wieder an uns.

Viele Grüße!

Elena
  6. Don Varnau Win User

Kalendereinträge werden nach erstellen gedoppelt und lassen sich nicht löschen

There was tech support spam posted to this thread. The message was deleted but you may have received a copy in the notification email. Do not call whatever phone number was posted. It does not belong to Microsoft.

(Adword Expert851)
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can not reset password - phone number lost - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can not reset password - phone number lost - Similar Threads - Can not reset

Forum Datum

One note notes lost

One note notes lost: Cant find my onenote notes need support
Microsoft Office 14. November 2023

Password Reset

Password Reset: Wie ändert man seine Emailadresse oder seine Handynummer für das Microsoft Account?Die hinterlegte Emailadresse im Microsoft Account ist fehlerhaft und die Handynummer nicht mehr genutzt. Daher...
Apps 14. August 2022

Password Reset

Password Reset: Wie ändert man seine Emailadresse oder seine Handynummer für das Microsoft Account?Die hinterlegte Emailadresse im Microsoft Account ist fehlerhaft und die Handynummer nicht mehr genutzt. Daher...
Games und Spiele 14. August 2022

Lost tenant admin password

Lost tenant admin password: I cannot login to Office 365 admin center with my administrator account. I can't find my password and there is no help from IONOS.
Microsoft Office 26. April 2022

OneNote notes lost after Windows Phone reset

OneNote notes lost after Windows Phone reset: Dear community, I contacted the chat support yesterday: case number 1366355500. They provided me this email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** for further support...
Microsoft Office 14. Dezember 2016

Can not reset password - phone number lost: Hello, I am trying to regain access for my microsoft account, since I have forgotten my password. I have already tried to do this using the information formular, but I do not have enough...
Outlook.com 5. Dezember 2016

Account Password Reset Problem

Account Password Reset Problem: Sehr geehrtes Microsoft Team, also das Problem was Ich habe ist das ich mein password verändern möchte weil mein ich mich von mein Ex Partner getrennt habe und er auch zugriff auf mein Account...
Outlook.com 21. November 2016
Can not reset password - phone number lost solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.