Can .pst files created with Outlook under Win10 be imported into Outlook under Mac??

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can .pst files created with Outlook under Win10 be imported into Outlook under Mac?? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi :I have a question, please:I have several Outlook .pst files, which I have created with Outlook 365 under Win 10 on a Windows PC.Now I have a Mac... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von PatrickL1989, 16. September 2021.

1. Can .pst files created with Outlook under Win10 be imported into Outlook under Mac??

Hi :I have a question, please:I have several Outlook .pst files, which I have created with Outlook 365 under Win 10 on a Windows PC.Now I have a Mac and Outlook 365 for Mac.Is it possible to import the .pst files into Outlook for Mac on my Mac PC, please?I have transferred the .pst files already to my Mac PC, and they are in a folder on the Desktop.Thank you very much!LGPatrick

2. Andreas_SL Win User

iCal Kalender importieren

Hallo Birgit,

bitte folge den Schritten in der Anleitung und lass uns wissen ob es bei dir geklappt hat! Es ist auf englisch, wenn du Hilfe benötigst kannst du dich ebenfalls melden.

Add iCalendar files into Outlook

iCalendar (or iCal) files are data files that contain details of events including the date, time and location. iCal files can either be opened in Outlook as a new Outlook Calendar (separate from your existing calendars) or the iCal file can be
    saved and imported into your existing Outlook Calendar.

Open an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook
    Opening an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook will create a new calendar in your Outlook Calendars that contains the events from the iCal file. This calendar will be completely separate from your other Outlook calendars and will exist in Outlook
    until you choose to remove it.

To open an iCal file in Outlook:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Open. The iCalendar will appear in your Outlook Calendar under 'Other Calendars'.
    Import an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar
    If you would like to add information from an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Save and save the file to your computer
    3. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File >
      Open
      > Import
    4. When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click
      Next
    5. When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click
      OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
    6. When prompted, click Import
    7. The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar

Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  3. casservice Win User

EPS Datei in Powerpoint 2016 einfügen

An loopo70

Du kannst aufhören zu suchen. MS hat uns mal wieder geholfen und es verschlimmbessert.

As of the April 2017 product update, Microsoft disabled the ability to insert Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) graphics into Office documents in order to make Office more secure.

After the update, you may still see EPS listed as one of the available file types in the Insert Picture dialog box, but if you choose an EPS file, there will be no warning or explanation, but the file will
    not be imported or it will be imported as a box with a red-x graphic and a message about how the picture cannot be displayed.

Eventuell hilft die dieser Link weiter:

http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ01250-I-can-no-longer-insert-EPS-graphics-into-PowerPoint.htm
  4. Frank- R. Hoffmann Win User

Regelverwaltung

Hallo Agnethe,

Folgende Cleanning Tools sind im Einsatz: CCleaner 5.19.5633 und de AK Cleaner 1.0.6 in einer Testversion

MfG Frank

Das zeigte mir das Analyze Tool

The path for the "Cache" value under the "\User Shell Folders" key is not the Default value

weiter:

When Outlook opens an email message containing an image, temporary files are written into the path specified by the 'Cache' value in the registry under 'HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders'. If this path is not the
    default setting, Outlook may be unable to render the image.
    For your version of Windows, the default path is:
    %userprofile%\appdata\local\microsoft\windows\INetCache
  5. Gerard van Reekum Win User

Import von Outlook-Kontaktdaten in Windows-Live

Well, it doesn't. Let me tell you what does work:
    1) backup your contacts to a .pst file
    2) export your contacts to an Excel file
    3) select and delete all your contacts
    4) import the Excel file into your Contacts folder
    5) copy the new contacts into the Contacts folder under your live account
    6) sit back and enjoy the fact that now ALL contacts are synchronized with your live account
    7) replace the contacts in your Personal folders with the back up (if you are afraid of data-loss and/or want to keep a file for your history - from now on you're going to use the contacts from your Live account folder)
  6. Ulf01_TT Win User

Mac: Outlook mit Google Calendar synchronisieren?

Danke für die schnelle Antwort! Kann es sein, dass das SO nur mit der Windows-Version funktioniert? Ich suche passende Einstellungsmöglichkeiten auf meinem Mac unter Outlook/Preferences und finde weder under Calendar noch unter Accounts eine Lösung.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can .pst files created with Outlook under Win10 be imported into Outlook under Mac?? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can .pst files created with Outlook under Win10 be imported into Outlook under Mac?? - Similar Threads - Can pst files

Forum Datum

Clock under Windows 11

Clock under Windows 11: There are two features missing in Win11. That includes having a clock on your second screen if you have a program running on FS on your main screen as wellas the option to see seconds when you...
Apps 11. Oktober 2021

Clock under Windows 11

Clock under Windows 11: There are two features missing in Win11. That includes having a clock on your second screen if you have a program running on FS on your main screen as wellas the option to see seconds when you...
Games und Spiele 11. Oktober 2021

How to export NSF files into PST file

How to export NSF files into PST file: Need to convert bulk NSF files at one shot into PST Outlook support files? Grab advanced technology as the program eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software and complete the entire conversion task...
Software 5. August 2021

migrate OST file data into Outlook PST file

migrate OST file data into Outlook PST file: Safely migrate OST file data into Outlook PST file just use now Enstella OST to PST Converter Software which you can safely and perfectly migrate OST file data into PST file formats such as PST,...
Hardware 9. Juli 2021

Import Outlook Windows PST file into Outlook for MAC

Import Outlook Windows PST file into Outlook for MAC: Hi, During import of my Outlook PST file into Macbook I get the message success and than afterwards "an error has occurred with this file" and nothing is imported, I have the following setup...
Outlook.com 12. Oktober 2020

icloud-Emailkonto mit Outlook for Office under Windows 10

icloud-Emailkonto mit Outlook for Office under Windows 10: Plötzlich hat mein icloud-Emailkonto in Outlook MSO (16.0.11029.20045) 32 bit nicht mehr funktioniert. Ich versuchte dieses und jenes, jedoch ohne Erfolg. Schliesslich habe ich das Konto gelöscht...
Microsoft Office 11. Dezember 2018

Outlook 365, not all emails from .pst will be imported

Outlook 365, not all emails from .pst will be imported: Hello Community I recently had an office migration to Office 365 with hosted exchange. Now if I import the .pst file local on the Computer with the import function, not all mails will be...
Microsoft Office 15. Februar 2017
Can .pst files created with Outlook under Win10 be imported into Outlook under Mac?? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.