Can we grant acces to a Mailbox which is in Softdelete?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can we grant acces to a Mailbox which is in Softdelete? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I would like to ask a question in order to possibly work more effectively in EXO.Our current situation: We have a local AD which is synchronised with... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von cenk mutlu, 18. April 2024.

1. cenk mutlu
    cenk mutlu Gast

Can we grant acces to a Mailbox which is in Softdelete?

I would like to ask a question in order to possibly work more effectively in EXO.Our current situation: We have a local AD which is synchronised with the AAD. After sync, users are assigned everything they need per group. In the EXO environment, each user has a 7-year retention period for each mail. In parallel, an archive is maintained daily by a 3rd party provider. This archive is maintained by the provider and automatically adds new users and books the archiv licences for them. Our problem now is when we have to remove a user. After deleting user the mailbox goes into soft delete state for

2. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Videos funktionieren plötzlich nicht mehr

JV,

I was just hoping you could create a different Sway and make the failure happen there so that you could share the link to that new Sway instead. We can take this offline, but we cannot share email addresses over the forum; we can instead send you a private
    message request via the forum. Which would you prefer?

Jason
  3. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Wird eine inaktive und leere Mailbox automatisch aus einer In-Place Hold entfernt?

Hallo Peter Ess,

Bedanke mich für die Erläuterung :)

Was mit den Elementen nach dem 365 Tag passiert hängt von der Aufbewahrungsrichtlinie ab.

What happens when the hold duration expires?

When the hold duration expires for a mailbox item in the Recoverable Items folder, the item is permanently deleted (purged) from the inactive mailbox. If there is no duration specified for the hold placed on the inactive mailbox, items in the Recoverable
    Items folder are never purged (unless the hold duration for the inactive mailbox is changed).

Is retention policy still processed on inactive mailboxes?

If a retention policy was applied to a mailbox when it was made inactive, the deletion policies (which are retention tags configured with a Delete retention action) will continue to be processed on the inactive mailbox. That means items that are tagged with
    a deletion policy are moved to the Recoverable Items folder when the retention period expires. Those items are then purged from the inactive mailbox when the hold duration for an item expires.

Conversely, any archive policies (which are retention tags configured with a MoveToArchive retention action) that are included in the retention policy assigned to an inactive mailbox are ignored. That means items in an inactive mailbox that are tagged with
    an archive policy remain in the primary mailbox when the retention period expires. They're not moved to the archive mailbox or to the Recoverable Items folder in the archive mailbox. Because a user can't sign in to an inactive mailbox, there's no reason to
    consume datacenter resources to process archive policies.

Quelle:
    Change the hold duration for an inactive mailbox in Exchange Online

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  4. OliverKrinke_MSFT Win User

Skype for Business auf Skype umleiten

Hi Desislava,

is there somewhere a description what I have to check or where I can activate this Feature? I don´t Know, if we have PSTN in germany (@ MSFT).

Thanks
  5. Sandro Kopfmann Win User

Unfassbare OneDrive Ordner(nicht)auswahl

Thank you for your answer.
    <br />We can also write in English.
    <br />Is it possible to reach them without the app?
    <br />I do not want to install an app just to give a one time feedback.
    <br />Best regards
    <br />
  6. Baumeister_bop Win User

Liveereignis in ihrer Region nicht verfügbar

So, die hier postulierte Ursache wurde mir vom Suport bestätigt; leider gibt es aber wohl nur eine Umweg-Lösung:

[other company] can schedule a live event because they onboarded to Teams very early, that Teams only have EMEA region, so their tenant region is mapped to EMEA.

But later on, Germany has much more strict privacy requirements, and we added another GoLocal region for Germany, so for all new tenants onboarded after that, their tenant region will be Germany, which we haven't supported live event to these
    new tenants.

We're not able to move tenants to other data-centers for compliance reasons, you would have to make a new tenant located in the EU to have access to live events.

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can we grant acces to a Mailbox which is in Softdelete? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can we grant acces to a Mailbox which is in Softdelete? - Similar Threads - Can grant acces

Forum Datum

How can we automate - Mailbox from Shared to User after re-hire / re-onboarding

How can we automate - Mailbox from Shared to User after re-hire / re-onboarding: Hey Everyone,has anyone a clue how we can manage through a flag or somehow to automate this process:In case a re-hire / re-onboarding happens example: mom-colleagues come back to work, or...
Microsoft Office 12. Juli 2024

How to Display a Shared Mailbox under a Separate Mailbox in Outlook Client Instead of...

How to Display a Shared Mailbox under a Separate Mailbox in Outlook Client Instead of...: Hi,I've noticed that in some Outlook clients, the shared mailboxes suddenly only appear under 'Shared with Me' see attached screenshot. For better organization, users would prefer to have the...
Outlook.com 29. August 2023

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off: Hello, i need to find a way to make a .bat file which turns off the autostart for an application lets say "example.exe" and activates the autostart for another "example2.exe". I searched for a...
Games und Spiele 29. September 2022

How to connect a shared mailbox without user

How to connect a shared mailbox without user: I want to reconnect a shared mailbox in exchange admin center.In our organiszation a shared mailbox isnt linked to a user.When I click on reconnect it forces me to link the mailbox to an existant...
Microsoft Office 8. Juli 2022

Which NSF to PST Converter is your favorite?

Which NSF to PST Converter is your favorite?: @VMail NSF to PST Converter is my cherished programming since it's give you both view and convert the numerous NSF records to Outlook PST design. what's more extra give a few helpful highlights...
Microsoft Windows 26. Februar 2022

Using Vlookup on other Workbook whichs path is stored in a Cell

Using Vlookup on other Workbook whichs path is stored in a Cell: Good Day Im Trying to do Vlookup on a closed Workbook whichs path is stored in a Cell. For that im writing a Function which opens the Workbook by the path given, and then does the VLookup on a...
Microsoft Office 26. August 2020
Can we grant acces to a Mailbox which is in Softdelete? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.