Can you let us choose if we could update to win11 or not???????

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can you let us choose if we could update to win11 or not??????? im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I had already updated to win11. IT IS NOT GOOD. So I rolled back to win10. But why windows update keep download and install win11 again??? Stop it... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von YishiSun, 17. Dezember 2021.

1. YishiSun
    YishiSun Gast

I had already updated to win11. IT IS NOT GOOD. So I rolled back to win10. But why windows update keep download and install win11 again??? Stop it please!!!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can you let us choose if we could update to win11 or not??????? - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can you let us choose if we could update to win11 or not??????? - Similar Threads - Can you let

Forum Datum

Can we grant acces to a Mailbox which is in Softdelete?

Can we grant acces to a Mailbox which is in Softdelete?: I would like to ask a question in order to possibly work more effectively in EXO.Our current situation: We have a local AD which is synchronised with the AAD. After sync, users are assigned...
Microsoft Office Donnerstag um 09:42 Uhr

Onedrive - one or more users could not be resolved

Onedrive - one or more users could not be resolved: Hi,I bought Office365 family and just added 2 members 3 users in total. When I opened OneDrive online and tried to share an existing folder via "manage access -> Groups / Family -> My family ->...
Microsoft Office 14. Januar 2024

Microsoft Konto, TraceID: 6.6.6, it's not you. It's us. [GELÖST]

Microsoft Konto, TraceID: 6.6.6, it's not you. It's us. [GELÖST]: Einen wunderschönen guten Abend vom Jung-iT-Techniker, Florian. So für alle die Lösung!Der TraceId fehlercode ist ein MICROSOFT-KONTO Problem. KEIN WINDOWS Problem.Meldet euch auf der Offiziellen...
Games und Spiele 16. Juni 2023

This message could not be sent. You do not have the permission to send the message on...

This message could not be sent. You do not have the permission to send the message on...: Ich habe eine eigne Domain von GoDaddy mit meinem Microsoft 365 Family verknüpft.Damit konnte ich bisher mit meiner eigenen Domain Mails versenden.Das klappt auch aktuell mit Outlook on the Web...
Outlook.com 27. März 2023

Can you let us choose if we could update to win11 or not???????: I had already updated to win11. IT IS NOT GOOD. So I rolled back to win10. But why windows update keep download and install win11 again??? Stop it please!!!
Games und Spiele 17. Dezember 2021

This message could not be sent. You do not have the permission to send the message on...

This message could not be sent. You do not have the permission to send the message on...: Hallo, es ist mir leider nicht möglich Nachrichten an bestimmte Adressen zu senden obwohl ich von den Absendern E-Mails erhielt. Ich bekomme Informationen wie: Your message did not reach some...
Outlook.com 1. Juli 2020

You can not perform this action. Permission to this message is restricted

You can not perform this action. Permission to this message is restricted: Hi Microsoft Community, we are having the following issue: when trying to attach a bank email to a Salesforce opportunity in Outlook we get the error: You can not perform this action....
Microsoft Office 6. Juni 2018
Can you let us choose if we could update to win11 or not??????? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.