Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription

Diskutiere und helfe bei Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I signed up for the trial period on office 365 business but from the outset could not access the account. I took the onmicrosoft url that was offered... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Guileshill, 11. April 2021.

1. Guileshill
    Guileshill Gast

Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription

I signed up for the trial period on office 365 business but from the outset could not access the account. I took the onmicrosoft url that was offered because I was not prepared to set this up on my real website address until it was fully tested. I have never been able to log in, to anything. It always gives the error that there is no such account. Consequently it was not possible to cancel the trial or to confirm it. Now MS is charging me for it. I would mind less if I actually had access to the product via this route.

When I hit the brick wall, discovering that I do not exist, I took out a family subscription instead. So now I am paying twice. The cancellation process requires me to log in to the account that Microsoft insists does not exist but is charging for anyway. Can anyone help me get through to someone with a minimum of two brain cells to sort this out please.

Chris

2. Guileshill Win User

Sorry but it would be really helpful if the description of the problem were read properly. It is precisely because it is not possible to do this that I posted here in the first place. When I try to do anything with that account it refuses to let me in and gives the error message that the account name does not exist. It does. Microsoft created it. I have no access to it, that is the problem.
    <br />
  3. NikolinoDE Win User

How to cancel Office 365?
    <br />If you have a account...Go to your account page and log in.
    <br />Locate the “Services and Subscriptions” section, and find your subscription.
    <br />a)Hit “Manage.”
    <br />b)Hit “Cancel.”
    <br />When the popup box appears, hit “Confirm Cancellation.”
    <br />How to cancel your Microsoft subscription
    <br />
    [​IMG]

<br />Virtual Agent:
    <br />Need help cancelling your subscription?
    <br />Get help now
    <br />This article covers the steps to cancel your Microsoft subscriptions such as free trials, Xbox Live and Microsoft 365.
    <br />What you need to know about deleting users
    <br />Hope I was able to help you with this info.
    <br />
  4. Blessing Jack Win User

My refund request keeps getting denied and I can't come in contact with the customer support

Hi Ilja N,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am Blessing, an independent advisor here and a Microsoft user like you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I understand your inquiry but since you are unable to cancel the subscription, you will need to contact Microsoft billing support to assist you in cancelling the subscription to get a refund.

Kindly follow the steps below carefully to contact Microsoft support:

1. Go to http://support.office.com/home/chat
    2. Describe your issue (I need to cancel the subscription) and click 'Get Help'. Then scroll down to select Contact support.
    3. Select your product (Microsoft 365 and Office) and category (manage my subscription) > click Confirm.
    4. Click ‘Chat with support agent’ > Confirm.
    5. Click Start Chat.

Hope this helps!
  5. Blessing Jack Win User

microsoft 365 personal subscription on the wrong account .> transfer on another account?

Hi abc A,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am Blessing, an independent advisor here and a Microsoft user like you.

You cannot transfer Microsoft 365 subscription from one Microsoft account to another account.

If you redeemed a product key for Microsoft subscription to a wrong account, the subscription is associated with that Microsoft account.

Yes, you can cancel this subscription from the wrong account, then purchase a new Microsoft 365 subscription with the right account.

Please understand that you can only use Office product in the region it was purchased.

You can contact Microsoft support to assist you further:
    1. Go to http://support.office.com/home/chat
    2. Describe your issue and click 'Get Help'.
    3. Select your product and category > Confirm.
    4. Click ‘Chat with support agent’ > Confirm.
    5. Click Start Chat.

Hope this helps!
  6. AnnaThomasH Win User

Why can't I refund my "Microsoft 365 Family" subscribtion?

I understand you need to cancel the subscription to initiate a refund request. Refunds are processed within 3-5 working days. However, you can also contact Microsoft support to help process this
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription - Similar Threads - Cannot find out

Forum Datum

How to Contact Followers of a SharePoint Page for Event Promotion

How to Contact Followers of a SharePoint Page for Event Promotion: Hello everyone,I'm currently managing a SharePoint website dedicated to internal company training courses. On this site, Now I want to advertise the events manually, but only write to the people...
Microsoft Office 13. März 2024

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal"

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal": Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account, which is wrong.I don't remember ever being asked...
Microsoft Office 10. Juni 2023

How to convert spreadsheet contacts into VCF?

How to convert spreadsheet contacts into VCF?: I am here to advise you on one of the best utilities that can convert spreadsheet contacts into VCF. The name of this automated tool is Excel to vCard Converter. It is the best software to convert...
Allgemeines 4. April 2022

How to hide a channel permanently

How to hide a channel permanently: I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure. This "old" channel is still visible and should not be used anymore. I don´t want to delete this...
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2019

Kündigung / Cancel subscription complete

Kündigung / Cancel subscription complete: Auf Deutsch (meine Muttersprache): Wie kann ich mein Produkt (Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium" KOMPLETT kündigen? Ich habe die monatliche Zahlung? Wie bei den meisten Anbietern ist die...
Microsoft Office 27. Februar 2019

How to sign out from ONEDRIVE.COM

How to sign out from ONEDRIVE.COM: How can I sign out from an ONEDRIVE.COM session (in order to sign is as a different user)? This is what it looks like in my browser: [IMG]
OneDrive 25. Januar 2017
Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.