cant add phone number to aliases

Diskutiere und helfe bei cant add phone number to aliases im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, i try to add an alias or better said a phone number to https://account.live.com/names/Manage Seems like the number ranges used by my mobile... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von RobertmYN, 21. September 2020.

1. RobertmYN
    RobertmYN Gast

cant add phone number to aliases

Hello,

i try to add an alias or better said a phone number to https://account.live.com/names/Manage

Seems like the number ranges used by my mobile operator are not allowed by Microsoft on that form.

Trying to add a slovenian number beginning with +38669 are not supported.

An error is shown then with "The phone number you entered isn't valid. Your phone number can contain numbers, spaces, and these special characters: [ ] . - * /"

What possibilites are there to get this resolved?

Best regards.

2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Problem with security phone numbe

Hello,I have several Microsoft accounts, and have added my phone number to each. However, when logging in, I noticed I can only use it once. How do I secure the other accounts? I find this really stupid if I want to use 2 factor authentication.
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I did some research and it seems as though you can add the same number for the accounts. You'll just need to enter the security info after each time. Please follow the information listed at this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/two-email-accounts-one-phone-number/a2028818-844d-4ca0-a099-da5cbe3234f6
    <br />
  3. Stephen Niemann Win User

@ sign via remote desktop

I tried to reach Microsoft support, only found a scam phone number where Microsoft charged 20 cent just to hang up later on.

<br />
  4. Nik S. Win User

2 microsoft Konten zusammenlegen

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Hi ChrGri,

Vielen Dank für Ihren Beitrag im Community-Forum. Ich bin Nik, ein unabhängiger Berater hier, um Ihnen dabei zu helfen.

Derzeit ist eine Zusammenführung von Microsoft-Konten nicht möglich. Sie können jedoch die Art und Weise ändern, wie Sie sich anmelden und Aliase für Ihr Microsoft-Konto verwenden.

Notizen:

Sie können keinen Alias hinzufügen, der bereits einem anderen Microsoft-Konto zugeordnet ist. Aliase können nicht zum Freigeben von Informationen zwischen zwei Microsoft-Konten verwendet werden – die Möglichkeit zum Verknüpfen von Microsoft-Konten wurde 2013 eingestellt.

Vorhandene Adressen von s hotmail.com, live.com, outlook.com und .msn.com können nicht als Aliase hinzugefügt werden.

Weitere Informationen zum Hinzufügen von Aliasnamen zu Ihrem Microsoft-Konto finden Sie unter:

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/account-bil...

Bezug

Nik
  5. agrondaka Win User

Microsoft Konto vorübergehend gesperrt

Hallo- ich habe beide Formulare ausgefüllt.

Beim: Formular zur Wiederherstellung des Kontos habe ich folgende Antwort bekommen:

Hi ,
    <br />Thank you for contacting Microsoft support regarding your account. Microsoft automated systems restricted access to your account due to unusual behavior.
    <br />You should be able to reactivate your account by verifying you are the account owner.
    <br />
    <br />
    • on the screen that says “Your account is temporarily blocked,” click “Continue” to proceed to the next screen
      <br />

<br />
    • You will then be asked to send a verification code via text message.

<br />
      • In the field shown, you can enter any phone number you have access to that is able to receive text messages.
        <br />
      • The phone number used in this case does not need to be one that is already on the account.
        <br />
      • If you do not have a phone number that is able to receive texts, consider asking a trusted friend or family member to receive the text for you on their phone number.
        <br />
      • The number used for this procedure will not be saved on the account.
        <br />
    • If you receive a message that the usage limit for that phone has been exceeded, please try a different phone number or try the next day.
      <br />
    Leider kommt bei mir die Option : Telefonnummer einzugeben nicht. Daraufhin habe ich wieder den Support kontaktiert, bekomme aber immer die gleiche E-Mail.
    <br />
  6. Diane Poremsky Win User

How to synchronize Office Outlook 365 v2212 with mobile phone?

Hello Bernhard

>>

it's not possible to save the Office 365 Outlook calender in a cloud and access it via phone

<<

The calendar is saved in the outlook.com mailbox, which is in the cloud. Add the account to your phone to see the calendar.

If your Microsoft account address is not a Microsoft-owned domain (gmail, your isp etc), you need to add an outlook.com alias to your account to add the account to the phone. Do this at https://account.live.com/names/manage

-- Diane

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

cant add phone number to aliases - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

cant add phone number to aliases - Similar Threads - cant add phone

Forum Datum

need to register my new phone number for an alternative authantication method

need to register my new phone number for an alternative authantication method: Hello, I want to set up authenticator on a new phone. I know all my login data and can complete the progress, but then I need to authenticate me identity and I can only authenticate myself through...
Microsoft Office 3. August 2023

Problem with security phone numbe

Problem with security phone numbe: Hello,I have several Microsoft accounts, and have added my phone number to each. However, when logging in, I noticed I can only use it once. How do I secure the other accounts? I find this really...
Outlook.com 21. Juli 2021

Numbers-Datei in Microsoft to do importieren

Numbers-Datei in Microsoft to do importieren: Eine Numbers-Datei lässt sich zwar teilen in Microsoft To Do, jedoch nur in die Task-Liste. Ein Öffnen dieser Datei ist nicht möglich. Warum ist das so?
Microsoft Office 14. Februar 2021

facebook customer service phone number 1844 762 8448 facebook customer service number

facebook customer service phone number 1844 762 8448 facebook customer service number: facebook Technical Support phone number 1 844 762 8448 facebook ... https://readthedocs.org/.../facebook-technical-support-phone-number-1-844-762-844... Facebook Toll Free Number + usa FB number +...
Microsoft Office 17. Januar 2017

Can not reset password - phone number lost

Can not reset password - phone number lost: Hello, I am trying to regain access for my microsoft account, since I have forgotten my password. I have already tried to do this using the information formular, but I do not have enough...
Outlook.com 5. Dezember 2016

Can not reset password - phone number lost

Can not reset password - phone number lost: Hello, I am trying to regain access for my microsoft account, since I have forgotten my password. I have already tried to do this using the information formular, but I do not have enough...
Outlook.com 3. Dezember 2016

Add to Calendar

Add to Calendar: Add to Calendar [IMG] Open .ics files from your email or browser and copy them to your calendar. 100% of $ goes to the WorldVision charity to help where it is most needed in the world....
Tools + Produktivität 22. März 2015
cant add phone number to aliases solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.