Can't approve pending SharePoint and OneNote access requests in Outlook the remote endpoint...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can't approve pending SharePoint and OneNote access requests in Outlook the remote endpoint... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, Since about two weeks me and -at least- a few of my colleges have the problem that we can't approve pending SharePoint and OneNote access... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von it-employeeeeeeeee, 27. November 2020.

1. Can't approve pending SharePoint and OneNote access requests in Outlook the remote endpoint...

Hello,

Since about two weeks me and -at least- a few of my colleges have the problem that we can't approve pending SharePoint and OneNote access requests in Outlook Win x64 however in Outlook OWA and in SharePoint directly we can accept the requests without problem so this issue probably can't be related to insufficient permissions. Also when I export the approve request mail to an .msg file and open it, it works just fine in this case I don't have the new Interactive interface but the old one with an redirect to the SharePoint site to accept the request there.

I've tried a few things already:

- Remove and add the Account again in Outlook

- Start Outlook in safe mode here it works because it shows the same old interface that I mentioned before

- Test is inside of the Company VPN, in the Company Office and in my Home Office without VPN

- disable ipv6 on the interface card

- look at the event log

- enable Outlook logging couldn't find any helpful information in the logs

- checked our Client AV Protection

Things I didn't try for a reason:

- reinstalled Outlook -> didn't seem necessary because it affects multiple unrelated users

- took a separate look at our FW -> didn't seem necessary because it also doesn't work outside of VPN/Company

Oddly access requests from PowerAutomate work just fine.

If somebody has an idea, I would be really thankful!

Regards,

it-employeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[​IMG]

2. Afentiko Win User

Diverse Fehler im Event Log des Active Directory

Event-ID 10010 = The server {9BA05972-F6A8-11CF-A442-00A0C90A8F39} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Event-ID 36888 = A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 40. The Windows SChannel error state is 1205.

Event-ID 36874 = An TLS 1.2 connection request was received from a remote client application, but none of the cipher suites supported by the client application are supported by the server. The SSL connection request has failed.

Event-ID: 4202 = Unable to update the IP address on Isatap interface isatap.DC01.a6.internal.cloudapp.net. Update Type: 1. Error Code: 0x490.
  3. Harald Wolf Win User

Office 2016 OneDrive Synchronisationsproblem

Hallo!

Das geht leider auch nicht. OneDrive versucht zwar die Synchronisation durchzuführen, liefert aber diese Fehlermeldung:

"We can't connect to the specified Sharepoint Site ..."
  4. Barbara Henhapl Win User

Language Pack für Project 2010

Hallo Peter,

laut FAQ schon: Language Packs enable localized Menus/Display, Help, and document proofing tools for most Microsoft Office 2010 applications, including Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Access 2010, Outlook 2010, OneNote 2010, InfoPath 2010, Publisher
    2010, Project 2010, SharePoint Workspace 2010, Visio 2010, and the Microsoft Office suites containing these products.

Und auf meinem Rechner auch ;-).

Gruß

Barbara
  5. goei Win User

[BUG] Word 2016 for Mac: Markierung des Textes wird nicht angezeigt

Thank you for this information,

which i already have done. Unfortunately i am not able to track the issue when using the smiley icon. Therefor and as of request of a Microsoft Support representative and as of request of the hotline, i shall post this here,

regards

Géry
  6. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Diverse Fehler im Event Log des Active Directory

Hallo Afentiko,

"Event-ID 36874 = An TLS 1.2 connection request was received from a remote client application, but none of the cipher suites supported by the client application are supported by the server. The SSL connection request has failed." -

Investigate the values listed under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols.and verify that they include those versions used by the server.

"Event-ID 36888 = A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 40. The Windows SChannel error state is 1205."

Und
    der Artikel.

"Event-ID: 4202 = Unable to update the IP address on Isatap interface isatap.DC01.a6.internal.cloudapp.net. Update Type: 1. Error Code: 0x490." - Kannst Du Dir

hier
    anschauen.

Und die richtigen Ansprechpartner sind die Kollegen vom
    TechNet
    :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Bitte markieren Sie diese Antwort als ‚überprüft‘, wenn diese Ihnen weiterhelfen konnte, so dass auch andere Teilnehmer von der Lösung profitieren können. Die Teilnehmer, die die meisten Antworten zur Verfügung stellen, erhalten ein ‚Antwort-Abzeichen
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can't approve pending SharePoint and OneNote access requests in Outlook the remote endpoint... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can't approve pending SharePoint and OneNote access requests in Outlook the remote endpoint... - Similar Threads - Can't approve pending

Forum Datum

OneNote Konto-Fehlermeldung :The request is blocked.

OneNote Konto-Fehlermeldung :The request is blocked.: Ich komme auf meinem Netbook nicht mehr in mein OneNote Konto mit folgender Fehlermeldung :The request is blocked- Ref A: B0A980A2843.. Ich habe einen regulären Microsoft 365 Familienaccount.
Microsoft Office 22. Februar 2024

OneDrive-Fehlermeldung: The request is blocked.

OneDrive-Fehlermeldung: The request is blocked.: Ich komme auf meinem Notebook mit Windows 11 nicht mehr auf OneDrive und bekomme folgende Fehlermeldung:The request is blocked.Ref A: 460D7E9CFC6F4585816B457B6F41C0F8 Ref B: LON21EDGE0312 Ref C:...
Microsoft Office 22. Februar 2024

FehlerMeldung "bad Request-Request Too Long. Http Error 400. The size of the request...

FehlerMeldung "bad Request-Request Too Long. Http Error 400. The size of the request...: Hallo, ich kann bei EXCEL keine neue Hintergrunds Bild hochladen. Ich bekomme ich diese Meldung "bad Request-Request Too Long. Http Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.. Ich...
Microsoft Office 17. Januar 2024

Receiving Emails without Sender and Can't Block the Sender

Receiving Emails without Sender and Can't Block the Sender: HelloIm receving a probably Dangerous Emails from an uknown Sender, they are using the name Edeka Gutschein.Edeka is a Supermarket in Germany, the links which are provided in the email are not...
Outlook.com 24. Oktober 2023

My refund request keeps getting denied and I can't come in contact with the customer support

My refund request keeps getting denied and I can't come in contact with the customer support: As stated in the title above, I want to cancel my Microsoft Office 365 Family subscription, I only wanted to try the free trial, but I forgot to cancel in time. I was charged on February 10th 2023...
Microsoft Office 5. März 2023

ccs.login.microsoftonline.com can't currently handle this request. HTTP ERROR 503

ccs.login.microsoftonline.com can't currently handle this request. HTTP ERROR 503: Hallo Seit heute morgen begegnen einige meiner Kollegen folgendem Fehler, wenn sie auf Sharepoint zugreifen wollen. [IMG] Bei den meisten funktionieren allerdings sonst die anderen Office...
Microsoft Office 29. September 2020

Can't access account

Can't access account: Split from this thread. when i could be to access my account i will delete it for ever . what is that for 6 Monate i coudent be abel to access to my account Für diese Website ist ein...
Outlook.com 11. Mai 2017
Can't approve pending SharePoint and OneNote access requests in Outlook the remote endpoint... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.