Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Microsoft community! I have a strange problem with my MS account / profile. Since quite some time I get all automated emails from MS for... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von MaFloBra, 11. März 2020.

1. MaFloBra
    MaFloBra Gast

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft

Hello Microsoft community!

I have a strange problem with my MS account / profile. Since quite some time I get all automated emails from MS for example if I click the "forgot password" link on the MS account login page, or the mail to retrieve the key for a 2-factor authentication in Vietnamese language. But I double and tripple checked, the display language in my profile is set to English. I also tried to set that display language to something else and back to English, but still, all automated emails from MS are in Vietnamese.

So I tried to contact the MS support for three times now. They tried a few things but the problem still exists. Today I chatted again with the MS support and they told me I should get in touch with technical support, but I am not able to reach them on telephone, because I can't find the right number.

Does anyone here have an idea how I can change that emall communication language?

2. Gudrun_W Win User

mit Skype Kontakten in Outlook.com chatten ghet nicht.

Hi LucianoCampetella,

You have submitted your request to the German Support forum. To receive support in any other language please change your profile language:

1. At the bottom left of the page, click on the relevant language

2. Change the language to the desired langauge

You can now submit a new question in your chosen language.

If you prefer to receive support in German, please reply to this post and write the problem description in German.

Regards,

Gudrun
  3. Thomas Löwe Win User

Install English version Office when selecting country as Deutschland

4. Sarah_Sa Win User

I can not open my e-mail acc. It`s show: Outlook has problem. What can I do ??????

Hello

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support forum. You have submitted your request to the German Support forum.

To receive support in other Language, please change the language on the bottom right of this page to your preferred language

If you prefer to receive support in German, please reply to this post and write the problem description in German

Regards,

Sarah
  5. Gudrun_W Win User

Outlook.com sends Password?

Hi HartwigLehner,

You have submitted your request to the German Support forum. To receive support in English please change your profile language:

1. At the bottom left of the page, click on the language name

2. hange the language to the desired language

If you prefer to receive support in German ,please reply to this post and write the problem description in German.

Regards,

Gudrun
  6. Henrike_A Win User

sent emails

Hi mato6666663,

You have submitted your request to the German Support forum. To receive support in English, please change your profile language:

1. Click on My Profile/Mein Profil in the upper right corner of your screen.

2. Under Language : (Select your language below.)/Sprache:(Wählen Sie Ihre Sprache.), change language to the language you wish to receive support in.

3. Click Submit/Senden.

If you prefer to receive support in German, please reply to this post and write the problem description in German.

Regards,

Henrike

Windows Live Team
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Can't change the

Forum Datum

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Apps 29. Juli 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Games und Spiele 29. Juli 2023

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?: Hi,How can you change the language of the main title in the headerin Sharepoint?For all sub-pages there is function "translate" to get a mirrored pages in an other languages, but not for the main...
Microsoft Office 27. Juni 2023

Cant change language in PowerPoint

Cant change language in PowerPoint: Im really frustrated right now.I cant change the damn correction language in PowerPoint. I want to set it from German to English and I tried everthing. I deltetd every other language in both the...
Microsoft Office 16. März 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

Change my ONLINE word language from german

Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I change it to swedish now and in future cases? My...
Microsoft Office 17. Oktober 2020

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016
Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.