Can't log into OneDrive as it tries to connect to wrong tennant

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can't log into OneDrive as it tries to connect to wrong tennant im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi,my work OneDrive tries to connect to a tennant that is not in use I used an account from there once for MS teams. E.g. as it shows the log in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von KonstantinGaridis, 10. August 2022.

1. Can't log into OneDrive as it tries to connect to wrong tennant

Hi,my work OneDrive tries to connect to a tennant that is not in use I used an account from there once for MS teams. E.g. as it shows the log in window, in the back is a picture of a different university. When I try to log in, the error message below pops up. I already tried to delete all log in information using the steps here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/activation/reset-office-365-proplus-activation-state It did not helped at first, but the error came back. This is the error message: "Request Id: 0015504e-7836-4dee-9674-17823fb02800 Correlation Id: d67873c0-

2. Harald Wolf Win User

Office 2016 OneDrive Synchronisationsproblem

Hallo!

Das geht leider auch nicht. OneDrive versucht zwar die Synchronisation durchzuführen, liefert aber diese Fehlermeldung:

"We can't connect to the specified Sharepoint Site ..."
  3. Myk Ylaya Win User

Correlation Id: 9eebe332a8bc4e278db39defd3bc64c0 Timestamp: 2023-03-31T09:01:41.800Z

Hello Veit, thanks for coming into the forums. I'm also a user like you and will be more than happy to help you to the best of my knowledge.

Are you having OneDrive from your work? There could be several reasons for OneDrive not connecting. Here are some steps you can try:

-Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a stable and fast connection.
    -Restart the OneDrive app or your device.
    -Check if there are any updates available for OneDrive.
    -Log out and log back into your OneDrive account.
    -Check if the OneDrive service is down or not by visiting the OneDrive service status page. https://portal.office.com/servicestatus
    -Disable your firewall or antivirus temporarily to see if that's causing the issue.
    -If you still cannot connect, try resetting the OneDrive app or reinstalling it. https://support.microsoft.com/office/34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c
    - Try in a browser or another device

I hope these suggestions help.

Warm Regards,
    Myk
  4. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

I got hacked and someone always trying to login into my account

Hello Anonym_18

Hi, I'm Karl and will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately there is no option to filter who can try to log into the account. That option simply does not exist.

You may want to consider enabling 2 factor authentication if it is not already.
  5. HeinzStieger Win User

SWAY

Hello Heinz,

What is the error you are getting when you try to upload the video into Sway? It's possible that you are running into a network timeout - if the size of the video plus your current network speed causes it to take to long, it will fail. If you are on a
    wireless network, you could try using a wired one. Some people have also had better luck uploading the video to OneDrive first and then inserting it from OneDrive from within Sway.

Hope this helps!

Jason
    Thank you for your answer. The problem is not the timout. Becouse in earlier session it worked well. But with OneDrive it
    works well. So it seems that OneDrive as source for SWAY is best solution. Thank you!
  6. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook 2016 Termineinladung Vorlage als Standard verwenden

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.

Bing translations leave a lot to be desired. :)

To use a published custom form as the default, you set it as the default by right clicking on the folder, choose Properties then select the form,

If it is an *.oft template on your hard drive, you need to publish it as a form to the folder or personal forms library. You can't set .oft templates as the default for a folder, only published forms,
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can't log into OneDrive as it tries to connect to wrong tennant - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can't log into OneDrive as it tries to connect to wrong tennant - Similar Threads - Can't log into

Forum Datum

Windows tries to boot from windows.old

Windows tries to boot from windows.old: Dear community,I have a problem for which I have not found any answer yet. I dont know what caused it but my windows 11 won’t boot properly anymore. After trying the bootrec /rebuildbcd command I...
Games und Spiele 8. Februar 2024

MacOS Can't log into Office desktop apps

MacOS Can't log into Office desktop apps: Hello!Recently I started out as a student and got an Office 365 license from my university. I followed through the steps necessary for completion. When I'm trying to log into my student e-mail...
Microsoft Office 15. Oktober 2022

Can't use Mac Keychain to log into any Office Apps

Can't use Mac Keychain to log into any Office Apps: Hi there,does anybody know if it's possible to use Keychain Access on MacOS to log into Office Applications with my fingerprint like in other apps instead of typing in my credentials every time? I...
Microsoft Office 12. September 2022

ASP.Net client how to connect to server

ASP.Net client how to connect to server: // GET: Store public ActionResult Index{ List<StoreDTO> list = new List<StoreDTO>; using HttpClient client = new HttpClient{ client.BaseAddress = new...
Microsoft Office 3. Februar 2022

I can't log in to my business account!

I can't log in to my business account!: Von diesem Thread trennen.Diese Antwort wurde automatisch übersetzt. Daher können grammatikalische Fehler oder seltsame Formulierungen vorkommen.Hier ist das 2. Problem!Ich kann mich nicht in mein...
Outlook.com 25. Januar 2022

Can't connect to Online Exchange mailbox

Can't connect to Online Exchange mailbox: We have an employee who suddently can't connect to his exchange online mailbox.He gets an unspecific error massage now. Even switching to a different machine doesn't resolve the problem.Outlook...
Microsoft Office 18. Mai 2021

PowerPivot - Failed to connect to server

PowerPivot - Failed to connect to server: Hallo Community, wenn ich ein Daten aus einem Excelsheet (2013, 32bit) in PowerPivot eines anderen Excelsheets hochladen möchte, dann kommt bei mir folgende Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to...
Microsoft Office 19. Februar 2018
Can't log into OneDrive as it tries to connect to wrong tennant solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.