Can't share notes to my private account on pc

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can't share notes to my private account on pc im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am using OneNote with my school address and have alot of notes on that account. Now I wanted to transfer the notes to my privat account on my on pc,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Lena_nametaken, 5. Juni 2018.

1. Can't share notes to my private account on pc

I am using OneNote with my school address and have alot of notes on that account.

Now I wanted to transfer the notes to my privat account on my on pc, but that does not work.

I can only look at it in the online view, but when I try to open it on my PC, then I get the message to enter my school email addess and password (which I don't know), even though I gave writing access to my private account.

Is there any way to fix this?

2. WolfgangTichy Win User

Office für iOS: kann Open-XML Dokumente nicht öffnen (normale Word docx Dokumente!!)

noch als Zusatzinfo:

Additional info:

I ran the following test:

I took a .docx file I created on my office PC which was stored on our server and saved it locally to my PC harddrive. I then save a copy as .doc as well. Then I emailed both files to my office Outlook account AND my iCloud account (with one email).

BOTH files did NOT open from my Outlook account and BOTH files just opened fine from my iCloud account.

I then forwarded the email from my Outlook account to my iCloud account and now BOTH files did NOT open anymore.

So it seems that my Outlook account (Exchange server) corrupts the files.

Can that be?

best regards

Wolfgang
  3. Wagner Doris Win User

Verzweigungsmöglichkeiten in Forms werden nicht richtig angezeigt

Hi Sneha,
    thanks for your fast response.
    Unfortunately I do not work on an installed version of forms.
    I work on the browser-solution via Chrome.
    Here I can't find any option to update my version -> guess it should be the latest one anyway?
    Also I do not see anything about branching in the settings of my form.
    Best regards,
    Doris
  4. Markus Wenger Win User

wiederverbinden Outlook.com danach keine Kontakte und kein Kalender mehr

Hello Agnethe

Of course,

Since I have a separate domain with e-mail, the Outlook.com account is not my main and not my only account.
    So I had to perform step 2 in the tutorial.

I have the IMAP mail accounts re-set up.

So now I am back on the green field and can try to set up the Outlook.com account.

How do I add the account via "e-mail account" or via "manual configuration or additional service types"?

I have log myself correctly.

The direct way "e-mail account" does not go my e-mail address is ***** is and no @ Outlook.com address.
    My account with Microsoft is my e-mail address *****

Therefore, somehow simply can not work.

Frustration....

Greetings Markus
  5. manuela.a Win User

Senden an Email öffnet falsches Mailprogramm

I tested this on my PC, seems to be a bug. I am also not able to change the setting. Let's hope this will be solved after the new Windows update.
  6. HubertSpringer_66 Win User

Überprüfungsmethode für Identität ändern

Hi!
    <br />I try to place my problem in english.
    <br />My admin account of our NGO Office365 plan was secured by 2factor authentification with my mobile phone.
    <br />I can't use the phone anymore and changed from Android to iOS.
    <br />So it is not possible to use a backup of the Microsoft Authentificator App.
    <br />Normaly there is also the method of using a SMS code or a phone call to the mobile number.
    <br />But not in my case, the only methods are with the Authentificator App.
    <br />My mobile phone is stored in my account, but who can help to active the method with SMS oder phone?
    <br />There is a possibility to reset password with SMS or phone, this still works, but I know my password, the only problem is the missing link in my Authentificator App.
    <br />THanks
    <br />Hubert
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can't share notes to my private account on pc - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can't share notes to my private account on pc - Similar Threads - Can't share notes

Forum Datum

I can't sign in to my Hotmail account

I can't sign in to my Hotmail account: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Mein Hotmail-Konto ist ca. 4 Jahre alt und seit 2 Jahren nicht benutzt. Bei jetzt versuchter Ameldung wird mir gesagt, dass das Konto nicht existiert.Wie komme ich...
Outlook.com 19. April 2024

Can't log in to Exchange Active Sync on one of my two Outlook.com accounts

Can't log in to Exchange Active Sync on one of my two Outlook.com accounts: Hello, I have two Live.de now outlook.com mail accounts, each under a separate Microsoft Account. Both Mail accounts are set up on my Sony Xperia Smartphone with the Sony mail App as Exchange...
Outlook.com 6. März 2024

My pc can't save things

My pc can't save things: Lately, when installing/deinstalling files, Programms etc, or when i change things in the settings and restart my pc, everything is like before, the files i installed are gone, the deinstalled...
Apps 15. Juli 2022

My pc can't save things

My pc can't save things: Lately, when installing/deinstalling files, Programms etc, or when i change things in the settings and restart my pc, everything is like before, the files i installed are gone, the deinstalled...
Games und Spiele 15. Juli 2022

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account: Hello,I need your help. How do I connect my Wix business email to my private Outlook account?Thank you!
Microsoft Office 22. Februar 2022

I can't log in to my business account!

I can't log in to my business account!: Von diesem Thread trennen.Diese Antwort wurde automatisch übersetzt. Daher können grammatikalische Fehler oder seltsame Formulierungen vorkommen.Hier ist das 2. Problem!Ich kann mich nicht in mein...
Outlook.com 25. Januar 2022

I can not login to my second account.

I can not login to my second account.: Hello, I have been trying to login to my second account for two days, and it only shows: There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you...
Outlook.com 9. April 2018
Can't share notes to my private account on pc solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.