Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap

Diskutiere und helfe bei Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it up to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von BademeisterNA, 2. August 2020.

1. Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap

As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it up to my grave, but now it was deemed obsolete... support to be discontinued. My old computer was slow, so I purchased a new hp laptop with SSD, which included Windows 10. For me, computing and especially new software are challenging. I really needed more time to get acquainted with Windows 10, but I had a letter that needed to get out. There, dangling in front of my eyes like a carrot on a stick, was the Office 365- already pre-installed. I signed up to use the free trial, knowing full well that a subscription would be too expensive for me. I had forgotten what day the trial began and wasn't sure how to end it anyhow, so I deleted Office 365 after the third week. I was naive for thinking that I had properly ended the trial. The next thing I knew, Microsoft sent me an email thanking me for my subscription. I wrote back saying I had deleted it and didn't want it- and please don't charge.

I then went out-of-country for six months. Only after my return, did I see that they had gone ahead and debited the 99 Euros. Customer Service said they knew nothing about an email from me. I sent them a copy. and the only thing they could do was to cancel starting the second year. In their subscription guidelines, I read that cancelations can be made any time between the second and twelfth month....

so why are they being unfair and withholding a refund?

2. Ilja Nazarow Win User

Why can't I refund my "Microsoft 365 Family" subscribtion?

Hello AnnaThomas,
    I thank you for answering me so quickly. However, I meant that I wanted a refund for the subscription, since I only wanted to test out the free trial. The problem is that it only lets me turn off the recurring billing instead of requesting a refund. I apologize for not making that clear, but thank you for your answer anyway :)
  3. AllKeidel Win User

Office 2007 installieren ohne Installation CD

Nein mir wird da dann diese Fehlermeldung angezeigt

• The Office 2007 Product Key provided is not recognized as an eligible product for free download. Please re-enter your Product Key and try again, or check thelist
      of eligible products.
      If this does not work, you may be interested in downloading a free trial or purchasing Office 2010 products athttp://www.office.com

Kann das sein weil es keine weitere Lizenz mehr gibt. Mein Laptop ist dafür aber Lizensiert.

LG

Leon
  4. Dennis Hammermayer Win User

Office 2007 Ultimate Download gelöscht

Hallo Thomas Löwe,

Wenn ich den Produkt-Key eingebe kommt folgende Aussage :

• The Office 2007 Product Key provided is not recognized as an eligible product for free download. Please re-enter your Product Key and try again, or check thelist of eligible products. If
      this does not work, you may be interested in downloading a free trial or purchasing Office 2010 products athttp://www.office.com

Da ich Mircrosoft Office 2007 Ultimate hatte verstehe ich die Aussage nicht.

Der Produkt Key ist 100 Prozentig richtig.

Wie kann ich das Produkt erneut erhalten?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
  5. Mark FinnFischer Win User

Installieren der 60-Tage-Testversion Office 2013 - Product Key wird abgelehnt

Hallo Thoams,

vielen Dank. Wenn ich mich richtig informiert habe, steht für Office 365 Home Premium kein PowerPivot zur Verfügung. Oder liege ich da falsch?

"Important: The PowerPivot add-in for Excel 2013 is only available with Office Professional Plus 2013. You must choose the Office 365 ProPlus or Office 365 Enterprise trial for download and installation in order to use the PowerPivot add-in for Excel
    2013."

Schöne Pfingsten.
  6. G.O.Tuhls Win User

Ich habe Microsoft Starter 2010 deinstalliert und kann es nun nicht erneut installieren

Office 2010 und auch Starter werden von MS nicht mehr unterstützt.
    Steig im auf Office-Online.
    Gruß
    Burkhard
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap - Similar Threads - Caught the Office

Forum Datum

Installation of the Microsoft 365 Education Free Version into Mac

Installation of the Microsoft 365 Education Free Version into Mac: Hello,I have got Microsoft 365 Education for free using my uni email and I am able to use it online, but when I am trying to download/Install it to my Mac, it only shows me "Other installing...
Microsoft Office 24. Oktober 2023

HP Envy caught in reboot loop

HP Envy caught in reboot loop: Good Day EveryoneSo I've been trying to reset my former Laptop to give it to someone else. However, during the reset deleting all files and reinstalling windows an error occured and now the laptop...
Games und Spiele 16. April 2023

Office 365 Business Premium Trial kann nicht abgeschlossen werden. Business Pre-Sales...

Office 365 Business Premium Trial kann nicht abgeschlossen werden. Business Pre-Sales...: Hallo, versuche für mein Unternehmen (100 Mitarbeiter) O365 Business Premium einzuführen. Zunächst aber selbst einen Trial zu testen. Online auf products.office.com Trial angeklickt, Daten...
Microsoft Office 6. April 2019

Microsoft Teams Trial

Microsoft Teams Trial: Hallo zusammen, ich habe mich versehentlich für den Test von Teams angemeldet. Kann mir jemand sagen, ob das Ganze nach Ablauf des Testzeitraums in ein kostenpflichtiges Abonnement umwandelt?...
Microsoft Office 13. Februar 2019

Office 365 Business Premium (Trial)

Office 365 Business Premium (Trial): Hallo Liebe Community Ich brauch doch mal die Hilfe, weil ich komm langsam nicht mehr klar nach Stunden Forschungsarbeit. Es ist so, im Moment benutze ich einen Trial (Testversion 30 Tage) für...
Microsoft Office 3. Januar 2019

Publish App using the free Student Developer Account

Publish App using the free Student Developer Account: Hello guys, I'm student and I use the free Microsoft Student Developer account from my high school. Currently, I am having truble publishing my apps in the Microsoft Store. I always get the...
Windows Insider 21. Dezember 2018

OneDrive Free Space zu Office 365 Deutschland

OneDrive Free Space zu Office 365 Deutschland: Hallo, ich nutze zurzeit den kostenlosen OneDrive Speicher und Office mit einer lokal installierten Office 2013 Version. Ich möchte gerne meine Daten in Deutschland speichern und bin auf Office...
Microsoft Office 20. Februar 2017
Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.