Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Diskutiere und helfe bei Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so. Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von -[NF]-, 25. Oktober 2022.

1. -[NF]-
    -[NF]- Gast

I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.

2. G.O.Tuhls Win User

Da Du im deutschsprachigen Forum fragst, antworte ich auf Deutsch.
    Es gibt eine Formatvorlage "Fußnotenzeichen". Wenn Du diese in der Formatvorlagenliste rechtsklickst und "Ändern" aufrufst, kannst Du die Farbe im Formatvorlagen-Dialog ändern.
    Gruß
    G. O.
  3. G.O.Tuhls Win User

Word Footnotes: Sort alphabetically

Du bist hier im deutschsprachigen Forum. You have postet in the german forum.

1. Fußnoten werden nach ihrem Auftreten im Text sortiert, ohne Ausnahme. Mir ist auch schleierhaft, wie ich als Leser eine Fußnote ohne Referenz auf das Fußnotenzeichen im Text zuordnen sollte.

2. Für Referenzen gibt es den Querverweis, dort kannst Du auf eine bestehende Fußnote verweisen.

1. Footnotes are sorted by their position in text, without any exception. I can't imagine how to find a footnote without the reference number of the footnote tag in the text.

2. References to footnotes can be inserted using the reference dialog. (Don't know what's the name of the function in the english version.

Gruß

G.O.
  4. DanielGünther123 Win User

Change the order of

Hallo,

die Frage hat sich inzwischen geklärt. Wir machen das über den Sharepoint Designer.

Danke.
  5. Alexandar Petrov Win User

Change the order of

Hallo Daniel,

würdest Du bitte klären, ob Du mit SharePoint Online im Office 365 arbeitest, oder einen lokalen SharePoint Server
    verwendest.

Freue mich auf Deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Alexander Petrov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Wenn Sie das hilfreich finden, bitte markieren sie es als "Hilfreich" oder "Antwort"
  6. xps350 Win User

SQL in Access VBA

You are right about numbers not needing quotations marks.

In this case the marks are not delimting numbers, but parts of the sql-string:

- "INSERT INTO tblDetail ([Pid], [Bid]) VALUES ("

- ", "

- ")"

The string is build in this way because it consists of fixed parts (see above) and variable parts (the
    values of lngProductID and lngBID).
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes - Similar Threads - Change the color

Forum Datum

Change the Normal.dotm template back to the normal font.

Change the Normal.dotm template back to the normal font.: Dear AllWith the new update Word changed the normal font to Aptos... it also changed colours for the different formats.I want to change the normal.dotm file back to my Calibri, with my own changes...
Microsoft Office 28. Februar 2024

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?: Hi,How can you change the language of the main title in the headerin Sharepoint?For all sub-pages there is function "translate" to get a mirrored pages in an other languages, but not for the main...
Microsoft Office 27. Juni 2023

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?: Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance!
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2023

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to...
Apps 25. Mai 2022

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to...
Games und Spiele 25. Mai 2022

Bug Ori and the will of the wisp

Bug Ori and the will of the wisp: Can't use this switch. Bug? [IMG]
Games und Spiele 23. April 2020

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016
Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.