Change the order of

Diskutiere und helfe bei Change the order of im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von DanielGünther123, 25. November 2016.

1. Change the order of

Hello,

I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list.

Does anyone know how to do that?

Thank you very much for your help!

2. DanielGünther123 Win User

Change the order of

Hallo,

die Frage hat sich inzwischen geklärt. Wir machen das über den Sharepoint Designer.

Danke.
  3. Alexandar Petrov Win User

Change the order of

Hallo Daniel,

würdest Du bitte klären, ob Du mit SharePoint Online im Office 365 arbeitest, oder einen lokalen SharePoint Server
    verwendest.

Freue mich auf Deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Alexander Petrov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Wenn Sie das hilfreich finden, bitte markieren sie es als "Hilfreich" oder "Antwort"
  4. G.O.Tuhls Win User

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Da Du im deutschsprachigen Forum fragst, antworte ich auf Deutsch.
    Es gibt eine Formatvorlage "Fußnotenzeichen". Wenn Du diese in der Formatvorlagenliste rechtsklickst und "Ändern" aufrufst, kannst Du die Farbe im Formatvorlagen-Dialog ändern.
    Gruß
    G. O.
  5. Guido Mastrolorito Win User

Exchange Online sends invitations from invited people to inviting person

Hi,

in order to Close this Thread. I could solve the Problem with help of MS Support.

The invitations got corrupt/broken due to Migration.

Best wishes

Guido
  6. Thomas Löwe Win User

Install English version Office when selecting country as Deutschland

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Change the order of - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Change the order of - Similar Threads - Change the order

Forum Datum

Changing order of accounts

Changing order of accounts: Dear community,could you please inform me on how to change the order of accounts in the new "Outlook for Windows"?Within the "ordinary" Outlook, it is possible via drag and drop. However, this...
Outlook.com 24. August 2023

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?: Hi,How can you change the language of the main title in the headerin Sharepoint?For all sub-pages there is function "translate" to get a mirrored pages in an other languages, but not for the main...
Microsoft Office 27. Juni 2023

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?: Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance!
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

Change Directory of SwaggerClient

Change Directory of SwaggerClient: 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet...
Apps 3. Februar 2022

Change Directory of SwaggerClient

Change Directory of SwaggerClient: 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet...
Games und Spiele 3. Februar 2022

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft: Hello Microsoft community! I have a strange problem with my MS account / profile. Since quite some time I get all automated emails from MS for example if I click the "forgot password" link on...
Outlook.com 11. März 2020
Change the order of solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.