Changing the header look on a communication site

Diskutiere und helfe bei Changing the header look on a communication site im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi there, I am trying to change the header look on my newly created communication site. the result should look like in the example here (color... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Nicolas Puetz, 29. Januar 2019.

1. Changing the header look on a communication site

Hi there,

I am trying to change the header look on my newly created communication site. the result should look like in the example here (color background and sub-menus):

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-SharePoint-Blog/Best-practices-for-a-planning-and-building-a-modern-digital/ba-p/88638

the manual to do so I found:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/change-the-look-of-your-sharepoint-site-06bbadc3-6b04-4a60-9d14-894f6a170818

However, on my site, if I go to "Change the look" the only thing I can change is the color layout. Neither "Header" nor "Navigation" is available to choose from. I have full admin rights on our sharepoint site / farm, so i doubt its a permission issue.

Now, how do I get to change the header as in the example?

cheers for any help!

2. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Externen Benutzer an Feedback Workflow teilnehmen lassen

Hallo IvanVukovic,

Wie im Artikel oben beschrieben:

"There’s a special process for including participants who aren’t members of your SharePoint organization. In this process, a site member acts as a proxy for the outside participant:

1.Include the email address of the outside participant in the appropriate Assign To stage on the second page of the association form.

2.The workflow actually assigns the outside participant’s task to the site member who starts the workflow — or, if the workflow starts automatically, to the member who originally added the workflow. This person to whom the task is actually assigned acts
    as the proxy for the outside participant.

3.This site member receives a task notification, with instructions to send a copy of the item for review to the outside participant. (Meanwhile, the outside participant receives a copy of the task notification, which can function as a useful alert or heads-up.)

4.The site member to whom the task is actually assigned sends a copy of the item to the outside participant.

5.The outside participant reviews the item and sends back their response to the site member.

6.When the outside participant’s response arrives, the site member completes the task in SharePoint products on behalf of the outside participant."

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. [Didi] Win User

Microsoft Forms: Kombination Auswahl & Ranking

We use a translation service to support our users. Please excuse grammatical errors.
    <br />

Hello, N_Sofie,

My name is Didi. I will be happy to help you today. When you create the form, select the ellipsis (...), then select Ranking and create

the choices > Share When users respond, they can arrange the selection according to their preferences.

You can see the video for reference.

<br />I hope it answers your question.

<br />https://youtu.be/DLTE21bTsZI
    <br />Disclaimer: The link above is a non-Microsoft website. The site seems to provide accurate and secure information. Look for ads on the site that can promote products that are often classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research each product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Best wishes

<br />
  4. -CHF- Win User

Office 2010 speichert nur max ca 9700 PDF Seiten - Dokumentübergeifend

Hi

folgendes habe ich erhalten (MVP Cindy Meister hat direkt beim Programmanager nachgefragt)

"

Thanks for the report – we’ll have the folks working on the PDF exporter take a look and log a bug."

mal schauen wann was passiert...

Gruß

Christian
  5. Andreas Killer Win User

SVERWEIS von unten nach oben

Schau Dir bitte mal die Formel auf dieser Seite an

http://www.excelformeln.de/formeln.html?welcher=26

Andreas.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Martin Seidel (ms) Win User

Mitglieder einer Sharepoint Site bearbeiten

I got it now, I had to go to Websiteinformation and change it to a private site. Then I can click in the site in the right top corner on "... Member(s)" to add and remove members
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Changing the header look on a communication site - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Changing the header look on a communication site - Similar Threads - Changing the header

Forum Datum

Is there a way to restrict the creation of new communication sites on SharePoint online to...

Is there a way to restrict the creation of new communication sites on SharePoint online to...: I checked various settings in the SharePoint Admin Center and only came across the general restriction on creating new pages. See instructions from Microsoft Learn...
Microsoft Office 8. Januar 2024

Wie kann ich die Benachrichtigungen für die News auf meiner Communication Site anpassen?

Wie kann ich die Benachrichtigungen für die News auf meiner Communication Site anpassen?: Hallo zusammen, ich habe für ein internes Marketing Portal eine SharePoint Website erstellt. Auf dieser Seite lassen sich ja NEWS veröffentlichen. Ich würde gerne einstellen, dass die Follower...
Microsoft Office 8. August 2023

My monitor keeps changing the refresh rate on reboot

My monitor keeps changing the refresh rate on reboot: Hey, so I recently got a new monitor acer ei322qur and when I first used it, I set the refresh rate to 165hz in the Windows settings under System -> Display ->Advanced Graphic Options -> Refresh...
Apps 31. Dezember 2022

My monitor keeps changing the refresh rate on reboot

My monitor keeps changing the refresh rate on reboot: Hey, so I recently got a new monitor acer ei322qur and when I first used it, I set the refresh rate to 165hz in the Windows settings under System -> Display ->Advanced Graphic Options -> Refresh...
Games und Spiele 31. Dezember 2022

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?: How do I merge cells in an existing table on a communication site in SharePoint? I can't find this option within the tools provided. Is there a work-around?Thank you so much!Best,Nina
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2022

Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10]

Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10]: Dear lovely Community, I´ve got a little problem. sadly I listen to a friend who said to me, that I am able to pay in the Xbox store at my Win10 Pc with Paysafecards. To buy Forza 7 Ulitmate I...
Games und Spiele 16. Oktober 2018

External Access to Communication Sites

External Access to Communication Sites: Can we invite extenal People (outside the Organisation or even without an O365 license) to see (and collaborate on) our Share Point Communication Site?
Microsoft Office 18. August 2017
Changing the header look on a communication site solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.