Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint

Diskutiere und helfe bei Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, We have the following situation. Many Excel charts are linked to a PowerPoint Präsentation. So far so good. However, the files have to be saved... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Nicole 2010, 18. Juli 2019.

1. Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint

Hi,

We have the following situation. Many Excel charts are linked to a PowerPoint Präsentation. So far so good.

However, the files have to be saved each month into another folder in order to keep a record of chart results from previous months.

When updating the data / files we would need to edit each separate link of each chart which takes a long time as we have many links.

Is there a possibilitiy (without macro) to update all links at once as they are all now in the same new Excel file?

Or is there any other best practice? I suggested to keep the old records in the same excel file in new tabs but for some unknown reason data has to be saved in different folders.

Any suggestions very welcome.

Regards,

Nicole

2. Gijs_H Win User

PowerPoint für Mac Office 365 - "Verknüpfungen mit Dateien bearbeiten"

Hallo LUKSLEU,

Die Möglichkeit, die Verknüpfungsquelle zu ändern, ist derzeit in PowerPoint für Mac nicht verfügbar. Microsoft erwägt derzeit, diese Funktion gemäß diesemUserVoice-Link(Englisch)
    einzuführen.

Ich möchte Sie ermutigen, für diesen Vorschlag zu stimmen und den Entwicklern von Microsoft mitzuteilen, dass Sie die Einführung dieser Funktion wünschen. Die Website ist auf Englisch, Sie können jedoch Bing Translator verwenden.

Bei weiteren Fragen helfen wir gerne.

MfG,

Gijs H.
  3. Luxus3er Win User

Fehler in einem Add-in (gSyncit)

ok. the issue happend again this morning. folder is empty now. changing date of the "RoamCache" Folder is 15.01.2021 02:56

no automatic reboot this time, as far as i can see.

i set file history inactive now; already set it to defaults before.

set synology backup to manual.

will now test again a few days.

edit:

started outlook; creation date of the .ost files 16.01.21 10:45

did a online repair of office now.
  4. Henning Schütz Win User

misaligned connectors, when connecting a mosfet transistor

As far as I can tell, the forum you linked me is rather about administration than actual functionality of the program itself.
  5. Karl Donaubauer Win User

BUG: Relinking SQL Server tables throws error 3125

Hi,
    Well, this is just a workaround. The information about the upcoming fix you can find here.
    Servus
    Karl
  6. Raffaele Serravalle Win User

Microsoft Word - Replace Header/ Footer

Unfortunately not for a batch of files. Individually when double clicking the header or the footer it will edit all of them but of the same file.

Thanks
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint - Similar Threads - Changing the source

Forum Datum

Security of saving odbc password in excel file

Security of saving odbc password in excel file: Does anyone know how safe it is to save username and password for an odbc databse access in an excel-file? Long Version: I have some Excle Files with an ODBC-Connection to a postgresql database....
Microsoft Office 22. November 2023

How to enter decimals without Excel changing the format?

How to enter decimals without Excel changing the format?: When I enter a number into Excel, for example 123,4567 Excel automatically changes it to1234567. No matter how I change the format it won't accept 123,4567. The issue persists even when creating...
Microsoft Office 23. Oktober 2023

Changing order of accounts

Changing order of accounts: Dear community,could you please inform me on how to change the order of accounts in the new "Outlook for Windows"?Within the "ordinary" Outlook, it is possible via drag and drop. However, this...
Outlook.com 24. August 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

SOLVE THE CORRUPTION ISSUE OF EDB FILE BY CONVERTING THE EDB

SOLVE THE CORRUPTION ISSUE OF EDB FILE BY CONVERTING THE EDB: Microsoft Exchange Server is the most loved email server stage that shapes the premise of various corporate correspondence networks the whole way across the world. It is an extremely strong,...
Microsoft Office 31. Mai 2022

The Game of Life

The Game of Life: The Game of Life [IMG] GENIESSE DAS LEBEN IN VOLLEN ZÜGEN AUF DEINEM WINDOWS PHONE! Dank Xbox LIVE®-Aktivierung kannst du Erfolge sammeln und in den Bestenlisten nachsehen, wer auf großem Fuß...
Spiele 7. März 2015

Day of Defeat: Source kostenlos am Weekend !

Day of Defeat: Source kostenlos am Weekend !: Am Wochenende kostenlos reinschnuppern Wenn Sie sich noch nicht ganz sicher sind, ob Day of Defeat: Source das richtige Spiel für Sie ist, können Sie sich am kommenden Wochenende kostenlos davon...
Games 7. Februar 2006
Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.