Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store

Diskutiere und helfe bei Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; My goal is to check for around 800 tools whether they are available in the Microsoft Store or not. Is there a way to query the tools available in the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Bibs_xyz, 9. April 2021.

1. Bibs_xyz
    Bibs_xyz Gast

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store

[COLOR=rgba36, 39, 41, 1][COLOR=var--black-200][COLOR=var--black-500][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

My goal is to check for around 800 tools whether they are available in the Microsoft Store or not.

Is there a way to query the tools available in the Microsoft Store via API or something similar?

I am grateful for any suggestions. Thank you

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Checking availability large

Forum Datum

Max. amount of rewrites in a webconfig file IIS

Max. amount of rewrites in a webconfig file IIS: Good dayI'm right now struggling to add more rewrites to my webconfig file from the IIS Windows Server 2012 RS. There are already about 2034 rewrites in the rewritemap, if I add more the IIS runs...
Apps 8. März 2023

Max. amount of rewrites in a webconfig file IIS

Max. amount of rewrites in a webconfig file IIS: Good dayI'm right now struggling to add more rewrites to my webconfig file from the IIS Windows Server 2012 RS. There are already about 2034 rewrites in the rewritemap, if I add more the IIS runs...
Games und Spiele 8. März 2023

Sea of Thieves Microsoft Store & Steam

Sea of Thieves Microsoft Store & Steam: Hallo,ich habe mir das spiel für 39,99€ im Microsoft Store gekauft und hätte es jetzt gerne auf Steam da ich Probleme mit meinem Microsoft Konto habe. Allerdings möchte ich es mir nicht nochmal...
Apps 20. Februar 2022

Sea of Thieves Microsoft Store & Steam

Sea of Thieves Microsoft Store & Steam: Hallo,ich habe mir das spiel für 39,99€ im Microsoft Store gekauft und hätte es jetzt gerne auf Steam da ich Probleme mit meinem Microsoft Konto habe. Allerdings möchte ich es mir nicht nochmal...
Games und Spiele 20. Februar 2022

Refund of the amount of EUR 99.00

Refund of the amount of EUR 99.00: Umut Ecevit Aslan Mäckeritzstr.20 13629 Berlin *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Microsoft Ireland Subject: Refundof the amount of EUR 99.00 Ladies...
Microsoft Office 13. Februar 2021

Sea of Thieves / Microsoft Store

Sea of Thieves / Microsoft Store: Hallo, ich habe ein paar Probleme mit dem Microsoft Store bzw. mit Sea of Thieves. Eines wäre zum Beispiel das ich das Spiel nicht mehr starten kann und ich eine Nachricht bekomme dass das Spiel...
Games und Spiele 9. Mai 2020

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts: For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row. Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the People app crash after some time. Also it makes...
Outlook.com 27. September 2017
Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.