Complaint about useless upgrades on Outlook.com Webmail server!

Diskutiere und helfe bei Complaint about useless upgrades on Outlook.com Webmail server! im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; When I switched from Google over to Outlook thus signed up with your services I was a perfectly happy customer for some time, until end of December... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von DavidGull, 14. März 2017.

1. DavidGull
    DavidGull Gast

Complaint about useless upgrades on Outlook.com Webmail server!

When I switched from Google over to Outlook thus signed up with your services I was a perfectly happy customer for some time, until end of December last year, when the problems started to emerge.

Suddenly there was a hugely annoying 'Archive' folder appearing in my inbox, without me ever being asked if I actually want this useless bloody feature! There NEVER was a separate archive folder in my inbox in the past (since registration) and I do NOT want this damned feature now, or at any point in the future! I did NOT ask for it and I quite simply do NOT want it!

I hate services/features being forced upon me that I absolutely did NOT request for! It is an absolute redundant and futile add-on I wish to be deleted/removed with immediate effect - and permanently!

If you add such stupid new features then, at the VERY LEAST, allow customers to choose for themselves whether they actually want it by implementing an option in the settings, to actually being able to hide relevant folder (and other unwanted stuff)!!!

Another highly annoying thing is the fact that you seem to have amended the Birthday Calendar email reminder function! In the past, I was sent ONE birthday email ONLY to my inbox, for birthdays saved to my Calendar.

Now, that function does NOT work any longer as it did in the past, since your damned updates for so-called betterment of services! What a ridiculous expression anyway!!

The only option one now is being left with is a daily email reminder of EVERYTHING, such as tasks, birthdays and all other shit!! Well, I do NOT want a daily email but simply a reminder email when there is ACTUALLY a birthday coming up - NOTHING ELSE!! I am already flooded with emails on a daily basis and, by absolutely no means, want any more messages that are obviously NOT necessary!!!

Now, I demand that Microsoft pulls out its fingers and change things back to how they were!!! I expect above mentioned to be changed back to previous state or, at least, make sure that customers themselves can choose to hide this damned 'Archive' folder AND I most certainly want the function back, whereby I receive notification/reminder emails for upcoming birthdays ONLY!!!!

If Google can do it, you MUST be able to do it!! And now get your act together and deliver on proper customer service!!!

2. CharlesKenyon (IA) Win User

VBA - Stringsuche in Zeile 1

Glad to have helped.
    <br />I've put in a complaint about the translation program! It is not supposed to translate between the
     tags (nor show the tags).

<br />
  3. PetrusMaximusWT Win User

network is on our block list (S3150)

I filled out this stupid form for at least 5 times, every time my IP gets white listed, only to be blocked again in a few months.

Like I said, I am looking for a permanent fix, this useless support form you are talking about, is definitely not a permanent solution.

Greetings, Peter.
  4. PetrusMaximusWT Win User

network is on our block list (S3150)

Hey Rhaine,

in my question I already stated that I am using your useless SNDS online tool. I submited the IP adresses a long time ago and there is no problem with them. SNDS says:
    All of the specified IPs have normal status. But still, I am on a block list. It seems to me SNDS has no effect on IP reputation.

Is there a way to solve this problem permanently? Like I said this block list **** is happening on a regular basis. And outlook.com is the only mail service provider that is blocking my IP. My IPs have never been on a black list. Outlook.com sucks
    big time!
  5. Georgi T. Win User

Bei Bedarf freigeben nicht vorhanden / Remotedesktop

Hallo,

"OneDrive Files On-Demand erfordert Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Version 16299.15 oder höher) und OneDrive Build 17.3.7064.1005 oder höher."

Hier ist der Artikel als Referenz.

Somit wird die Funktion auf einen Server nicht unterstützt, denn dort läuft ein anderes Betriebssystem.

Bedanke mich für dein Verständnis.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  6. Anna Mei Win User

How to turn off the new software bar on the left?

Hey rianvillareal,
    <br />thank you very much for your answer. changing the browser was the first thing I did. I am on mac os on firefox and tried it out in chrome. unfortunetally, there was the same new bar. (the reddish icons bug me, since I always look there, because of red being a signal color but I do not use that software and the info is useless and it keeps frustrating me. :))
    <br />do you know if this bar is visible in the premium version of microsoft outlook.com?
    <br />best regards
    <br />anna
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Complaint about useless upgrades on Outlook.com Webmail server! - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Complaint about useless upgrades on Outlook.com Webmail server! - Similar Threads - Complaint about useless

Forum Datum

Complaints about Microsoft Office 365

Complaints about Microsoft Office 365: I have been using Office 365 subscription for more than 10 years, there are a few UI problems with the software, and seems no one pays attention and try to fix them.Furthermore, recently my...
Microsoft Office 23. Januar 2024

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** complaint about...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** complaint about...: Wie kann ich die Mail verwalten, die von Hotmail kommt, weil eine Nachricht als Spam gemeldet wurde?Die Mail von Hotmail ist definitiv KEIN Spam oder Scam, es ist eine offizielle technische...
Microsoft Office 4. Oktober 2023

outlook com

outlook com: Der von mir unter windows 10 genutzte Outlook com Kalender 2016 indiziert neue Einträge plötzlich seit dem 01.01.2022 nicht mehr. Bin ich ein Einzelfall, oder ist dieses ein Fehler von MS.Eine...
Microsoft Office 7. Januar 2022

Outlook com

Outlook com: Hallo, emails mit der Endung huber-fussball.de die an meine Emailadresse weitergeleitet oder geschickt werden kommen nie an. huber-fussball.de ist meine eigene Domain, ist da eventuell eine...
Outlook.com 9. August 2018

Outlook com

Outlook com: Hallo, kann man am gleichen Rechner Outlook com mit zwei verschiedenen Accounts nutzen?
Outlook.com 23. Juli 2018

outlook. com

outlook. com: Hallo, seit Tagen wird in outlook.com keine meiner eingegangenen emails geöffnen. Es wird alles angezeigt, aber wenn ich zum Öffnen doppelklicke erscheint die Nachricht, dass momentan keine...
Outlook.com 17. September 2017

Outlook 2016 mit Outlook com neu verknüpfen Server adresse

Outlook 2016 mit Outlook com neu verknüpfen Server adresse: Hallo, schon vor längerer Zeit erhielt ich die Info, das ich Outlook2016 erneut mit Outlook.com verknüpfen muss. Hatte das damals auch getan, dachte ich jedenfalls. Nun wird weder der...
Microsoft Office 18. Februar 2017
Complaint about useless upgrades on Outlook.com Webmail server! solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.