Connect to outlook over EWS or EAS not working after migration to the new outlook.com account

Diskutiere und helfe bei Connect to outlook over EWS or EAS not working after migration to the new outlook.com account im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I can not connect to my Outlook.com account from my Office Outlook program. Webaccess (Outlook.com) is working. In Outlook i get "unauthorized"... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von hoschi, 17. Januar 2017.

1. hoschi
    hoschi Gast

Connect to outlook over EWS or EAS not working after migration to the new outlook.com account

I can not connect to my Outlook.com account from my Office Outlook program.

Webaccess (Outlook.com) is working.

In Outlook i get "unauthorized" error.

If I try to connect with the EWSEditor I got this error:

Exception details:

Message: The specified object was not found in the store., Can't connect to the mailbox of user Mailbox database guid: xxxx-yyyyy-zzzzz----11111 because the ExchangePrincipal object contains outdated information. The mailbox may have been moved recently.

Type: Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException

Source: Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices

ErrorCode: ErrorItemNotFound

ErrorMessage: The specified object was not found in the store., Can't connect to the mailbox of user Mailbox database guid: xxxxx-yyyyy-zzzzz because the ExchangePrincipal object contains outdated information. The mailbox may have been moved recently.

Stack Trace:

at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponse.InternalThrowIfNecessary() in e:\EWSManagedAPI\ews-managed-api\Core\Responses\ServiceResponse.cs:line 262

at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponse.ThrowIfNecessary() in e:\EWSManagedAPI\ews-managed-api\Core\Responses\ServiceResponse.cs:line 252

at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.MultiResponseServiceRequest`1.Execute() in e:\EWSManagedAPI\ews-managed-api\Core\Requests\MultiResponseServiceRequest.cs:line 141

at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.InternalBindToFolders(IEnumerable`1 folderIds, PropertySet propertySet, ServiceErrorHandling errorHandling) in e:\EWSManagedAPI\ews-managed-api\Core\ExchangeService.cs:line 363

at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.BindToFolder(FolderId folderId, PropertySet propertySet) in e:\EWSManagedAPI\ews-managed-api\Core\ExchangeService.cs:line 291

at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.BindToFolder[TFolder](FolderId folderId, PropertySet propertySet) in e:\EWSManagedAPI\ews-managed-api\Core\ExchangeService.cs:line 310

at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Folder.Bind(ExchangeService service, FolderId id, PropertySet propertySet) in e:\EWSManagedAPI\ews-managed-api\Core\ServiceObjects\Folders\Folder.cs:line 58

at EWSEditor.Forms.FolderTreeForm.AddRootFolderToTreeView(ExchangeService service, EwsEditorAppSettings oAppSettings, FolderId folderId, TreeNode parent) in e:\msft tools\ewseditor\EWSEditor\Forms\FolderTreeForm.cs:line 1567

at EWSEditor.Forms.FolderTreeForm.AddServiceToTreeView(ExchangeService service, EwsEditorAppSettings oAppSettings, Boolean offerRootFolder) in e:\msft tools\ewseditor\EWSEditor\Forms\FolderTreeForm.cs:line 1549

at EWSEditor.Forms.FolderTreeForm.AddServiceToTreeView(ExchangeService service, EwsEditorAppSettings oAppSettings) in e:\msft tools\ewseditor\EWSEditor\Forms\FolderTreeForm.cs:line 1482

at EWSEditor.Forms.FolderTreeForm.NewExchangeServiceMenu_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\msft tools\ewseditor\EWSEditor\Forms\FolderTreeForm.cs:line 619

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

2. Dan_Av Win User

Outlook 2016

Ich habe von microsoft ein mail mit folgenden inhalt bekommen: Action Required: Re-connect Outlook 2016/2013 to Outlook.com after upgrade

[table][tr][td]Now that your Outlook.com account has been upgraded, you’ll need to re-connect Outlook 2016 or Outlook 2013 to yourOutlook.com account to ensure the best experience. If you do not re-connect to your upgradedOutlook.com account, you may experience email or calendar sync issues, unintended recipients getting added when replying to emails, or other issues listed here. [/td][/tr][tr][td]Action Required: Please follow the steps below based on the number of accounts you have connected to Outlook 2016/2013.[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Option 1: If Outlook.com is the primary or only account you are accessing via Outlook 2016/2013:[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]• [/td][td]Create a new Outlook profile and then add your Outlook.com account when prompted.[/td][/tr][tr][td]• [/td][td]Note that you do not need to delete the old profile first and can refer to it to get the new one set up. Once you have the new profile set up, you should select to “Always use this profile” option, or delete the old profile. [/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Option 2: If you have multiple accounts in an Outlook 2016/2013 profile:[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]• [/td][td]First, remove your account from your existing profile. Refer to "Remove an email account” section of this article.[/td][/tr][tr][td]• [/td][td]Then, re-add your Outlook.com account to your existing profile.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

[table][tr][td]Now that your Outlook.com account has been upgraded, you’ll need to re-connect Outlook 2016 or Outlook 2013 to yourOutlook.com account to ensure the best experience. If you do not re-connect to your upgradedOutlook.com account, you may experience email or calendar sync issues, unintended recipients getting added when replying to emails, or other issues listed here. [/td][/tr][tr][td]Action Required: Please follow the steps below based on the number of accounts you have connected to Outlook 2016/2013.[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Option 1: If Outlook.com is the primary or only account you are accessing via Outlook 2016/2013:[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]• [/td][td]Create a new Outlook profile and then add your Outlook.com account when prompted.[/td][/tr][tr][td]• [/td][td]Note that you do not need to delete the old profile first and can refer to it to get the new one set up. Once you have the new profile set up, you should select to “Always use this profile” option, or delete the old profile. [/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Option 2: If you have multiple accounts in an Outlook 2016/2013 profile:[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]• [/td][td]First, remove your account from your existing profile. Refer to "Remove an email account” section of this article.[/td][/tr][tr][td]• [/td][td]Then, re-add your Outlook.com account to your existing profile.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

Was bedeutet dieses Mail (mein Englisch ist äußerst dürftig)?
    Hallo Gerhard,

outlook.com wurde auf eine neue Version aktualisiert. Um Probleme bei der Synchronisation von Emails oder Kalender (dies ist nur ein Beispiel) zu vermeiden, empfiehlt Microsoft ein paar Schritte durchzuführen.

Diese sind:

Erstellen eines neuen Outlook-Profils und

hinzufügen des outlook.com Kontos in Outlook
    (du kannst auch das alte Profil behalten, falls du das möchtest).

Du kannst auch einfach dein Email-Konto entfernen und neu hinzufügen (wie im obigen Artikel beschrieben).

Solltest du Probleme bei einer dieser Schritte haben, oder sonst noch Fragen haben, melde dich einfach bei uns.

Liebe Grüße
  3. C.S._Windows Win User

Freigegebener Kalender in Outlook 2016 nur schreibgeschützt

Immerhin schweigt Microsoft das Problem selbst nicht mehr tot und gibt zu, dass es existiert, siehe auch folgendes Zitat von der Support-Seite (besonders interessant finde ich dabei, dass es mit Outlook for Android und IoS keine Probleme gibt, nur halt unter
    Windows und Mac :-( ); bleibt zu hoffen, dass diese "future Client updates" nicht allzu lange auf sich warten lassen:

My Outlook.com shared calendar is no longer editable or syncing after migration [WORKAROUND]

Last updated: March 9, 2017

ISSUE

After connecting to Outlook for Windows (Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 versions) to your newly migrated Outlook.com email account, you may experience that your Outlook.com shared calendar is no longer editable or syncing.

You can workaround this issue by logging into
    Outlook.com
    stopping your calendar sharing
    , and then
    sharing the calendar again
    . After sharing the calendar, ask the person you are sharing with to accept the sharing invitation in Outlook.com.

To make edits to the calendar they need to make the edits from Outlook on the Web (OWA), Windows 10 calendar, Outlook for iOS, or Outlook for Android. After sharing the calendar, allow up to three hours for it to become editable.

We are working on making the calendar editable in Outlook 2016 for Windows and Outlook 2016 for Mac in future client updates.

Quelle: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Fixes-or-workarounds-for-recent-issues-in-Outlook-for-Windows-ecf61305-f84f-4e13-bb73-95a214ac1230
  4. Rene77 Win User

Kontakte und Kalender fehlen in Outlook 2016 von Outlook.com via IMAP

Hallo,

ich habe noch etwas gegoogled. Und es gibt für Outlook.com auch ein Exchange Service. Habe das ganze probiert. So werden auch Kalender und Kontakte gesynct. Genau was ich gebraucht hatte.

Outlook 2013/2016 EAS

EAS is currently supported with the new Outlook.com servers, however, it will eventually be discontinued and all users will need to use Exchange services. Exchange gives a much better experience (multiple contact folders and contact groups) and is highly
    recommended.

If you use Outlook 2013/2016, you can configure an EAS account. You'll need to use m.hotmail.com as the server name when setting up the account. You'll use this server name when setting up EAS on smartphones. The
    new server uses eas.outlook.com as the server name, but it's recommended you use Auto Account Setup to set it up as an Exchange account.
  5. TillBrinkmann1 Win User

mehrere Email Konten in Outlook einrichten

Hi Karl,

maybe it helps, if I switch to English.

I tried your suggestion with the profile, unfortunitly this did not solve the issue at least not in a first step....

Some additional remarks, what I tried (after your suggestion; my outlook is german installation, so I hope the English terms used here do match to the english version of outlook)

Starting situation: Outlook is installed, first profile (email account configured; my @outlook.com account

Now I want to create a second account:

Step1: Open Outlook, File --> Add Account --> pop up appears --> enter email address (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***); flag for advanced configuration / addional settings flagged --> click connect

step2: Dialog extended setup: I chose IMAP

step3: enter password (checked it 100 times ;-) --> connect / next

interims result: Outlook starts to setup the account (I can see it already appearing in the backround of the dialog, but after the procedure no folders are below...; a test message got sent to my gmx account

BUT Pop-up appears after a while stating that something went wrong and offers 3 Options:

- Not *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***?

- Change account settings?

- contact Support

I chose no 2 to check the server data that Outlook used.

step 4: According to my mail provider (GMX) these are the correct server data:

IMAP: imap.gmx.net, Port 993; Encryption: SSL

SMTP: mail.gmx.net, Port 587 Encryption STARTTLS,
    TLS

https://hilfe.gmx.net//pop-imap/einrichtung-mailprogramm-scheitert.html#faqlink_help_pop-imap

All this did not help.

Solution:

I had to remove all mail profiles and start from scratch. After each mail account I added to Outlook I had to restart Outlook to add
    the second and at the end my 3rd account.

But now everything is fine.

Thanks for the hint with the profiles.. that was the key..

regards, Till
  6. JanSand_83 Win User

Fehler Code AADSTS50020 - ich kann mich beim aktivieren eines neuen Handy nicht bei MS anmelden

Hey Igor,
    <br />thanks for your reply. ;)

It is a personal one, working when I sign in using the desktop or web browser.
    <br />But as I tried to set up a new phone .. my account and also a other 3rd account did not work, and the above "error message" appeared.
    very strange.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Connect to outlook over EWS or EAS not working after migration to the new outlook.com account - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Connect to outlook over EWS or EAS not working after migration to the new outlook.com account - Similar Threads - Connect outlook over

Forum Datum

Easy Way to Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook

Easy Way to Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook: MailsDaddy Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter is a top-class solution to convert IBM Notes NSF files into PST format. Using this solution users can read the complete Lotus Notes database into the...
Apps 24. September 2022

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install: I currently have the issue that after I installed a new SSD already had one previously installed, I am completely unable to connect to the internet. After several troubleshoots it just says...
Apps 18. März 2022

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install: I currently have the issue that after I installed a new SSD already had one previously installed, I am completely unable to connect to the internet. After several troubleshoots it just says...
Games und Spiele 18. März 2022

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account: Hello,I need your help. How do I connect my Wix business email to my private Outlook account?Thank you!
Microsoft Office 22. Februar 2022

EAS not working anymore for outlook.com account

EAS not working anymore for outlook.com account: I have an outlook.com account for which I had active sync working fine.Out of a sudden it stopped working on my Android and also in Mail app on Windows.I also already delete all associated mobile...
Outlook.com 28. November 2021

Professional utility to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook

Professional utility to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook: MailsDaddy Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Tool is a simple and active software that can easily export Lotus Notes data such as calendar, contacts, draft, meeting, and tasks into PST files...
Software 18. August 2021

Hotmail - Connect to multiple hotmail accounts

Hotmail - Connect to multiple hotmail accounts: multiple hotmail accounts Want to setup multiple e-mail accounts using Microsoft hotmail How ? how i check all message from different hotmail account only from one Email
Outlook.com 21. Januar 2017
Connect to outlook over EWS or EAS not working after migration to the new outlook.com account solved

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Exchange ServiceResponseException multiresponseservicerequest.cs

2. exchangeprincipal object contains outdated information

3. exchangeprincipal object contains outdated information.

4. information in exchangeprincipal object ews,
  5. office 365 exchangeprincipal object contains outdated information,
  6. cant connect to the mailbox of user mailbox database guid: 8570090c-7546-461a-bcdb-1f0ee639c79f because the exchangeprincipal object contains outdated information.,
  7. the exchangeprincipal object contains outdated information. the mailbox may have been moved recently.,
  8. mac os because the ExchangePrincipal object contains outdated information
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.