Connecting to SSAS via HTTPS through Excel not possible

Diskutiere und helfe bei Connecting to SSAS via HTTPS through Excel not possible im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello there,I've set up web access to my SSAS database today. Both SSAS and IIS are running on a remote server in the same domain as my PC. The initial... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Ariana Grande1, 16. Oktober 2023.

1. Connecting to SSAS via HTTPS through Excel not possible

Hello there,I've set up web access to my SSAS database today. Both SSAS and IIS are running on a remote server in the same domain as my PC. The initial configuration was done with HTTP, and I had no problem reaching the HTTP SSAS access on my PC with SSMS and Excel. I have then changed the binding of my IIS site to HTTPS and deleted the HTTP binding. I already had a certificate ready so doing this was no problem either. I adjusted the firewall settings and was able to reach my new URL https://servername.domainname.de/OLAP/msmdpump.dll both through Edge and SSMS. However my Excel access i

2. h.Hugo Win User

Link broken? - Need download image for mac office in english

3. JohannesGmelin Win User

Cannot request microsoft access token for OneDrive file upload within PHP

Hi Elise,
    <br />so it's not possible to upload into a OneDrive with a personal account?
    <br />Cheers
    <br />
  4. peace07 Win User

Surface, Windows RT und Default Mail App aus Office

Vielen Dank!

Ich habe dieses schon befürchtet - muss mich aber nun nicht weiter abmühen.

Vielen Dank auch für den Link - aber genau das ist dann mein Problem: ich kann den Firmenserver zwar einbinden über die Std-Mail App (Metro) vom RT-Tablet, aber nicht über Outlook 2013 (!).

Dieses Problem haben offensichtlich noch mehrere Personen und meine Hoffnung ist, dass MS dieses in hoffentlich naher Zukunft beheben wird.

So bin ich jetzt leider gezwungen alle Dokumente erst zu speichern, um sie dann über den Umweg der Metro App zu versenden. Geht - aber optimal ist anders.

Vielen Dank noch einmal,

peace

Hinweis:
    hier
    wird das Problem auch beschrieben...:

<http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/es-ES/1a0036d7-4135-4cb5-aa02-78f1f5af103d/outlook-rt-not-connecting-to-exchange?forum=exchangesvrclients
  5. sajju2 Win User

OneNote mit mesh bidirektional synchronisieren

.. enterd following as feature request.

SkyDrive App

- It should be possible to sync Windows Live Mesh data with Apple IPad! E.g. through Skydrive App.

- Should be possible to save to SkyDrive App from ios devices (e.g. from Mail, webpage, etc. >> with save as/to skydrive app functionality.

SkyDrive on Web

- Also on SkyDrive the synced Live Mesh Data and "normal" uploaded data to skydrive should be combined in one place/structure/view.

Only then we can start using skydrive instead of our local harddrive.
  6. FlorianVogler Win User

Submitting false positives seems to be broken

seems to work via enterprise link, but not via SW developer link
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Connecting to SSAS via HTTPS through Excel not possible - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Connecting to SSAS via HTTPS through Excel not possible - Similar Threads - Connecting SSAS via

Forum Datum

Win10 Education; Files appear to be encrypted, but not through bitlocker

Win10 Education; Files appear to be encrypted, but not through bitlocker: I am currently faced with the following issue: When booting the PC I boot into a "automatic repair could not fix your PC" screen. trying to run chkdsk or similar commands through the in this menu...
Apps 17. Oktober 2022

Win10 Education; Files appear to be encrypted, but not through bitlocker

Win10 Education; Files appear to be encrypted, but not through bitlocker: I am currently faced with the following issue: When booting the PC I boot into a "automatic repair could not fix your PC" screen. trying to run chkdsk or similar commands through the in this menu...
Games und Spiele 17. Oktober 2022

PCF: Creation of solution not possible

PCF: Creation of solution not possible: I have a working PCF Control but cannot create the solution successfully:I didcreate folder and jump in => FINEpac solution init -- ... => FINEpac solution add-reference -- => FINEmsbuild...
Microsoft Office 28. Juli 2022

Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible

Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible: Reloading the page does not help. Selecting a categorie is not possible and therefore Microsoft won't receive Feedback.
Microsoft Office 3. August 2021

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices: Is it possible, if using an android phone and a surface book to connect the earbuds similitaniously to each of those devices? Having the surface audio app installed on both devices, it's still...
Surface 13. Mai 2020

store apps not possible to load.

store apps not possible to load.: klick on download button and nothing happen. down load bar short visible but not continuing.
Apps 15. Mai 2018

Normal (not connected) Standby mode possible?

Normal (not connected) Standby mode possible?: Hi, I do not want to use the connected standby mode, as in many cases the login (Windows hello) takes painful long. I tried a lot, but nothing fixes this problem. I disabled connected standby in...
Surface 26. Dezember 2017
Connecting to SSAS via HTTPS through Excel not possible solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.