Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site

Diskutiere und helfe bei Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi Everyone! We have two sites in SharePoint online and want to copy the content of a document library ~1TB into the library of the other site. We... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Niclas Nibbe, 4. Juli 2020.

1. Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site

Hi Everyone!

We have two sites in SharePoint online and want to copy the content of a document library ~1TB into the library of the other site.

We have enabled publishing features but I'm not really sure if that will work.

One library is on the root address https://companyname.sharepoint.com/ and the other is onhttps://companyname.sharepoint.com/sites/companydata/default.aspx. We want to copy everything into the root site. How can we do this and what are the prerequisites?

Further we already have copied some documents on the new site manually not preferring that for the complete migration and would need to check after migration if the last edit date of the documents on the origin site are newer than on the target site. If yes, we would them to be replaced by the newest version. I was thinking of using Alteryx but it's 3rd party, so maybe Microsoft has something built in on their own?

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Niclas N.

2. Ingo TSV Win User

Export der Daten einer Seitenbibliothek

Hi Georgi,

maybe I should specify a bit. I am talking about a public Sharepoint Site, here I have a list of Subsites which I want to export. I know it works for an "Intranet" with document libraries and lists, but for a Site library on a public sharepoint site, the
    menu item does not exist.

Cheers

Ingo
  3. Georgi T. Win User

Benachrichtigung bei Änderungen in Privater Gruppe funktionieren nicht

Hallo Torsten,

Diese Funktionalität ist momentan nicht gegeben, aber es wird bereits daran gearbeitet sie zu implementieren.

Zitiere:

"Recently we’ve begun to rollout a new files experience in Groups that surfaces common document library capabilities. As a SharePoint user, you’ll find the capabilities of document libraries in Groups to be equal to that of a document library in
    other team sites in Office 365."

Hier ist der Link als Referenz.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Bitte markieren Sie diese Antwort als ‚überprüft‘, wenn diese Ihnen weiterhelfen konnte, so dass auch andere Teilnehmer von der Lösung profitieren können.
  4. NikolinoDE Win User
  5. Georgi T. Win User

Synchronisation Dokumenten-Bibliothen einer Team-Website

Hallo Steffen,

Es wird bereits daran gearbeitet Unterstützung für SharePoint Online Bibliotheken in OneDrive zu implementieren.

Hier ist der Link für OneDrive für Windows als Referenz und

hier für OneDrive für Mac

Zitat:

"SharePoint Document Library SyncWere adding SharePoint Online document library sync, starting with a preview in the third quarter of
    2016, with general release by the end of 2016."

Mehr Informationen findest Du
    hier

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Wenn Sie das hilfreich finden, bitte markieren sie es als "Hilfreich" oder "Antwort".
  6. DavidG4P Win User

Restrict permissions for Word document does not work -- Berechtigungen einschränken für Word-Dokument funktioniert nicht

[table][tr]Danke für Deine Antwort.<br />Auch wenn ich das Dokument auf einem anderen PC mit dem privaten Konto öffne, kann ich das Dokument immer noch uneingeschränkt bearbeiten und speichern.<br />Das Dokument ist auf dem OneDrive meines Firmenaccounts gespeichert.<br />Nun habe ich das Dokument in eine SharePoint Bibliothek meines Firmenaccounts verschoben. Wenn ich es von dort öffne, kommt diese Meldung:<br />Thank you for your answer. <br />Even if I open the document on another PC with the private account, I can still edit and save the document without any restrictions. <br />The document is saved on my company's OneDrive. <br />I've now moved the document to a SharePoint library on my company account. When I try to open it from there, this message comes up:<br />[/tr][tr][td][​IMG]<br />[/td][td]Unfortunately, Word cannot open the document in a browser because it is blocked by Information Rights Management (IRM). To view the document, please open it in the desktop version of Microsoft Word. <br />Your feedback helps Microsoft improve Word. <br />Edit in desktop app<br />[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wenn daraufhin das Dokument aus SharePoint in Word lokal geöffnet wird, dann lässt es sich auch vom privaten Account aus wieder uneingeschränkt bearbeiten. Die Rechteeinschränkung innerhalb Microsoft Word funktioniert also immer noch nicht. <br />Danke auch für den Tipp hinsichtlich der Vergabe von SharePoint-Berechtigungen für das Dokument. <br />Das Problem damit ist, dass das Word-Dokument in einer SharePoint-Bibliothek liegen soll, bei der ich nicht zu den Eigentümern gehöre. Anscheinend gibt es in diesem Fall für mich keine Möglichkeit, den Eigentümern und Mitgliedern dieser SharePoint-Bibliothek Schreibrechte für diese Datei zu entziehen, auch nicht über die SharePoint-Rechteverwaltung. <br />Gibt es keine weitere Möglichkeit, bei einem Word-Dokument in einer fremden SharePoint-Bibliothek das Ändern der Datei zu verhindern? <br />[/td][td]If the document is then opened from SharePoint in Word locally, it can still be edited without restrictions even from the private account. So the Microsoft Word rights restriction still does not work. <br />Thanks also for the tip regarding the assignment of SharePoint permissions to the document. <br />The problem with this is that the Word document is supposed to be in a SharePoint library where I am not one of the owners. Apparently, in this case, there is no way for me to set the document to read-only for the owners and members of this SharePoint library, using SharePoint permissions management. <br />Is there no other way to prevent a Word document from being modified when it is stored in someone else's SharePoint library? <br />[/td][/tr][/table]
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site - Similar Threads - Copying SharePoint online

Forum Datum

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

SharePoint Library

SharePoint Library: I have a document library in SharePoint. I have shared a folder in the library with a specific permission group. The documents in this folder have a selection column. In the selection column, I...
Microsoft Office 4. Mai 2023

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?: How do I merge cells in an existing table on a communication site in SharePoint? I can't find this option within the tools provided. Is there a work-around?Thank you so much!Best,Nina
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2022

Copying a date in excel

Copying a date in excel: Hi, I am trying to grab information from one Excel file and paste it onto another. The one I am grabbing from is a standard desktop O365 Excel. I get multiple columns, like this: col1 text...
Microsoft Office 14. Januar 2021

Information Panel can't show Document Properties - Document Library Sharepoint Online

Information Panel can't show Document Properties - Document Library Sharepoint Online: Hi all, i have a document Library, in which the Document Properties are not shown. Therefore I can not edit them via the information Panel. This error occurs for all documents within this...
Microsoft Office 20. November 2020

hub site integration of document library from sub page

hub site integration of document library from sub page: Hi, is it possible to show files out of a document library located on a SharePoint Communication Site, which is a Sub-Site of a Hub-Site, directly on the hub site, using the preview webpart?...
Microsoft Office 9. August 2018
Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.