Delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists

Diskutiere und helfe bei Delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; After quite a bit of research, I unfortunately haven't come to a solution yet - In the meantime, is there any way to delete a calendar series Outlook,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von JK OI, 17. Februar 2023.

1. JK OI
    JK OI Gast

Delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists

After quite a bit of research, I unfortunately haven't come to a solution yet - In the meantime, is there any way to delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists and cannot be restored?

2. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Delete a calendar series (Outlook, Teams) if the organizer no longer exists

Hello JK O,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I am a Microsoft user just like you, I hope you are doing well?

I have attached a link below from Microsoft Tech Community with a thread to a similar inquiry that was answered by PhilMarshall_AU. I hope you find it helpful:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com...hannel-when-the-organizer-is-gone/m-p/2106354

Please let me know if you need more assistance.

Give back to the Community, Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Warm Regards
  3. FelixTiefenthaler Win User

Excel formatting problem

Hi Dave,
    <br />Thanks
    <br />But what if I need such a large number for calculations, the one with the ´ is no longer a number?
    <br />If you do not know why this is the case, it is not a drag because I do not need a calculation for my current case.
    <br />Is just to expand my knowledge.
    <br />Sincerely, Felix
    <br />
  4. JB_Germany Win User

Gibt es mit Outlook 2013 die Möglichkeit, Kalender auf Office-Online zu veröffentlichen?

Wenn sich etwas tut dann eher nichts Gutes. Hast sicherlich inzwischen festgestellt, dass es mit Outlook 2010 auch nicht mehr geht, siehe oben. Habe eine unbestätigte Meldung aus einem Blog gefunden:

Zitat:

Calendar Publishing to Office.com (PubCal)

Users will no longer be able to publish calendars publicly to Office.com using Outlook 2013, and the Office.com calendar sharing service will be shutting down for older versions of Outlook as well. We will publish a follow-up
    blog post detailing the timeline for the service changes, as well as ways to get the same feature set using Exchange or Outlook.com.
  5. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Fehler in einem Add-in (gSyncit)

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.

English version:

>>>

But right now, the folder "C:"Users"*Username*"AppData"Local-Microsoft-Outlook" no longer contains .ost files. Only the folder "RoamCache".

>>

That confirms my suspicions. Something is deleting the ost files. Now to figure out what - its not outlook. Outlook would only delete them if you deleted the account from the profile.

Are you using any hard drive cleanup or optimization program?

If you either disable the backup or remove app data folders from it, are the ost files left alone?

----

If the ost is being deleted when gsyncit is enabled, the something is goofy with gsyncit.
  6. Andreas_SL Win User

iCal Kalender importieren

Hallo Birgit,

bitte folge den Schritten in der Anleitung und lass uns wissen ob es bei dir geklappt hat! Es ist auf englisch, wenn du Hilfe benötigst kannst du dich ebenfalls melden.

Add iCalendar files into Outlook

iCalendar (or iCal) files are data files that contain details of events including the date, time and location. iCal files can either be opened in Outlook as a new Outlook Calendar (separate from your existing calendars) or the iCal file can be
    saved and imported into your existing Outlook Calendar.

Open an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook
    Opening an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook will create a new calendar in your Outlook Calendars that contains the events from the iCal file. This calendar will be completely separate from your other Outlook calendars and will exist in Outlook
    until you choose to remove it.

To open an iCal file in Outlook:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Open. The iCalendar will appear in your Outlook Calendar under 'Other Calendars'.
    Import an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar
    If you would like to add information from an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Save and save the file to your computer
    3. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File >
      Open
      > Import
    4. When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click
      Next
    5. When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click
      OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
    6. When prompted, click Import
    7. The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar

Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists - Similar Threads - Delete calendar series

Forum Datum

Calendar entries suddenly no longer editable

Calendar entries suddenly no longer editable: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Bei zwei Mail Accounts ist das exakt gleiche Phänomen letzte Woche auch aufgetreten. Hosted Exchange Account bei IONOS. Alles probiert, Konto zurückgesetzt in der...
Outlook.com 27. Februar 2024

Microsoft Learning Pathways videos from a custom playlist no longer work

Microsoft Learning Pathways videos from a custom playlist no longer work: Hi everyone, I have created a customized Microsoft Learning pathway playlist for the tools OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc. However, the videos within the learning pathway do not work anymore,...
Microsoft Office 23. Januar 2024

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.: My recent files in Documents got lost. I never intended to synchronize my Documents, therefore I deleted the folder from the OneDrive folder on one of my Windows PC. And behold, it disappeared on...
Apps 14. Juli 2023

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.: My recent files in Documents got lost. I never intended to synchronize my Documents, therefore I deleted the folder from the OneDrive folder on one of my Windows PC. And behold, it disappeared on...
Games und Spiele 14. Juli 2023

Sharepoint no longer released for membergroup

Sharepoint no longer released for membergroup: Hello. In one of my Teams/Sharepoint the membergroup don't have access any more. How can i give them the permissions again?
Microsoft Office 21. April 2023

Outlook Calendar kann nicht in Microsoft Teams geladen werden.

Outlook Calendar kann nicht in Microsoft Teams geladen werden.: Outlook ist nicht in Add-ins enthalten und ich kann in Teams keine Einladungen für Conference Calls und Videoconferences versenden. Was tun? [verschoben; kein Zusammenhang zu Windows 10]
Microsoft Office 23. März 2020

Let the mini calendar in Outlook on the task strip show the same calendars that are selcted...

Let the mini calendar in Outlook on the task strip show the same calendars that are selcted...: Feature suggestion
Microsoft Office 14. Februar 2018
Delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.