deleted invitations reappear and multiply in the inbox

Diskutiere und helfe bei deleted invitations reappear and multiply in the inbox im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi I have an issue with outlook 365. I am not able to delete invitations from my inbox. Instead beeing deleted or archived or moved to another folder... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von BorisMichel1, 15. Februar 2021.

1. deleted invitations reappear and multiply in the inbox

Hi

I have an issue with outlook 365.

I am not able to delete invitations from my inbox. Instead beeing deleted or archived or moved to another folder the invitation not only comes back but comes back twice. I now have an in box that is full of copies of the same invitation. Each time I try to get rid of an invitation more come back!

I have no idea how to solve this.

All the best
    Boris

2. DaveM121 Win User

Excel formatting problem

Hi Felix

If you use the Value function, does that work for you, for example if the long number is in A1 and you want to multiply that by B1, try this formula:

=VALUE(A1) * B1
  3. Gambetta1982 Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Oh my, what a mess. I followed your instructions and deleted all Office versions on my computer (there wasn't an option just to delete the 365 and repair the Home version). So, I deleted all Office versions and installed the version I actually bought. The
    installation took almost 2 hrs. At first, things seemed finally ok. When I opened the newly installed Office Home, the Office 365 logo wasn't there anymore. But when I restarted the laptop, the 365 logo reappeared. I'm desperate and, honestly, I feel a bit
    punished for legally buying a product. What should I do?

All the best and many thanks.
  4. Guido Mastrolorito Win User

Exchange Online sends invitations from invited people to inviting person

Hi,

in order to Close this Thread. I could solve the Problem with help of MS Support.

The invitations got corrupt/broken due to Migration.

Best wishes

Guido
  5. Mark Schlechtendahl Win User

Google Account Anmeldung in Outlook unter Android

Hello,

I have deleted the Account and added it again. No change.

I have other Email Accounts in the App. So i can Start without netering data. Than the notification appears and is over some Buttons so that no switching between calender and Email is possible.

Android is updated.

Do you have any other Suggestions?
  6. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Wird eine inaktive und leere Mailbox automatisch aus einer In-Place Hold entfernt?

Hallo Peter Ess,

Hiermit ausführliche Information über
    das Verwalten inaktiver Postfächer in Exchange Online

"If a hold isn't placed on a mailbox before it's deleted, the contents of the mailbox won't be preserved or discoverable. The deleted mailbox can be recovered within 30 days of deletion, but the mailbox and its contents will be permanently deleted after
    30 days if it isn't recovered. "

"Meine Frage bezieht sich darauf, was genau an diesem Punkt passiert."

Welchen Zeitpunkt meinst Du?

"Making a mailbox inactive involves two steps: placing the mailbox on In-Place Hold or Litigation Hold, and then deleting the mailbox or corresponding Office 365 user account. After the mailbox is inactive, its contents are preserved until the hold is removed."

Freue mich auf Deine Rückmeldung.

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Bitte markieren Sie diese Antwort als ‚überprüft‘, wenn diese Ihnen weiterhelfen konnte, so dass auch andere Teilnehmer von der Lösung profitieren können. Die Teilnehmer, die die meisten Antworten zur Verfügung stellen, erhalten ein ‚Antwort-Abzeichen‘.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

deleted invitations reappear and multiply in the inbox - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

deleted invitations reappear and multiply in the inbox - Similar Threads - deleted invitations reappear

Forum Datum

I found them in the archive and moved them to the inbox, only now they are gone again,

I found them in the archive and moved them to the inbox, only now they are gone again,: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Ich habe das selbe Problem Ich habe sie im Archiv wieder gefunden und in den Posteingang verschoben nur jetzt sind sie auch wieder weg,also auch in keinem anderen...
Outlook.com 9. August 2023

Microsoft Invitation / OneDrive funktioniert nicht

Microsoft Invitation / OneDrive funktioniert nicht: Hallo,ich nutze OneDrive privat mit einem Hotmail Account. Als Vereinsvorstand habe ich nun eine Einladung meines Vereins an meine Telekom Adresse erhalten, um auf vereinsinterne Dokumente, die in...
Microsoft Office 9. Mai 2023

Deleted Messages

Deleted Messages: Good afternoon, i realy need your help because I need that E-Mail for my lywer to process. Today I deleted one E-Mail from end of 2018, I could find that E-Mail in send order but by mistake I...
Outlook.com 1. Juli 2020

Company's inbox completely deleted

Company's inbox completely deleted: Hello, My company's email inbox was completely deleted even from the 'Deleted Items' space, involutarilly, without our knowledge or will. Our research told us that, after the period of 30...
Outlook.com 22. Januar 2020

The Fast and the Furious 4...

The Fast and the Furious 4...: ..erster Trailer veröffentlich! Und viele bekannte Gesichter sind dabei. :o) zum Trailer
Plaudereck 28. August 2008

The Fast and the Furious 4

The Fast and the Furious 4: 2009 ist es wieder soweit: Die TFTF-Reihe bekommt den 4. Teil... Diesmal sind Paul Walker und auch endlich wieder Vin Diesel am Start... ich zumindest freu mich gewaltig Hier findet ihr mehr Infos
Offtopic 11. Juni 2008

The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift

The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift: Moin, Gerade ist in US der Film in die Kinos gekommen.Hat ihn vielleicht schon jemand gesehen?
Plaudereck 26. Juni 2006
deleted invitations reappear and multiply in the inbox solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.