Direct contact with Microsoft

Diskutiere und helfe bei Direct contact with Microsoft im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; dear communityI was blocked out of my @hotmail.com account and do not have the backup email address provided any longer. despite all my efforts... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von AlexMatt4, 27. Mai 2022.

1. AlexMatt4
    AlexMatt4 Gast

dear communityI was blocked out of my @hotmail.com account and do not have the backup email address provided any longer. despite all my efforts answering the questions to re-instate my account, i always get the message that they can't successfully verify my identity. Is there any other way to save my email account and connect microsoft directly to verify my account?

2. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

Hello AlexMatt4

Hi, I'm Karl and will be happy to help you today.

>>

Is there any other way to save my email account and connect microsoft directly to verify my account?

<<

I hate to be the hearer of bad news that is only going to add to your frustration but there is only one way to recover an account and that is via the Microsoft Account Recovery form. If that fails after repeated attempts (up to 2 times a day) then the account is effectively lost. There is no way to bypass the form for account recovery.

There is also no point in trying to contact Microsoft Support for an account you cannot access as described at the top of the following article

How to get support for Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-...

Unfortunately, as frustrating as this answer is, it is the only answer that applies to your question.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum.

[​IMG]
  3. Carsten G. Win User

Outlook: JPG Bilder die über Outlook versendet werden, können auf dem I-Pad im Mail Programm nicht dargestellt werden.

Hallo Tomy,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage. Da es sich hierbei um ein Office Outlook Problem handelt, wenden SIe sich bitte direct an den Office Support

hier

Bei Fragen zum Thema outlook.com stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichem Gruss,

Carsten
  4. J Style Win User

Skype Kontakte nicht in Kontakte App. Fehler bei "Mit Sozialen Netzwerken verbinden".

5. Jan Hobelmann Win User

Aktivierung von Home and Business 2013 ohne Microsoft-Konto

6. MartinGamper2569 Win User

Outlook.com auf Outlook V15 einrichten (inkl. Kalender und Kontakte)

Schade dass das so ist, aber ich habe einen Feature Request plaziert um das Feature "Synchronizes Calendar, Mail, Tasks, Notes, Categories, and Contacts with Microsoft accounts (Outlook.com)" für Mac zu implementieren
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Direct contact with Microsoft - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Direct contact with Microsoft - Similar Threads - Direct contact with

Forum Datum

Direct X

Direct X: Ich leide beim Computerspiel Destiny 2 an Screan Tearing.Ist mein Direct X auf dem neuesten Stand?Wie kann ich das herausfinden?Wo gibt es ein Update?
Apps 24. März 2023

Direct X

Direct X: Ich leide beim Computerspiel Destiny 2 an Screan Tearing.Ist mein Direct X auf dem neuesten Stand?Wie kann ich das herausfinden?Wo gibt es ein Update?
Games und Spiele 24. März 2023

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter: Hallo, mein Name ist Hook.4896 Gamingname bzgl IdentitätsschutzDer Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter will bei mir nicht funktionieren.Beim Gerätestatus steht folgendes: Das Gerät kann nicht...
Apps 3. November 2021

Direct X

Direct X: Hallo Leute, seit ein paar Tagen haben wir einen neuen PC, Windows 10, Direct X 12. Für ein PC Spiel wird Direct X 9 benötigt ( WOT ), leider erscheint immer eine Fehlermeldung : Interner...
Games und Spiele 28. Februar 2019

Direct play

Direct play: Jedes mal wenn ich Direct play Aktiviere will mein Computer neu starten und danach ist es trotzdem nicht installiert. Bitte helfen
Games und Spiele 24. Mai 2018

Outlook: Contacts

Outlook: Contacts: Hallo zusammen Kann mir bitte jemand sagen was es mit dem "neuen" Ordner "Contatcs" auf sich hat? Ich habe den nie erstellt und alle neue Kontakte werden standardmässig in diesem Ordner erstellt....
Microsoft Office 21. Januar 2018

sync google contacts to outlook contacts

sync google contacts to outlook contacts: couldn't find the function to SYNC google contacts with outlook contacts "daily sync all google contacts to outlook contacts" Looks like Flow only supports "daily copy outlook contacts to google...
Outlook.com 16. Dezember 2017
Direct contact with Microsoft solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.