Disabling Context Menus Cell Dots in Excel Android

Diskutiere und helfe bei Disabling Context Menus Cell Dots in Excel Android im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Is there anyway to disable the two dots which open a menu while having a cell selected in the android version of excel? Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von DumbPersonRH, 21. August 2020.

1. Disabling Context Menus Cell Dots in Excel Android

Is there anyway to disable the two dots which open a menu while having a cell selected in the android version of excel?

2. DumbPersonRH Win User

Disabling Context Menus (Cell Dots) in Excel Android

Why can you not disable it? Like if Im using a mouse in combination with the tablet it would be enough if looks like the same as the normal desktop version.
  3. ThuyP Win User

Well this is more device-related and Excel for Android is supposed to be used on Android devices including tablets and phones as well.

I know this sometimes causes inconvenience for some users.
  4. ThuyP Win User

Hi DumbPersonRH,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am Thuy, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you.

For this question, actually there is no way to disable those cell dots as it is set by default in Excel Android app and these dots are also used to drag cell range as well.

Hope this helps!

Regards
  5. Thomas Löwe Win User

Automatische Updates für Office2010 nicht einschaltbar (Win7)

6. Shakiru Soenu Win User

Excel Checkbox in Cell

Hi DannyBerg!

There is an option to insert it in the cell itself but it is done manually (like you have to draw it like a rectangular shape).

To add a check box, click the Developer tab, click Insert, and under Form Controls, or active X control> click the check box.
    >Click in the cell where you want to add the check box, draw a rectangular shape in the cell and the check box will appear.

To edit the size,
    Right-click on the check box and click on the format control> click on the sidebar, then edit the size to what you want.

Tips: You can edit the height and width of the cells to make the Check box fit in more perfectly.

References: https://support.microsoft.com/office/9f201e46-8f6b-4a9d-a320-f44b28088cb0

Kind Regards,
    Shakiru
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Disabling Context Menus Cell Dots in Excel Android - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Disabling Context Menus Cell Dots in Excel Android - Similar Threads - Disabling Context Menus

Forum Datum

Excel Checkbox in Cell

Excel Checkbox in Cell: Hey,iam trying to add a checkbox in Excel, i found the developer tools and the active x elements but it only gives a checkbox above the sheet that i have to manually make smaller and adjust to the...
Microsoft Office 27. Januar 2023

Excel Call userdefine Funktion in Cells

Excel Call userdefine Funktion in Cells: I have a Wokbook with various tables that contains courses in angle I want to show in a separate cell the name of the cours i.e. "SSW" the Workbook contains a 2 column table angle, name. My...
Microsoft Office 8. September 2021

Excel für Android

Excel für Android: Ich habe in Excel 365 ein Blatt erstellt, bei dem ich NUR DIE FORMELN geschützt habe.Beim Aufrufen des Blattes in EXCEL für Android ist aber jetzt DAS GANZE BLATT geschützt und ich kann keine...
Microsoft Office 7. Juni 2021

Dialogboxen/Menüs werden nicht angezeigt in Excel

Dialogboxen/Menüs werden nicht angezeigt in Excel: Ich habe in Excel ein Diagramm erstellt.Ich möchte folgende Dinge tun:a Skalierung der vertikalen Achse: Minimalwert auf -10 setzen, Maximalwert auf 350 setzenb Eine Trendlinie einfügen und den...
Microsoft Office 4. Mai 2021

Free Cell

Free Cell: Nach einem Update auf Win 10 20H2 startet mein Computer nicht nur sehr langsam sonder auch die Windows App Free Cell öffnet sich nur sehr kurz um sich dann gleich wieder zu schliessen. Probleme...
Apps 23. März 2021

OneNote Menüs

OneNote Menüs: Das Menü mit dem man von Stift auf Handzeichnen umschalten kann eine Hand mit Finger als Icon ist bei mir manchmal nicht mehr vorhanden. Ich kann meinen Stift dann gar nicht mehr benutzen. Wie...
Microsoft Office 14. Oktober 2020

Problemchen mit Menüs

Problemchen mit Menüs: Ich habe ine Problemchem mit den Systemmenüs. Alle Menüs öffnen sich nach links und nicht nach rechts, wie es ja Standart ist. Und ich weiß nicht woher diese Einstellung kommt. ?( Das ist ja...
Software 29. Mai 2008
Disabling Context Menus Cell Dots in Excel Android solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.