E-Mail from Webhosting not harmonizing with linked to Microsoft Office Business Onmicrosoft...

Diskutiere und helfe bei E-Mail from Webhosting not harmonizing with linked to Microsoft Office Business Onmicrosoft... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hey there!First, thanks for putting the effort to help me solve my issues. What is given?I have an e-Mail adress from a webhosting service netcup in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Andrea, 25. Januar 2023.

1. Andrea
    Andrea Gast

E-Mail from Webhosting not harmonizing with linked to Microsoft Office Business Onmicrosoft...

Hey there!First, thanks for putting the effort to help me solve my issues. What is given?I have an e-Mail adress from a webhosting service netcup in germany.I bought Microsoft Office Business package to have Teams.I created an onmicrosoft account with that e-mail "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***".I linked my webpage-e-Mail with microsoft mail app standard appI tried to link my webpage-e-Mail with ooutlook from the office business package.Suddenly all these thinks are happeneing:I am getting a lot of spam MailsMy Mails sometimes fail to reach my clients.My Office Mail account does not

2. italcraft Win User

Wie finde ich den Produktkey eines meiner 2 Office Home und Business Lizenzen

Hallo,

danke für Deine Nachricht.

Auf einem Rechner ist die 32bit, auf dem anderen 64bit.

Ich habe nach der nachstehenden Anleitung versucht den Key herauszufinden (wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe). Das funktioniert leider nicht. Mein Englisch ist wirklich nicht gut!

How to find your Office 2013 product key after installation

Do you have several Office 2013 products tied to one Microsoft account and need help finding just one product key? The steps below are useful in determining which installations correspond to which product keys if you need to reinstall office
    2013 on a new PC or after reformatting your PC.

Important When you have multiple Office 2013 installations linked to your Microsoft account, you will see them all listed on the My Account page. Do not click the
    Install button next to any product without knowing if it is an unused installation. This can cause activation issues.

Find the Office 2013 product key associated with your PC

First, find the last five digits of the product key associated with your computer.

1. Go to the PC that has Office 2013 installed
    2. Right click the Windows icon and select Command Prompt.
    3. Enter the appropriate command:
    For 32 bit Windows:

cscript “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus

For 64 bit Windows:

cscript “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus

1. The command prompt box will show you the last five digits of the product key associated with the installation on that PC.
    2. Make a note of the PC the Office 2013 product is installed on, and five digit number. You will need this for reference.
    Find the product key associated with activated installations linked to your Microsoft account.

Next, you will need to find the product key associated with each product linked to your Microsoft account.

1. Sign into the My Account page with the email/password associated with your Microsoft account.
    2. You will see the multiple Microsoft products linked to your Microsoft account.
    3. To begin identifying the product key associated with the installation, start with the first product.
    4. Under Account Options, choose Install from a disc.
    5. Choose the I have a disc option.
    6. Click the View your product key button.
    7. The product key for the installation is displayed.
    8. Make a note of the Office product sequence as they are displayed on the screen, and the product key associated with it. You will need this for reference.
    9. You can now match the five digit number from the command prompt on the PC to the product key on the installation.
    10. Once you determine which installations have been used on which computers, you will know which product to use for installation on the reformatted or new PC.

Note If no product key is displayed, the installation has not been used or activated.

It is helpful to create a list of the Office 2013 installations, product keys associated with each, and the PCs on which they are installed. This eliminates confusion in the future when a PC must be replaced or reformatted, and Office 2013 needs
    to be reinstalled on a machine.

Da tut sich aber gar nichts. Gibt es nicht eine einfache Methode? Schließlich habe ich beide Lizenzen für viel Geld erstanden.

Vielen Dank im Voraus
  3. Markus Wenger Win User

wiederverbinden Outlook.com danach keine Kontakte und kein Kalender mehr

Hello Agnethe

Of course,

Since I have a separate domain with e-mail, the Outlook.com account is not my main and not my only account.
    So I had to perform step 2 in the tutorial.

I have the IMAP mail accounts re-set up.

So now I am back on the green field and can try to set up the Outlook.com account.

How do I add the account via "e-mail account" or via "manual configuration or additional service types"?

I have log myself correctly.

The direct way "e-mail account" does not go my e-mail address is ***** is and no @ Outlook.com address.
    My account with Microsoft is my e-mail address *****

Therefore, somehow simply can not work.

Frustration....

Greetings Markus
  4. Paul_AT-8141 Win User

Fehler 0x80200049 bei Outlook Nachrichtenübermittlung von Microsoft Office 365 .net Konto und outlook.at Konto

Hi Ankita,

pls. find attached the screenshot from this problem “Error_Fehler 0x80200049.docx”.

I also did a diagnostic log but there is no possibility to send them here?

Additionally I sometimes get the error message 0x800CCC1A – when performing task
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. “Server does not support used type of encryption connection key.” But this comes only sporadic – see attached file “Error messages Outlook.jpg”.

If German support is possible, I would like to change to that.

Office 365 Business account

When I send an e-mail from my office 365 online account, no error messages occurs.

Regs. Paul
  5. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Outlook 2016 & Exchange 365

Hallo UW,

"Send Email with delay" ist eine Funktionalität vom Mail Client (Outlook 2016) und keine Exchange Server Funktion. Deshalb sind die Kollegen von Outlook 2016 Community die richtigen Ansprechpartner für Dich.

POP und IMAP Konten werden in der Office 365 Business Community auch nicht betreut.

"Send Email with delay" is a function of your mail client (Outlook 2016) not an Exchange Server function. Therefore are the colleagues from Outlook 2016 Community right contact persons for you.

POP and IMAP accounts are not supported in the Office 365 Business Community.

Bedanke mich für Dein Verständnis.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kind regards,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  6. HillaryBernardo Win User

Delete Connection Google account in Microsoft account

Thanks for the answer, Holger.

Where do you see linked accounts? On the Gmail website or the Microsoft website?

→ To unlink these accounts in GMAIL, follow the steps below:

1. On the Android tablet or smartphone, open the Gmail app.

2. In the upper left corner, tap Menu Menu.

3. Scroll down and tap Settings.

4. Tap the Gmail account you want to unlink from your other account.

5. In the "Linked Account" section, tap Unlink Account.

6. Choose whether you want to keep copies of account emails.

Tap Unlink.

Once you unlink accounts, Gmail will no longer show new messages from your other account.

→ To unlink these accounts in MICROSOFT, you will need to remove an 'alias'. You can learn about what it is and how to remove an alia from the website below:

Site in English:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-... pt-br&ad=br

Site in German:

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/office/hinz...? ui=pt-br&rs=pt-br&ad=br

NOTE: If the link was made by the Gmail website, you don't need to worry because the modifications made by the Gmail website cannot delete your data, but if your subject is related to Alias ​​Microsoft, in this case you can delete your data.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

E-Mail from Webhosting not harmonizing with linked to Microsoft Office Business Onmicrosoft... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

E-Mail from Webhosting not harmonizing with linked to Microsoft Office Business Onmicrosoft... - Similar Threads - Mail from Webhosting

Forum Datum

Webhosting

Webhosting: Hallo, ich stehe am Anfang eines neuen Online-Projekts und bin auf der Suche nach einer günstigen, aber zuverlässigen Webhosting-Lösung. Da mein Budget begrenzt ist, suche ich nach dem besten...
Hardware 26. Februar 2024

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account: I used a minecraft java keycode, but linked it with the wrong microsoft account, i know its not possible the change the account minecraft is linked too, but is there a way the old minecraft...
Apps 14. März 2022

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account: I used a minecraft java keycode, but linked it with the wrong microsoft account, i know its not possible the change the account minecraft is linked too, but is there a way the old minecraft...
Games und Spiele 14. März 2022

Migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook

Migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook: Lotus Notes and Outlook are email service giants and have millions of users worldwide. But in the last few years, Outlook has become everyone’s favorite as it offers different modern-day looking...
Software 10. Januar 2022

onmicrosoft

onmicrosoft: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,ich habe mit office365 Business nur eine Lizenz gekauft und im Zuge dessen eine Mailadresse bei onmicrosoft erstellt. Leider kann ich diese Mailadresse nicht nutzen,...
Microsoft Office 15. November 2021

E-Mail Migration from GMail to Exchange Online

E-Mail Migration from GMail to Exchange Online: Hi community,maybe you can help.I read that article.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/mailbox-migration/perform-g-suite-migrationIt is possible to run that procedure without a routing...
Microsoft Office 26. April 2021

Connect OneDrive (Business Account) with CloudDrive Synch from Qnap does not work

Connect OneDrive (Business Account) with CloudDrive Synch from Qnap does not work: Hi Everyone. Did someone already try to connect this Cloud Drive on QNAP with a Business-OneDrive Account? While a connection to a non-business OneDrive Account works perfect, a connection to a...
OneDrive 13. Januar 2018
E-Mail from Webhosting not harmonizing with linked to Microsoft Office Business Onmicrosoft... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.