Endpoint DLP does not affect/protect folders synchronized with OneDrive

Diskutiere und helfe bei Endpoint DLP does not affect/protect folders synchronized with OneDrive im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; M365 E5, MEM onboarded Autopilot device with MDE, Win 11.I have created Endpoint DLP policies, protecting certain documents, restricting printing and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Raul-Random, 12. Juli 2022.

1. Endpoint DLP does not affect/protect folders synchronized with OneDrive

M365 E5, MEM onboarded Autopilot device with MDE, Win 11.I have created Endpoint DLP policies, protecting certain documents, restricting printing and copying, among others.When creating a document anywhere on the Notebook outside OneDrive synchronized folders, these DLP policies work.Once a document is created inside a OneDrive synchronized folder, they no longer work. I have deactivated OD/SP DLP policies, yet it makes no difference.Any ideas how to fix it?

2. Karol#S Win User

Onedrive for Business Meldung "Welche Bibliothek soll synchronisiert werden?" beim Neustart von Windows

Thank you Galin,

yes I have the old "Groove" synchro but need further help:

I have W10 and see the dark blue cloud icon in my tasklist with "oneDrive - "my account" aktuell"

Then started the Support- und Wiederherstellungs-Assistenten für Office 365with Onedrive for business

but got just the info that some files "thumbs.db" are not synchronized due to some characters, this is OK no problem.

I do not need any old shrepoint or onedrive Synchrofiles.

I see just "Wenn Sie nicht über Windows 10 oder Office 2016 verfügen, installieren Sie die Windows-Version des

neuen OneDrive-Synchronisierungs Clients
    ." but I have Office 2019 with W10; so this semms not to be an option? What to do?
  3. Fuad Laguda Win User

How to select documents which should be in OneDrive?

Hello JJTT_885,

Thank you for coming to the forum.

I am sorry to inform you that OneDrive does not have such features. The way OneDrive works is this:

There are some selected folders that OneDrive can sync, those folders are your complete Desktop, Documents, and Pictures. It will sync all the contents, you cannot select what to sync and what not to sync. It will sync the whole documents in those folders

In this link below you will see all the folders that OneDrive can sync.
    https://support.office.com/article/d61a7930-a6fb-4b95-b28a-6552e77c3057

Another thing, you can do is to move the folder directory you want to the OneDrive Folder created for you when you install OneDrive and sign in, you will see it in the left pane of your File explorer.

Give a reply if you need more information

Best Regards
    Fuad
  4. Andreas Killer Win User

Diagramm wird nicht richtig angezeigt

5. Eetsch_Aar Win User

Office-Funktion "Per E-Mail senden" - E-Mail-Text wird nicht gesendet, nur der Anhang

Hallo Thomas,

wir nutzen Symantec Endpoint Protection. Weder die Deaktivierung von Auto-Protect für Internet-E-Mail noch von Auto-Protect für Outlook haben geholfen.

Auch die Anlage eines neuen Profils brachte nichts.

Was mir noch aufgefallen ist, wenn ich eine Signatur aus Text und Grafik anhänge, wird die Grafik als Anhang angefügt. Der Text bleibt verschwunden.

mfg

6. Gerard van Reekum Win User

Import von Outlook-Kontaktdaten in Windows-Live

Well, it doesn't. Let me tell you what does work:
    1) backup your contacts to a .pst file
    2) export your contacts to an Excel file
    3) select and delete all your contacts
    4) import the Excel file into your Contacts folder
    5) copy the new contacts into the Contacts folder under your live account
    6) sit back and enjoy the fact that now ALL contacts are synchronized with your live account
    7) replace the contacts in your Personal folders with the back up (if you are afraid of data-loss and/or want to keep a file for your history - from now on you're going to use the contacts from your Live account folder)
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Endpoint DLP does not affect/protect folders synchronized with OneDrive - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Endpoint DLP does not affect/protect folders synchronized with OneDrive - Similar Threads - Endpoint DLP does

Forum Datum

'Root folder does not exist' SharePoint migration

'Root folder does not exist' SharePoint migration: Fehlermeldung 'Root folder does not exist' SharePoint migration. Es gibt aber den Ordner
Microsoft Office 4. März 2024

onedrive sync does not work anymore

onedrive sync does not work anymore: Dear all!Onedrive does not synchronize changes to Onedrive for Windows and Onedrive for mac. Changes in the Web Onedrive client are displayed on an Iphone Onedrive client, but not on a Windows...
Microsoft Office 19. Juni 2023

onedrive sync does not work anymore

onedrive sync does not work anymore: Dear all!Onedrive does not synchronize changes to Onedrive for Windows and Onedrive for mac. Changes in the Web Onedrive client are displayed on an Iphone Onedrive client, but not on a Windows...
Microsoft Office 19. Juni 2023

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro: Good morning!We are currently experiencing that since the newest OneDrive update autosave does not work on the newest generation MacBook Pro devices anymore. The changes that are made in the...
Microsoft Office 1. Februar 2022

Pen does not pair with surface anymore

Pen does not pair with surface anymore: After the battery of my pen dies I change it and tryed to reconnect it with my surface pro 6. Nothing happens, it does not even show on the panel with available bluetooth-devices. When I the...
Surface 2. Dezember 2020

Connect OneDrive (Business Account) with CloudDrive Synch from Qnap does not work

Connect OneDrive (Business Account) with CloudDrive Synch from Qnap does not work: Hi Everyone. Did someone already try to connect this Cloud Drive on QNAP with a Business-OneDrive Account? While a connection to a non-business OneDrive Account works perfect, a connection to a...
OneDrive 13. Januar 2018

Onedrive NGSC does not start up.

Onedrive NGSC does not start up.: Hi OneDrive-Gods, im currently expecting problems with my OneDrive (for Business) installation. Environment: OS: Windows 10 EDUCATION x64 1709 HW: virtual machine on ESX SW: Office 365 (2016)...
Microsoft Office 7. November 2017
Endpoint DLP does not affect/protect folders synchronized with OneDrive solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.