Excel GUI with Multiple Buttons Causing Crashes: Memory Issues and Potential Solutions

Diskutiere und helfe bei Excel GUI with Multiple Buttons Causing Crashes: Memory Issues and Potential Solutions im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Evgeryone,I have created a GUI with many buttons almost the maximum possible, which is likely very memory-intensive. When I run the macro written... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Mo Ned Gdoura, 10. Juli 2024.

1. Excel GUI with Multiple Buttons Causing Crashes: Memory Issues and Potential Solutions

Hello Evgeryone,I have created a GUI with many buttons almost the maximum possible, which is likely very memory-intensive. When I run the macro written in VBA to open the GUI, Excel crashes. However, if I open the VBA environment first and then perform the same steps, no crash occurs. Why is this happening? Could it be a memory problem? Is it possible to increase the memory used by Excel? Are there any other solutions?Context:The GUI works fine when the VBA environment is open.Excel crashes when trying to open the GUI directly.Potential Issues:Memory usage: The large number of buttons may be

2. Miss Sneha Gupta Win User

OneNote does not save changes

Thanks for the more information. If synchronization was turned on and you were able to retrieve your lost notes from the version history, then it's possible that there could be a delay in the syncing process that's causing the issue.

Regarding connectivity, it's always a good idea to double-check that there are no connectivity issues that could be interfering with the syncing process.

As for conflicts with other apps, it's worth checking if any antivirus or security software could be causing any conflicts with OneNote. Sometimes, these types of software can interfere with the syncing process, causing unexpected behavior.

If none of these steps help, you might want to consider uninstalling and reinstalling the OneNote app. This can help reset any settings or configurations that might be causing the issue.

If you have any other questions or need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to let me know. It will be my pleasure to Assist you.

Best Regards,
    Sneha

Give back to the community. Help the next person with this problem by indicating whether this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No at the bottom.
  3. Reto F Win User

Microsoft Crm FeatureControlChecker hat eine Ausnahme verursacht

https://github.com/microsoft/dotnet-framework-early-access/issues/61

I have tested the solution and can install the update without problems

Greeting Reto
  4. now2 Win User

Microsoft Office - login.microsoftonline.com - HTTP404

Im Admin Panel steht untenstehendes.

Tatsächlich hat bei mir geholfen: Outlook schließen. Word öffnen. Dort abmelden. Word schließen. Outlook öffnen.

Title: Outlook client connectivity issues in specific scenarios

User Impact: Users with multiple enterprise sign-in accounts can't connect to Exchange Online via the Outlook desktop client. More info: Further investigation shows that this issue is specific to users with
    multiple related and trusted Enterprise log-in accounts across Microsoft 365 and Windows. If you have users experiencing issues connecting to the service or impact outside of what is described, please submit a ticket with support. Users experiencing this problem
    will see the Outlook desktop client showing as disconnected and may receive the following error when attempting to send mail: "Sending and receiving reported error (0x80040115). The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be
    online or connected to complete this action." Users may be able to leverage one of the following options to circumvent impact for this event: - Affected users may be able to use Outlook on the web or mobile clients to access their mailboxes. - Additionally,
    users may be able to restore access by forcing new authentication to all office apps as noted below: 1) Close Outlook and other Office applications. 2) Open an Office desktop application, such as Word, PowerPoint or Excel. 3) Navigate to File > Account > Switch
    accounts, and then click the ellipsis next to the account that's not having the problem. 4) Click Sign out and then OK. *Note: Users that have multiple accounts may find it difficult to determine which account to sign out of; though, they should be able to
    sign back in later if there is an issue with this process. 5) Close the Office application used for this process and re-start the Outlook desktop client. 6) When prompted for a password, click "sign in to a different account" and enter the correct information.
    - Lastly, affected users may be able to restore access by creating a new Outlook profile, further instructions can be found via the following link. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/overview-of-outlook-e-mail-profiles-9073a8ac-c3d6-421d-b5b9-fcedff7642fc
    Although we acknowledge that these workarounds may not be viable for all users, we're committed to providing potential solutions to improve the end-user experience. If you would like to provide feedback on these workarounds, using a non-mobile device, please
    rate this post and submit it in the text box. Current status: We’ve finished installing and enabling the focused telemetry. The data gathered from this telemetry will help identify instances of service errors specific to the Outlook desktop client, which will
    be analyzed to determine if any recent client-specific changes led to this event. Concurrently, we’re implementing a set of reproduction experiments in our test environment to better isolate the specific criteria causing the incorrect user authentication token
    to be delivered when connecting to Exchange Online via the Outlook desktop client. Scope of impact: Users may experience this issue if they operate multiple related and trusted Enterprise log-in accounts across Microsoft 365 and Windows. Root cause: A desktop
    client-specific issue that occurs for users with multiple accounts is causing the incorrect authentication token from those accounts to be delivered to our systems when connecting to the Exchange Online service.
    Next update by: Friday, August 2, 2019, at 7:00 PM UTC
  5. Marco Seefeldt Win User

mehrere Excel Instanzen öffnen

eine Einstellung in Microsoft Excel gibt es so nicht.

Meines Erachtens nach liegt es daran dass Microsoft Excel eine MDI Anwendung (Multiple Document Interface) ist.

Teste doch bitte die Workarounds, auch so bekommst du dann mehrere Instanzen für Microsoft Excel.

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Marco

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
  6. Robin Huber Win User

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

Hello

Thanks for the answers. But that's not what I'm looking for.

I search for a solution to "unlink" the fields in header and footer. For example a date field, which updates when I print or open the file.

In word I can do this with a macro, but in excel and powerpoint that solution didn't worked.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Excel GUI with Multiple Buttons Causing Crashes: Memory Issues and Potential Solutions - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Excel GUI with Multiple Buttons Causing Crashes: Memory Issues and Potential Solutions - Similar Threads - Excel GUI with

Forum Datum

Issues with Public Folders and Outlook Crashes During Hybrid to Exchange Online Migration

Issues with Public Folders and Outlook Crashes During Hybrid to Exchange Online Migration: In our hybrid setup, we currently have public folders that contain email mailboxes and calendars:- If we shut down the Exchange on-prem server without deleting these folders, the Outlook clients...
Outlook.com 15. August 2024

Der Button zum Ändern der Tastenkombination wird bei mir in Excel nicht angezeigt. Was kann...

Der Button zum Ändern der Tastenkombination wird bei mir in Excel nicht angezeigt. Was kann...: Warum auch immer hat sich die Tastenkombination in Excel für "Zellen einfügen"geändert. Als ich diese wieder rückgängig machen wollte, habe ich bemerkt dass der entsprechende Button in Datei >...
Microsoft Office 5. Juni 2023

Issue with TPM

Issue with TPM: Ich erhalte jedes mal diese Anzeige wenn ich den laptop einschalte. Ich weiß nicht was das heißt und was zu tun ist damit ich das behebe. Um mit den Laptop bisher arbeiten zu können wähle ich...
Apps 28. Juli 2022

Issue with TPM

Issue with TPM: Ich erhalte jedes mal diese Anzeige wenn ich den laptop einschalte. Ich weiß nicht was das heißt und was zu tun ist damit ich das behebe. Um mit den Laptop bisher arbeiten zu können wähle ich...
Games und Spiele 28. Juli 2022

Solution ex- and import: dependency issues

Solution ex- and import: dependency issues: Hello MS-Community,while importing an Power Platform Solution into our DEV-Enviroment I get the following dependency issues displayed:In the solution I do not use any WebPortal. The "Benutzer"...
Microsoft Office 19. Oktober 2021

Sharepoint Issues with VBA

Sharepoint Issues with VBA: Hi Guys, We moved our old Harddrive Datas on an mircrosoft cloud, where datas can be retrieved via sharepoint drive Since we moved all our datas on the sharepoint, we are facing frequently...
Microsoft Office 20. August 2020

Welches GUI

Welches GUI: Hallo, Da mein Server nicht mehr so will wie ich und ich zur Fehlersuche zu faul bin bzw. die Fehlerbehebung eine simple Neuinstallation wäre, dacht ich mir. "Steig auf Linux um!" Gesagt getan:...
Alternative Betriebssysteme 28. Dezember 2006
Excel GUI with Multiple Buttons Causing Crashes: Memory Issues and Potential Solutions solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.