Excel - Unlink all header and footer fields by opening

Diskutiere und helfe bei Excel - Unlink all header and footer fields by opening im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello I want to unlink the fields in the header and footer just like this example:... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Robin Huber, 23. Juni 2020.

1. Excel - Unlink all header and footer fields by opening

2. Robin Huber Win User

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

Hello

Thanks for the answers. But that's not what I'm looking for.

I search for a solution to "unlink" the fields in header and footer. For example a date field, which updates when I print or open the file.

In word I can do this with a macro, but in excel and powerpoint that solution didn't worked.
  3. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers

Hallo,

davon ausgehend, dass sich die Seitenzahlen in Kopf- (Header) oder Fußzeile (Footer) befinden, musst du Header und Footer im Makro ja nicht berücksichtigen.

Oder befinden sich außer dem PAGE-Feld noch andere Felder in Header und Footer?

Viele Grüße

Lisa
  4. I_QC Win User

Hi Robin,

My name is Riley and I'm an Independent Community Adviser. I'm also a regular Microsoft customer like yourself and I'd love to help you with your problem.

I've found some instructions that I think could help with this issue. Please click the link below, follow the instructions, and let me know if it works.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42829402/vb...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Awaiting your reply,

Riley

Independent Community Adviser

Current Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time

PLEASE NOTE: Please allow me some time to reply as my messages might not come through instantly. Thank you for your patience.
  5. Robin Huber Win User

The field don't update anymore and is simply text. I need to convert multiple PDFs and they'd have the original things of the document not the updated fields.

The Code in Word: ActiveDocument.Fields.Unlink
  6. V. Arya Win User

When you unlink a date field then what is left - Does it become current date or date is completely removed?
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Excel - Unlink all header and footer fields by opening - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Excel - Unlink all header and footer fields by opening - Similar Threads - Excel Unlink all

Forum Datum

Erorr by opening Word and Xcel

Erorr by opening Word and Xcel: Hello,After some updates I am not able anymore to open Word or Xcel files.Configuration error by Click-2-Run.Thanks
Microsoft Office 26. Februar 2024

Project not opening after opening and closing 5 times

Project not opening after opening and closing 5 times: Hi guys,in our company we are using Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual Desktop. We have discovered a "bug" in the program MSProject inside Citrix Virtual Desktop 7 and in the other OSs/PCs like...
Microsoft Office 31. März 2023

Excel VBA: Replace/convert date fields in header and footer to sample text

Excel VBA: Replace/convert date fields in header and footer to sample text: I need an excel macro to replace all date fields in the header and footer to a sample text like "here was a date" and unlink all other fields. I have a solution already for Word but I don't know...
Microsoft Office 30. Mai 2022

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers: Hi I want to unlink all fields in a word document with a macro. It works with the following VBA code. But when I have page numbers multiple pages in a document the numbers will just show "1" on...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2020

Microsoft Word - Replace Header/ Footer

Microsoft Word - Replace Header/ Footer: Is it possible to replace the header/footer in multiple documents without changing the document properties?
Microsoft Office 7. Juli 2020

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint: Hello How can I convert the fields dates, path... in powerpoint and excel to text? I know there's a chance to do this in word and it works fine. But how can I do it in powerpoint or excel? The...
Microsoft Office 16. Juni 2020

MS Word footer and header

MS Word footer and header: I have a problem that frustrates me, SOOO Bad. I have 5 pages and 2 of them are in Horizontal format the other 3 are in Vertical format. Now the problem is the footer und Header! I can not fix a...
Microsoft Office 10. November 2016
Excel - Unlink all header and footer fields by opening solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.