form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value

Diskutiere und helfe bei form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; So for example, I have created a list of 12 months January to December (vertical list in different sheet) and I select 01.10.17. The linked cell will... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von LarsMielke, 15. September 2017.

1. LarsMielke
    LarsMielke Gast

form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value

So for example, I have created a list of 12 months January to December (vertical list in different sheet) and I select 01.10.17. The linked cell will not show the selected date (01.10.17) but instead it will return 10 (because October is the 10th entry in my list. Because of the way excel numbers the days internally it will therefore convert this into 10.01.1900 instead of the selected 01.10.2017.

Does anyone know, how I get Excel to show the selected value instead of its relative position? I am kinda new to the VBA world, so my apologies in case this is clear to everyone else.

[​IMG]

here is how I configured the form controll

[​IMG]

2. Claus Busch Win User

3. LarsMielke Win User

Ok, das hatte ich vergessen zu erwähnen. Ich habe diverse Zellformate durchprobiert, darunter Standard und Benutzerdefiniert. Bei allen Formaten gibt N2 für Oktober den Wert 10 zurück. Wenn ich die Reihenfolge der Monate ändere wird für Oktober/November
    ein anderer Wert ausgegeben, der der Position in der Quellliste entspricht (siehe unten). Ich habe außerdem probiert, der Quell-Liste einen Namen zu geben, sowie N2 einen Namen zu geben. Auch die Liste in das gleiche Arbeitsblatt wie N2 zu übernehmen hat leider
    nichts gebracht.

[​IMG]

Eigentlich benötige ich den Wert nicht in der Zelle sondern will ihn in ein Makro übergeben. Mein Ansatz war, den Wert aus N2 ins Makro zu übernehmen. Aber vielleicht gibt es ja einen anderen Weg.
  4. Claus Busch Win User

5. Claus Busch Win User

Hallo Lars,

du musst N2 als Standard formatieren.

Dies ist ein deutschsprachiges Forum. Wenn du unbedingt in Englisch schreiben willst, gehe in das englische Forum: Ganz nach unten scrollen und dort die Sprache umstellen.

Claus
  6. Shakiru Soenu Win User

Excel Checkbox in Cell

Hi DannyBerg!

There is an option to insert it in the cell itself but it is done manually (like you have to draw it like a rectangular shape).

To add a check box, click the Developer tab, click Insert, and under Form Controls, or active X control> click the check box.
    >Click in the cell where you want to add the check box, draw a rectangular shape in the cell and the check box will appear.

To edit the size,
    Right-click on the check box and click on the format control> click on the sidebar, then edit the size to what you want.

Tips: You can edit the height and width of the cells to make the Check box fit in more perfectly.

References: https://support.microsoft.com/office/9f201e46-8f6b-4a9d-a320-f44b28088cb0

Kind Regards,
    Shakiru
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value - Similar Threads - form controlls combo

Forum Datum

PPT VBA: Automatically rename saved file based on cell value of a table

PPT VBA: Automatically rename saved file based on cell value of a table: Hello all,I have found a working macro on the Internet that saves my large number of PowerPoint files each time in a new file name. The special thing is that the title of slide 1 is used as file...
Microsoft Office 26. April 2023

Excel Checkbox in Cell

Excel Checkbox in Cell: Hey,iam trying to add a checkbox in Excel, i found the developer tools and the active x elements but it only gives a checkbox above the sheet that i have to manually make smaller and adjust to the...
Microsoft Office 27. Januar 2023

Free Cell

Free Cell: Nach einem Update auf Win 10 20H2 startet mein Computer nicht nur sehr langsam sonder auch die Windows App Free Cell öffnet sich nur sehr kurz um sich dann gleich wieder zu schliessen. Probleme...
Apps 23. März 2021

Free Cell Spielstände speichern

Free Cell Spielstände speichern: Wie kann ich meine Spielstände von der Free Cell App speichern, um sie in Notfall wieder herzustellen. Hintergrund: Bei einem Spielstand von über 7000 gewonnenen Spielen blieb plötzlich der...
Apps 8. Dezember 2020

Counting persons in one cell

Counting persons in one cell: Good Evening, I would like to know how to count persons in excels. The persons are written in one cell and seperated by ";" I need urgent help! Thank you very much [IMG]
Microsoft Office 28. Mai 2020

Splinter Cell 2 unter vista

Splinter Cell 2 unter vista: hey, undzwar wollte ich mal wissen ob splinter cell pandora tomorow unter vista läuft oder muss ich da irgendwas updaten? mfg Serenity
Games 6. April 2008

Splinter Cell - Double Agent

Splinter Cell - Double Agent: Auf Sam Fishers heikles Doppelagentendasein stimmt der E3-Trailer zu Splinter Cell 4: Double Agent ein. Die Entwickler verheißen moralisch anspruchsvolle Entscheidungen - will man das Vertrauen...
Games 10. Mai 2006
form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.